Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Patch!

Patch!

void 18 years ago
Sorry to have to break the bad news but a new planet has been discovered. Looks like you'll need to fix up Wazzal to include this new planet.
#
Casanova 18 years ago
Whay bother?, that scrubby ball of ice doesn't have proper name yet!

UB313? What sort of a name is that? It needs to be named after a god in order for it to be official!
#
ville 18 years ago
But it's so far away that you'd have to fly some ten minutes in the solar system to find it. If it's shown on the overhead map, you wouldn't be able to see the other planets because they're so close to the middle.
#
EvilP 18 years ago
Sounds like a cue for an expansion pack to me!
"Wazzal: The Mystery of UB313"
#
void 18 years ago
I'm just living in the past, good times. I'll always be pushing for you to make another game like wazzal.
#
Anonymous1157 18 years ago
Quaoar and Sedna sound possible... wait, wasn't Sedna the planet with an extremely-extremely oblong orbit that took it from about, I think it was an AU from Pluto's farthest point, to a bazillion miles away? Nevermind then.

Void's words will never become void.
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
why dont yu call the planet wazzel
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
"Mattyw" said:
why dont yu call the planet wazzel

Why SHOULD we call the planet wazzel? I'll just label the planet as Planet X untill they come up with an actual name for the planet.
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
just a suggestion
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
"Mattyw" said:
just a suggestion

Well, where did you get the idea for that suggestion? By replacing Wazzal's last A with an E?
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
i spelt it wrong
#
ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
They're thinking about calling it 'Xena' aren't they?
#
HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
The Warrior Princess!
#
ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
Lol yeah I think that's the idea.
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
But that's a terrible name for a planet! Why not call it what they called it in Mostly Harmless? Richard or something, wasn't it? Or Ralph. Be more popular, anyway. More people like the Hitchhiker's Guide series than... *shudder* Xena.
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
But that's a terrible name for a planet! Why not call it what they called it in Mostly Harmless? Richard or something, wasn't it? Or Ralph. Be more popular, anyway. More people like the Hitchhiker's Guide series than... *shudder* Xena.

I think it was Rupert. Checking...

...yep, 'tis Rupert.
#
Forum » Patch!

Your email:
Your name: