Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Gemini Tales Updated
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Gemini Tales Updated

The Gemini 17 years ago
    As I said to Grim for some days ago, I'm beginning to wonder if I should continue with my comic. The reason is the low partisipation from you guys. I need feedback from you, good or bad. Remember that indifference is worse than hate. If somebody posts a post about how much my comic sucks, that will show that somebody is at least reading it!

So please give some responce! Or else, I will close down my comic.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Lessee now...

Well, you COULD yank the settings up a bit when you take the screenies. And if you want more comments, try posting these in the PHW forums.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    So, you're saying that my comics are more or less sterile?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    So, you're saying that my comics are more or less sterile?
    Dunno what you mean by "sterile" (a known word + an unknown concept = confusion), but you COULD set the model and texture qualities to High and put at least 2X Anti-Aliasing on, perhaps even use a higher resolution when you take the pics.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    As I said to Grim for some days ago, I'm beginning to wonder if I should continue with my comic. The reason is the low partisipation from you guys. I need feedback from you, good or bad. Remember that indifference is worse than hate. If somebody posts a post about how much my comic sucks, that will show that somebody is at least reading it!

So please give some responce! Or else, I will close down my comic.

Most people are passive readers, Gemini. I take the liberty of reading the comic, then giggling a bit, then I move on to new things. It's how most people work as well.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Most of the time including me.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Hm, ok. Thanks.

However, the reason why I have the graphic quality on low is that my computer crashes everytime I tries a higher one...
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    But that problem seems to be solved! :O

Yea, there you have it.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I became 18 yesterday. Its AWSOME!
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    OH GOD! Could you NOT post giant images like that? Link them, man, link them.
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    OH GOD! Could you NOT post giant images like that? Link them, man, link them.

Never... I will never succumb to the Links...
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    AWESOME. Which GFX are you using? That looks better than when I turn MY settings up too high.

... And, just to keep everyone happy, put a message in the title that says "Modem Fryer" or something. Anyone who bothers with one should know what that means, or be too scared to find out. Might keep MK from complaining, too.
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    Now, for the GFX I have the GTS 8800 640mb. Its totally awsome.

Oh, and I' also used blooms and other effects in those pictures, so they looks better than they should be.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    I know THAT part. What I DIDN'T know is that EVERYONE seems to have the GFX I want, in one form or another.
    #
    Forum » Gemini Tales Updated
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: