Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Level Editor

Level Editor

LavaBurn 20 years ago
A level editor would be nice what do you think guys,For megabane :thmbup :thmbup :thmbup
#
ville 20 years ago
Crazy, I disregard your opinion because you cannot play the game. :glad

Actually Magebane has a level editor, the program that I used to make the game. I didn't make the game moddable, so I didn't make the editor very user friendly. That is why there is none.

If I were to redo the game I would choose some 3d-format for the objects that modders could easily edit, and I would make the level editor available. But I'm not planning a sequel to the game at the moment.
#
Crazy 20 years ago
you did the right choice ignoring me. NOT! :glad

ok, not funny. ofcourse there should be a level editor (by my experience on the length of youre games).
#
Crazy 20 years ago
ermmm... i agree...

but i haven't played it much. i need a graphics card that would support transparent effects (no, mine doesen't). as a wise old man once said, i have "a really old ATI card".
#
LavaBurn 20 years ago
:tear please make 1,dont take too much longer
#
Nerd 18 years ago
I think it's apparent that ville ane't gonna do anymore work on ANY of his old games, boo hoo.
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
Thou shalt set thy mind unto more important matters, such as Wazzal II.
#
topaatti 18 years ago
i like this game D
#
Nerd 18 years ago
Try playing Notrium, it is better than magebane 2 becuase it was made after it.
#
ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
No, that's just your opinion. I think Magebane is just as good as Notrium, in it's own way. They're two completely different game styles. Just like I still think Wazzal is just as good as Notrium.
#
Nerd 18 years ago
True, still try it if you haven't. You'll like it ethier way.
#
falco1029 18 years ago
if you made a level editor for it i'd redownlaod it (i deleted it after i beat it) and tel lall my friends about it. heck, i'd even pay 5 bucks fore it.
#
Forum » Level Editor

Your email:
Your name: