Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Southern Notrium Expansion: First Beta
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Southern Notrium Expansion: First Beta

Idiota 18 years ago
    Now comes the hard part: How to make the AI ignore the player. I haven't been modding for to long to say that it's (im)possible, so I wish you luck with it
    #
    Rezan 18 years ago
    This might just be me being silly, but I believe you can set the anger level to 0. This would mean the creature doesn't attack you or anything.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    Can any1 give me a link to this mod?i siriously need it cause the link of the topic is broken...
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "haunter" said:
    Can any1 give me a link to this mod?i siriously need it cause the link of the topic is broken...
    Try the link in Harwe's signature. If it ain't there, I doubt it's available anymore.
    #
    haunter 16 years ago
    He has no signature...and what u mean by "I doubt it's avaiable anymore."?
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "haunter" said:
    He has no signature...and what u mean by "I doubt it's avaiable anymore."?
    Yes he does. Just check this post:
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=74456#74456">http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopi ... 4456#74456</a><!-- m -->

The message is in the box with the rounded corners. Under that is a horizontal line, under which is the signature.

In his signature, Harwe displays the result he got from a geek test, plus the phrase "I uploaded some mods here", where the word "here" is a link to the site he uploaded some mods to.

If you can't find the mod you want from there, I don't think you can get it anywhere. Thus, it wouldn't be available anymore.

On a sidenote, I suggest you refine your English language skills (for example, "u" is a letter, not a word). Most of us frown upon AOL-like speech (not to forget n00bish or "leetspeak").

And now I'd appreciate it if you would leave this topic to die (unless you're the creator of the mod and want to update anything).
    #
    Forum » Southern Notrium Expansion: First Beta
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: