Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werivar Mod

Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    In that case, welcome to the modding community!

It's so sad that this mod had to die². (Note the superscript numbers!) At least it isn't dead¹. Then again, it could be either, because I mentioned replacing the Deafult mod with this one and Crazy said it wasn't polished enough.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    In that case, welcome to the modding community!

It's so sad that this mod had to die². (Note the superscript numbers!) At least it isn't dead¹. Then again, it could be either, because I mentioned replacing the Deafult mod with this one and Crazy said it wasn't polished enough.
    Shut up with the dead¹ dead² thing.
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    Don't make me make you dead³.

[OT]Uh-oh... I ran out of superscript numbers to use! I'm serious![/OT]
    #
    kingster 18 years ago
    Uber mentioned that notrium gets more hostile...I've been working on a wervirar for awhile and this suddenly pops up to my mind... I neeed to know what will happen for staying on notrium! Oh and those humans... at the ship cemetry with guns that do over 100 damage grr... I cant defeat them! I use opsi ally and try I try to use freeze but i cant get close enough and to imagine I have over 1100 health....
    #
    UberWaffe 18 years ago
    "kingster" said:
    I neeed to know what will happen for staying on notrium!
    Note here follows a spoiler:

If you stay long enough, can't remember precisely, but I think it is 30 notrium days, you can then face Ville himself. He will appear in the Marine spaceship, the one where you fight the marine commanders, but now you also need to fight Ville.

I said the mod is dead because I still wanted to do a lot of things with it, but dropped it all in favour of being a lazy bum.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Yeah, for some reason my game glitched that part. I combined the warp gun + the laser shotgun and blasted away at them with that, and somehow the knockback was able to blast them through walls. After chasing them throughout the ship, every time I saw them I'd open fire and they'd fly through another wall, I accidentally blasted them out into space. I think you need to tweak the knockback there.
    #
    odiewoof 18 years ago
    Just wanna say hi to everyone here.

Have been playing this MOD for a while. Completed almost all the endings.

(Yupz, i have played the human, wif the following endings:
    1. Becoming that ugly green thing using planetoid
    2. Defeating the stupid queens.
    3. Calling in the help ships at the big big radar. lol
    4. Blasting off using the original shuttle.
    5. Solving that very irritating puzzle.
    6. Making those commanders surrender on mothership.)

Now replaying the Robot and Psonic and werviar. lol

Yupz, i realised that this MOD has a number of bugs, but not yet time to consolidate them.

My main purpose is to say hi. lol.

Bugs off hand i can recall - You cant get power suit w/o correcting some bugs. (yar, i changed some things there). (enemies spawn at the Mining fields way too madly, was tat a bug or that 'intentional' stay and die?)

Created a much more powerful version of the ultimate gun based on erm, cant remember, sonic gun? lol.

aniwae, will post more next wk. For now, hi.javascript:emoticon('')
    Very Happy
    #
    <ScOpEd> 17 years ago
    i rememebr you said that there where more than just one allie, u said in this mod their were other survivors, is it possiable to arm them? do they come armed? can i give them better weapons than they orginally had? im saying alot of this wepon stuff becuse i want an army, dont you?

(P.S. LOOKS AWSOME)
    #
    speedblade 17 years ago
    This expansion is the only "mod" I ever play on notrium...... Can't people just mod the expansion but some give the credit to people that made the expansion?
    #
    JimmyJ 17 years ago
    i guess they could..........but i would rather it if Uber updated the mod itself }
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "JimmyJ" said:
    i guess they could..........but i would rather it if Uber updated the mod itself
    Which he is actually planning to do, anyways.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Hi all i need help.I dont know what to do with anti-gravitation devices except hover-bike when i am human have warp drill gun its day 22 and dont know how to upgrade hover bike.
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    The anti grav devices reduce your carry weight and the hoverbike can be upgraded by following the instructions you got when you first made it (read journal)
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    I mean if i can use anti-gravitation by other way thank hover bike or normal.
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    Not that I know of
    #
    Fusion 17 years ago
    Where can I download the mod? The link is dead.
    #
    Spetz 17 years ago
    http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium/mod/werivar/UberWaffe's_Werivar_Mod%20v1.05.zip
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Spetz" said:
    http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium/mod/werivar/UberWaffe's_Werivar_Mod%20v1.05.zip
    Since that doesn't seem to want to work, try this one:
    http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium.php?mod_dir=werivar
    #
    UberWaffe 17 years ago
    I have just sent v1.07 to Ville via e-mail. Hope he gets it and hosts it sson. You can read the readme included in the rar file to see what is new, since I cannot remember everything right now.

Some of the changes:
    -Med Kits / Reaper Corpses now heal a percentage and not a linear number.
    -Werivar can use more advanced items, but has a extremely mean hunger rate now.
    -Werivar energy regeneration reduced drastically.
    -Laser fences can now be built. Try combining a rapid fire laser pistol with a computer chip. (Or was that a normal laser pistol?)
    -As the Werivar, you could get to meet the captain. Look for him after some time on Notrium.
    -The werivar 'Eden is full of psionics' and 'I cannot find that Nirdarmaruk' errors have been fixed.
    #
    Quanrian 17 years ago
    You know Ville is off training for Civil Service right ? See if someone on the forum would be willing to host it until he gets back Uberwaffe. It's nice to see you finally updating your popular mod .
    #
    eddeshun 17 years ago
    Yeah, what Quan said. It's one more step towards having your very own "Wolf Groupies".

Savage Beasts...
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Cool, you're back! I wouldn't mind hosting it on my new site, by the way. Of course, I said I wouldn't mind, not that I would, but if you have a 200x150 picture of a dragon free of copyright issues...
    #
    kopana 17 years ago
    Am i missing a post here somewhere? does that mean that theres a new version of the mod coming out... well... just in case... YAY WOOHOO SUCK DAT YOO DOUBTERS SUCKAS!!!1!!1!!!2!
    #
    Rezan 17 years ago
    Can't someone host it? I want it so bad =(
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    I can host it. Send it to my gmail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MageKing17@gmail.com">MageKing17@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and I'll put it up.

...And I promise not to be lazy about this one, like I am about the Tech Demo.
    #
    I already said I would. Send it to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:aa5566778899@Hotmail.com">aa5566778899@Hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Perhaps we could both host it?
    #
    Rezan 17 years ago
    Brilliant idea! HOST! HOST! Me wants teh new werivar mod =(
    #
    UberWaffe 17 years ago
    MageKing17, Anonymous1157. I have sent the zip to you from my Gmail account. Thank you for hosting it.

@Quanrian: Sorry, haven't been around much so didn't know about Ville becoming a G.I.Joe-Paperpusher.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    G.I Joe-paperpusher?

Well that certainly is an interesting concept.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    Got your e-mail, but I'm at school right now. As soon as I get home, I'll host it.
    #
    Got it, downloading the file right now.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    I'm in the process of uploading. Should be done in a second. Here's the link:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deviance.duckish.net/downloads/Werivar_Mod_V107.rar">http://deviance.duckish.net/downloads/W ... d_V107.rar</a><!-- m -->
    #
    Here's mine, which I have converted into a self-extracting file for morons to use:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amarth.p4host.be/users/anonymous1157/file/Werivar107.exe">http://www.amarth.p4host.be/users/anony ... var107.exe</a><!-- m -->
    #
    kopana 17 years ago
    You know... I feel rather retarded for asking this but.... all those psionics in eden wasn't supposed to happen!?!!?! wow.... i feel rather stupid! I r go play notreeeoom now sose me con theenk
    #
    Longsta 17 years ago
    Uhh... This is ÜberMod! I really liked this one, so I decided that i will host anything you want! Even the old versions! Just send me mail @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:TPLuotonen@jippii.fi">TPLuotonen@jippii.fi</a><!-- e --> and I give you instructions...

Oh... And this is not a joke.
    #
    Forum » Werivar Mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: