Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Obtw, DM ftw.

Obtw, DM ftw.

Narvius 11 years ago
A day after release or so I finally got around to getting meself some of them Driftmoons (something I have avoided doing earlier, due to not liking incomplete story-driven games, and also you deserving being paid the full price), and...

...finished it in one day. I just couldn't get myself to stop. :]

I liked how utterly random it is at times (after meeting Bibbi I was pretty much just... the hell?! Also, moonwhales), while still having a legitimate story.

It's very easy to break gameplay-wise, though. :< I finished the game with over one thousand gold pieces, maybe 150 units of undigested food and more than enough unused potions, and I'm not even that much of a minmaxer. Still, an excellent game. Thank you for creating it.

[Edit]
And I never used torches after Eldar's Tomb. x3

Edited 11 years ago
#
Geoffrey (guest) 11 years ago
Narvius said:

It's very easy to break gameplay-wise, though. :< I finished the game with over one thousand gold pieces, maybe 150 units of undigested food and more than enough unused potions

Very true. Maybe in a future update an optional big dungeon could be added where you really need all the food,torches and potions to make it through. Sort of like a New Game+, or just a dungeon you can only enter after dealing with the current ending. Idea; the underground of the capital city that is referred to in the game?
#
Forum » Obtw, DM ftw.

Your email:
Your name: