Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Wazzal Cheats, Hacks

Wazzal Cheats, Hacks

snogus 18 years ago
I don't have any cheats or hacks myself, but i have heard alot about them on these forums so i decided to make this forum so every one can post thier cheats and hacksa here so that anyone who wants to cheat can come here
#
ville 18 years ago
What, there's cheats for Wazzal?!?
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
As far as anyone knows (Ville included) there are no in-game cheats. There are also no third-party trainer/savegame editor programs. However, it is fairly easy to edit your save file. Just open it up with notepad.
#
snogus 18 years ago
hey i opened up my saved game in notepad like u said and found the part where all the ships are listed, what do i change it to to make it so i have really strong ships. (the strongest i know of are the navy vessels so far)!
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
what can you actually edit in your save file to change the game
#
Crazy 18 years ago
uh-uh
#
Mattyw 18 years ago
what? Was that an answer?
#
Crazy 18 years ago
uh-uh
#
t2Eservo (guest) 12 years ago

I made a trainer for the game and thought I would let others know about it. If for nothing else the infinite fuel cheat is worth the download. My trainer has 7 cheats available (two cheats which apply to all 6 player ships).

o Contraband Goods
o Fuel
o Illegal Weapons
o Money
o No Guns Overheating (All 6 player ships)
o Player Ships Health (All 6 player ships)
o Slaves

Find out more about my trainer, and download it, from my Wazzal trainer page - http://t2eservo.blogspot.com/2012/02/wazzal-v12-trainer-7-cheat-options.html

Edited 12 years ago
#
E_net4 12 years ago
I'm impressed.
Good job. You also seem to be very savvy on the subject too.
#
t2Eservo 12 years ago
E_net4 said:
I'm impressed.
Good job. You also seem to be very savvy on the subject too.

Thank you for the kind words. I am still learning, I just share what I learn/know about the topic on my website as I go.
#
ville 12 years ago
Just posted it on the blog.
#
Forum » Wazzal Cheats, Hacks

Your email:
Your name: