Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werivar Mod

Darkdude 17 years ago
    Debris can go somewhere, and it is in the gravitational pull of the planet
    Im thinking of having the interior of the wreck the same as before but with a whole lot more carnage and mybe big holes anyway
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    If you didn't notice, Im already making a better version of the Werivar mod, "Netary".
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    Doesnt matter, 2 is better than one, Besides, mine will have SOME additions to the normal werivar mod, but will mainly be focusing on the alien side
    maybe i could make it playable as a marine as well....
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    If it's a new mod, of course there will be more additions
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    Dont think of it like a continuation of werivar, more like a variation
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Ok, as Über said, your free to do that.
    I'll keep making progresses in my mod
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    This is actually funny. You've been free to do that for... what, a whole year? And, just now, you finally noticed? I've been trying to get a new mod to work off of the Werivar items for months.

Now that I'm here, I think I'll see if I can fix my Return to the Ship mod.
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    Free yes, but since uberwaffe isnt updating anymore then it makes sense to try and continue
    Does anyone have the name of a good free image editor?
    #
    Inane 17 years ago
    "Darkdude" said:
    Does anyone have the name of a good free image editor?
    GIMP is the freeware Photoshop.
    Its interface isn't as intuitive but it's for the most part just as powerful.
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    Im not really that concerned as to how good it is, so long as I can make an image on it without a white background showing up when I run the game
    #
    Mara Jade 17 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    I'm in the process of uploading. Should be done in a second. Here's the link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deviance.duckish.net/downloads/Werivar_Mod_V107.rar">http://deviance.duckish.net/downloads/W ... d_V107.rar</a><!-- m -->
    So is this newest version? I love Notrium and i think this make it lot beter. Thank you!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    It's the final version, yes. No further work is being done on the Werivar mod AFAIK.
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Taking out human battery/health regeneration? Toned down the"Easy Mode Werivar"? I'm glad I redownloaded Notrium now UberWaffe, bravo.
    Now to play it and complain about the alien some more....
    Kidding.
    #
    voobman 17 years ago
    Erm Hi, I just wanted to ask, how exactly can you kill those missile bots, make a laser rifle and get a metal tube.

Although the mods nice, it would be helpful to know how to get some weapons like the double barreled shotty...
    #
    1scifiamo 16 years ago
    The bots go down to energy fire. I've never heard of a laser rifle, but a laser pistol will do fine.
    #
    1scifiamo 16 years ago
    I know very few are still watching this topic, but what are all the warp coils for. Useful combinations overlap a bit, (warp drill and warp drill gun is nice, but why add warp laser, etc.) Tried building upgrades with extras, but no luck.[/i]
    #
    harwe 16 years ago
    use edit on the last post rather than make a double post man....
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    use edit on the last post rather than make a double post man....
    Look at the post dates.

@ 1scifiamo: Actually, if I recall correctly, Warp Laser (*SPOIL*warp coil + tazer) is in the Vanilla Notrium (i.e. the default notrium "mod"), and since Werivar mod is but an expansion to it, there's not much point in removing stuff that's already there.
    #
    1scifiamo 16 years ago
    Pulse warp gun, actually. Sorry to confuse. What I was getting at was that the warp gun is already in use and upgraded in the warp drill and warp drill gun, so why all the extra coils? It just seems a waste not to use them for something.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    Wait, warp coils? Oh, there are more uses alright.
    #
    1scifiamo 16 years ago
    Weapons, two endings use one. Are there werivar specific uses other than new weapons?
    #
    harwe 16 years ago
    oops.. oh well... i wondered that but anyways, there are more... the reason there are excess ones is cuz it makes them easier to find as well as being part of the fact that that is the ship's graveyard and full of other useless junk you cant take all at one time
    #
    1scifiamo 16 years ago
    Thank you all, I will watch for anything else I can use them for but consider the majority to be junk.
    #
    SPOILER! There is one interesting weapon you can make out of a warp coil. Combine it with that stun gun that I forgot the name of. No, not the VC one, the original one. There you go, strongest weapon besides the warp drill gun.
    #
    harwe 16 years ago
    he said hes already got it though
    #
    What, you mean the warp gun?

Oh, yea! That's the warp gun!
    #
    Rizzen325 16 years ago
    Uhh I wanted to download the Werivar Mod again, does anyone know where the link is to get it? ops:
    #
    harwe 16 years ago
    What the hell........ where i my post???? oh well ill repost it again..

/me has a sig....
    #
    318th 16 years ago
    Sorry for refreshing but i'm new here ;D

I dont know where to post - in Werivar expansion or here so if i am wrong plz forgive this

UberWaffe - You did great job with Werivar mod.

I found Bugs.

1. Alien. And his Primal Rage or something (this slow-montion).
    If you push "R" more than 1 time (before slow-montion time get to 0) it makes you move extremally fast. I Accidentaly pushed it 7 times and when i just pushed 1 time w i found in hive (i was in ancient ruins). You can move even thru walls!
    2. Psionic - I managet to dash to Ship cementary and get liquid toked.
    Found Eden. I'm going in! Yes! Psi Armor works =D. Going near teleport... Doh! I found in Liquid dreamscape whit full of dead ice orb!
    Loading game.... .... .... Ok. I fast clicking on tele. Now i need chill, blast... But after a bit of time i always get to dreamscape of liquid!
    Cant get lifeforce token!

I cant renember third one

Note: Wanna be invicible? Be an android/werivar? Just make statsis field near power prism crystal formation! Super-speed healing and transfering health to energy provides you whit huge rate of right clicking and unlimited health/battery + Super lower food drain.

Dude, wheres the Crystal ore mine?
    There is Metal, Precious Metal, Crystal (red), Sand. Even Power Prism. But cant find Crystal ore (chilly).
    It used to Ice packs, Cooling units to Rapid fire pistols to dual machine turrent, used as fuel to warp drill... Fuel ending fast ;D

PS. Should be cool if those items exist ;D

Wall - An good, solid wall. Need: Prcd Metal x4, 30 Pebbles and 10 sand and 10 icepacks. Very good to make house/base. Good health. Cant be moved after creating.
    And good idea to U - thin wall Y - sqare one T - Door.

PS2. Sorry, my english is bad
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Well, too bad there. You see, we haven't seen Uberwaffe for the last many months/years and the Werivar mod is now dead.
    Still, you might want to help the Werivar Expansion.
    #
    318th 16 years ago
    Man. Uberwaffe gone, Zex gone. Notrium updates on hold... Whats going on?

I might help. But i dont know how to mod. I got just many of ideas.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "318th" said:
    Notrium updates on hold...
    They're not on hold. Notrium 1 is deemed a more-or-less finished product, and the developers' attention is aimed towards the upcoming new game, Cormoon.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    And, after Cormoon, a new version of Notrium might show up.
    #
    318th 16 years ago
    Good to hear that

Man when i was thinking of signature i developed new 2 objects and 1 way to make one basic obj.

Replicator cell - Replication unit x3,
    Replication unit - Small pad, computer unit, replication chip.
    Small pad - Processed crystal, processed precious metal.

Replicatior - Copies item.
    2 Replicator cells, computer unit, 2x energy unit, 2 speciment containers, replication chip. And Fuel converter.
    Usage - Deploy (U key) Replicator and drop item near it, you need also fuel converter to make it works (it reqires energy).
    Bullets, ice packs, firewood and other little objects that are good to have in a big quatiny replicates whit multipiler.

Clone Device (Replicator, Power prism crystal, speciment container, bio-mass generator (this device that makes bio battery).
    Clones living object! And makes it your slave
    Drop it by U key, bring and use dead enemy (living, not robots) and 2 bio batteries and make an ally ;D

XD
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    And, after Cormoon, a new version of Notrium might show up.
    I somehow doubt that. Ville (or was it Quanrian?) said they won't make Notrium 2 just as an improved version of Notrium 1 (which is how one would interpret the term "new version"), but a whole new game set either before or after the events of the first game.
    #
    Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: