Register
Email: Password:
Forum » highly weird graphics

highly weird graphics

Crazy 20 years ago
(i also had this problem with the wazzal planets( :sad))the objects are simple white-and-black contures in a white square. Highly weird.the 3d objects work perfect though. And the screen turns totally white unless i move. Don't know (to most future questions). I have XP prof. and 8mb( :sad) of 3d accel. 64 RAM, i think.
#
ville 20 years ago
I think the reason is that your 3d-hardware doesn't support some type of alpha blending the game is using. A newer accelerator is required, but not necessary if it doesn't bother you.
#
Crazy 20 years ago
oh, well it doesent bother me, but i gotta find a tree or sumpthin' to select spells or look at health status. Maybe you could make a patch with minimum changes: remove all transparent stuff("dashboard" included, that's what bugs me the most.
#
ville 20 years ago
Sorry, but no. There are a ton of transparent things in the game, I can't easily make them all non-transparent. Don't worry, you'll eventually upgrade your hardware. :grins
#
Crazy 20 years ago
evntually=1to3 yrs. if i'm lucky
#
Blitzkerg 17 years ago
Why does my characters are plain black & white in magebane? I really want to play it but the graphics are plain black & white and I can't understand why the map is glowing? can you solve it?
#
Anarion 17 years ago
It sounds like an issue with your Graphics card. What sort of card do you have?
#
Blitzkerg 17 years ago
Sorry, but I don't know. I'm still 13 years old and I can't specify which type
#
Pete 17 years ago
Dont use your age as excuse. Some people have made their own games by your age. Besides, its not that hard to find out.
#
Forum » highly weird graphics

Your email:
Your name: