Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Silver Feathers (and other statistics)

Silver Feathers (and other statistics)

Geoffrey (guest) 11 years ago
Hello just wondering how many silver feathers you found in your game. I had over a 100 in my first playthrough and on my second I'm trying to find even more. Oh and for people who think they're not that important, at the end of the game they can be very useful (you'll see)!

Btw a suggestion: some way of viewing more statistics (eg goldfish found), at the end of the game for instance (showing how many feather found, which ending was used, how many monsters vanquished, how many good deeds, ... etc)

Boy do I love this game haha I have loads more ideas but I don't want to burden the hard-working devs

P.S. I love the secret voodoo doll
#
ville 11 years ago
Geoffrey (guest) said:
P.S. I love the secret voodoo doll

I tried to make him look like Link (from Zelda).

Thanks for the suggestions by the way! If/when we get to do the Steam version, you can be assured that we'll have achievements.

Edited 11 years ago
#
rcfox (guest) 11 years ago
Hm, I managed to find exactly 90 silver feathers. I thought I was being pretty thorough in my searching too. Although, I didn't realize I could drag so many things around until I was about 1/3 of the way through the game, so that probably didn't help.

I also found two ancient coins, but they never showed up in my inventory. Were they just coins that were worth more?

I found all of the goldfish, but that was pretty underwhelming. I was hoping there'd be some kind of reward for finding them. Oh well.
#
ville 11 years ago
rcfox (guest) said:
I also found two ancient coins, but they never showed up in my inventory. Were they just coins that were worth more?

Ah, we must have accidentally used them again. They were just for testing, worth 10 regular coins. I'll replace them with regular coins if I ever find them...

rcfox (guest) said:
I found all of the goldfish, but that was pretty underwhelming. I was hoping there'd be some kind of reward for finding them. Oh well.

It should currently you one talent point for finding them all, equivalent to one full level. Maybe it could also give you some extra special item? Ideas?
#
rcfox (guest) 11 years ago
I don't think the ancient coins necessarily need to be removed. Maybe just have the characters acknowledge them when you pick them up and indicate their worth? I don't know.

I did get the talent point, but I think I also got a talent point for an earlier fish, so I assumed that it was for that fish, rather than collecting all of them. I don't know if collecting all of the fish deserves a material reward, but you should acknowledge it in some way. (Well, more than a little message that says "Collected all of the goldfish.") Maybe having all of the fish could help with picking the lava fish at the end, or something. Bonus points for something silly.
#
ville 11 years ago
Thanks! We'll see what we come up with.
#
Forum » Silver Feathers (and other statistics)

Your email:
Your name: