Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Newbie Question

Newbie Question

Captain_Smile 18 years ago
First of all : This is my first post, hello everyone

Here comes the question. In the Storyline, when you get to Pay the Aliens, can someone define Gazillion Gold Pieces ? I haven't got the faintest idea on how to get past that moment.

#
Pete 18 years ago
I think that after some time playing the game someone contact you about someone else enslaving people, you have to kill that guy, do it, and storyline continues.
#
Thank you.
#
ville 18 years ago
Just so you got this right, you're not supposed to gather that money.
#
Not only you don't need to pay the money but simply its quite impossible to gather the money. (and yet I tried ops: )
#
ville 18 years ago
Considering a gazillion is not a number, that is correct.
#
The other main error I did was let my anger flow and I brutally attacked the aliens. I guess you can imagine the rest quite well.
#
HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
My inner gamer common sense immediately sparked up when I played Wazzal and I was able to easily guess that there would be a quest to help you gather the money.

But if the final mission wasn't implemented, Wazzal's total game time would be increased a gazillion-fold.
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
"Captain_Smile" said:
The other main error I did was let my anger flow and I brutally attacked the aliens. I guess you can imagine the rest quite well.
Some of us have actually beaten the aliens. I believe the thread was called "DEATH TO ALIENS!!!11!!1!" or something like that.
#
I doubt people have actually beaten the aliens only with the Wolf IV or without hacking their save file.
#
Idiota 18 years ago
Come to think of it, I remember beating an alien vessel once. As in, totally pwning them a long time ago. I don't recall everything too well, nor have I ever enjoyed Wazzal much.
#
I beat 1 alien vessel quite easely, but not the entire alien fleet.
#
ville 18 years ago
As an afterthought after years of making games, the choise that led you to a straight demise wasn't a good idea. Well, I was young back then...
#
HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
... and sadistic. This is the phase in life when Ville is kind and benevolent. Then we have to deal with senility, and who knows what kind of crazy games could result from that.
#
Sometimes you could get nasty stuff like :

Q: Do you want to die ?

1. Yes, I do
2. Yes.
3. Absolutely.

(hey you could put that in The Forge 2 )
#
snogus 18 years ago
i could see that popping up in future games, come to think of it, i think i downloaded some freeware ages ago that had something like that in it. I'm gunna go find out what it was!
#
Forum » Newbie Question

Your email:
Your name: