Register
Email: Password:
Forum » License validation.

License validation.

Intrepid 10 years ago
I've been playing the demo of Driftmoon, and have just purchased the full license. I've entered it and relieved confirmation that it was OK. Now I have a question: will the license allow me to play the full game from the demo? If not, how do I get the full game? I don't want to start all over again if I can avoid it.
Thank you.
#
Anne 10 years ago
Hi Intrepid! The full game opens up simply by pasting the license key in your demo version (which I think you've already done), so just load your last save, if you haven't already done it. Have fun playing!
#
Intrepid 10 years ago
Thanks for your response. The problem I have is that when I log in and try to continue, I get a message that I need to obtain the "full game". The only options are to exit or go to the home page. When I go to the home page, and try to d/l the full game it says I have to obtain a license key......... which I entered at the end of the demo. Any ideas on this?
Thank you.
#
ville 10 years ago
Just got back from a full day at the zoo, my favourite was the otter.

If simply giving it the key it asks for doesn't work, you may also try downloading the DRM-free version which doesn't ask for the key. It will work the same, and you can continue from your last save too. The download link should be in the mail that contains the license key.
#
Forum » License validation.

Your email:
Your name: