Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Driftmoon Patch

Driftmoon Patch

Guest2 (guest) 11 years ago
Is there a changelog anywhere?
#
ville 11 years ago
Didn't have time to post it yesterday, here comes.

-Fixed the quest log button.
-Minor performance improvements.
-Mod installer can now properly handle mods where files have been removed from the mod.
-Added an option to disable some graphics effects to make the game run faster.

And of course we're always making minor tweaks to the maps, so we've fixed countless typos, and added hints where people have gotten stuck, and so on.

Edited 11 years ago
#
Irien (guest) 11 years ago
What's the process for obtaining updates, please? I bought the GMG version which is currently 1.000 and won't load the demo saves. I don't mind restarting, but would appreciate knowing what the process is for updating/upgrading?
#
ville 11 years ago
It usually takes a few days for GMG to wrap up new game versions. I'm sure they'll have the newest release soon.
#
Anne 11 years ago
Irien (guest) said:
What's the process for obtaining updates, please? I bought the GMG version which is currently 1.000 and won't load the demo saves. I don't mind restarting, but would appreciate knowing what the process is for updating/upgrading?

Irien: If you're not happy with restarting or waiting till GMG gets the new version wrapped up into their systems, you can also send us email (ville@instantkingdom.com). We might be able to think of something that'll help you out.
#
Forum » Driftmoon Patch

Your email:
Your name: