- New levels: Monastery, Crypt, Deafly Caverns! (And the quests that go along with them)
- Many new characters, with unique personalities.
- A lot of finishing touches, new alternatives to completing quests, as well as a bunch of new content in the first four levels.
- Combat greatly enhanced: Multiple strategies to choose from against different opponents, and you'll get a wide variety of combat skills as the game progresses. Your choices make a big difference.
- New Companion: Velvet the Panther Queen.
- New Summon: Stone Dwarf, Stone Giant, Stone Titan.
- Many new monsters: Ticker, Smeba, Rollo, Spikey, Crab colony, Ooz, Smog, etc.
- Many new end bosses. Let's keep their descriptions secret. Wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
- Many new blueprints (previously called recipes): Mana potion, Mana mine, Antidote, Ticker, Reverse Ooz powder, Different Arrows.
- Combat skills now use mana. You can increase your maximum mana by collecting silver feathers.
- New talents (Poison Resistance, Blades, Discipline) to choose from when you develop your abilities.
- Three levels to each talent: Apprentice, Advanced, Master.
- The number of quick slots is now 14, and they can hold also combat skills.
- Weapon swap: Button to change between melee / ranged added.
- Your companions now try to imitate your attack patterns by attacking when you attack, and not attacking when you don't. This makes it easier to deal with enemies you don't want to attack just now.
- You can tell Fizz to follow the mouse cursor.
- Shop inventories now show the merchant's items that are on display.
- Improved sound code performance, now works better with single core processors.
- Antidote potions now shield you from future poisonings as well.
- Your companions no longer get in your way in tight corridors.
- New world map, which now highlights new locations.
- Health potions now give health during a period of time instead of immediately boosting the health.
- Fixed bug where you could cross over to sea or mountains on lower framerates.
- Reverse Ooz Powder: Gives you superhuman speed.
- Birds and bees and floating seeds. (Wow, I wrote an accidental poem.)
- Mod installer thread now works on low priority while running the game, so you can leave a mod installing in the background.
- And much more...
- Converted all .obj files to .ob2 files. You can now load objects through the toolbar "Import Objects" button. The old object load button will later be removed, so convert any files you've made by loading them with the old object load button, then saving them with the "Export Objects" button.
- Existing particles.dat will automatically be converted to particles.ini files. You are free to delete your particles.dat after that.
- Script timers can now have a random variance.
- It's now possible to set how much sunlight a roof filters. Strangely it can also amplify sunlight.
- If you try to move the player to an unexisting map, you now get an error message.
- renamed removeItem to removePlayerItem, and added removeBotItem.
- Separated the hard coded sounds to a separate file, so that modding is easier.
- Ambient sound emitting can now be scripted, and objects can be ambient emitters.
- Physics debug view button in editor.
- Script selection window now has a search tool.
- Updated the bot type selection screen to show the bots in the order of their difficulty.
- animation frames can now have negative scaling.
- The game now tries to fit all of the player's replies in the dialogue screen, even if there are a lot of them.
- Critical hit chances can now be defined by combat skill.
- Combat hit effects have been separated to a special scripts.ini
- Object ground friction can now be specified in the physics properties tab.
- Added Damaged script type, that is called when the bot is damaged in any way.
- The script feedScript can be used to dynamically add new scripts to objects.
- Particles can now be referenced by their name or their id number.
- Script parameters that require a distance can now use a graphical helper tool to select the distance.
- Undo/redo works much better now in the editor. Use Ctrl-Z to undo and Ctrl-Y to redo.
- The journal button is no longer visible if there are no quests available.
- Map settings tab now has a button to copy all dialogues for the whole map to clipboard. It's useful in case you need to search for a specific part of a dialogue, or to get a big picture of all dialogues.
- Camera shake effect.
- And a whole bunch of stuff (eg. a long list of script conditions & effects) I've forgotten to mention.