Crazy 17 years ago
    *sigh*

Fine.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Yay! I can't wait!
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Announc... yeah, 19 is up, just go watch it.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    My plan is falling into place...
    #
    I kinda get it, but these comics just aren't as funny to me as the ones clustered around #15.
    #
    Zombie 17 years ago
    I think they rock. :3

But then again, I do suppose one needs to be a little unhinged in order to find them highly amusing.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    HEY! I'm not unhinged!
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Nice job crazy and grim! Its funny!
    Im just saying that to raise post count
    W00T!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    You suck.
    #
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    You suck.
    I agree. Let's pillage his home.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    My personal favourite so far is #12... it has like, 5 punchlines and i avoid THS like a pro
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    My personal favourite so far is #12... it has like, 5 punchlines and i avoid THS like a pro
    Plus you forgot to add the credits in it the first time 'round.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    You suck.
    Ok try to, Its a bunker with reinforsed 20 inch thick steel armour with 50 plasma turrets 100 machine gun turrets 50 anti aircraft turrets and 100 mines and shield generators. Can you beat that?

Edite: Oh yea i frogot, its underground, you cant nuke it heheh, its humungoes the bunker is as big as a city, i have 5 armoured meches defending me wmahhaa.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    You suck.
    Ok try to, Its a bunker with reinforsed 20 inch thick steel armour with 50 plasma turrets 100 machine gun turrets 50 anti aircraft turrets and 100 mines and shield generators. Can you beat that?
    Yes. *obliterates DAX's so called "bunker" with a 10 megaton warp lazer attached to an orbital weapons platform*

Goodbye.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Did you read the *SHIELD GENERATOR PART* the shields feed off energy, you just fed me generators full! How thankful of you! *humongus steel platform with a anti aero cannon pops up* Fire Projectile! 5 4 3 2 1 BOOOM! Robot Minion: The orbital platform is destroyed! I reapeat! its destroyed! Dont make me get my other platform! Grim: Oh were is it? all i see is scrap! Me: Look up *GRIM PEAS IN HIS PANCE* Prepair to meate my deathstar mwahhah!

EDITE: Mods, you can delite this oftopic crap lol
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    Did you read the *SHIELD GENERATOR PART*
    Actually, no. The shields try to resist the lazer's massive energy, but soon disappear due to power failure they cause in your base, after which your base is destroyed.

In this thread, you play by OUR* rules. And our rules state that we always win.

*our = mine and Crazy's

Now knock it off, we've already created enough offtopicness.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Yes... OUR rules

Now shoo before i let my creations free.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    20 is available for your reading pleasure.

WHO JUST DOWNLOADED NEW FONTS FROM BLAMBOT?! HUH?! WHO DID?!
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    Did you read the *SHIELD GENERATOR PART*
    Actually, no. The shields try to resist the lazer's massive energy, but soon disappear due to power failure they cause in your base, after which your base is destroyed.

In this thread, you play by OUR* rules. And our rules state that we always win.

*our = mine and Crazy's

Now knock it off, we've already created enough offtopicness.
    You know you ought to make a mini series of our combat lol. You have electrifying powers and armies of zombies and count dracula at your control and i have armies of robotic soldiers and weapons at my control. That would look cool. *immagines armys of zombies and vampires vs robotic soldiers with high tech weapons like lazer guns and garlic throwers
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Yeah, i guess it would be cool.

But i prefer the next comic to be finished within my lifetime.
    #
    I wonder...

Will you be accelerating the pace to one every day again, or is this as fast as you'll ever be for the rest of the comic's life? You know you wanna see what Z's been drawing*.

*It's IRC. If you had to read this, you wouldn't understand.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    You know you ought to make a mini series of our combat lol. You have electrifying powers and armies of zombies and count dracula at your control and i have armies of robotic soldiers and weapons at my control. That would look cool. *immagines armys of zombies and vampires vs robotic soldiers with high tech weapons like lazer guns and garlic throwers
    It'd be more like you having a large-type army, me being alone, me snapping fingers, your army turning into ashes, and then I'd just electrocute you with Force Lightning.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    I wonder...

Will you be accelerating the pace to one every day again, or is this as fast as you'll ever be for the rest of the comic's life? You know you wanna see what Z's been drawing*.

*It's IRC. If you had to read this, you wouldn't understand.
    Well, frankly, there's no real schedule. The comics get updated whenever. Sometimes we upload several per day, sometimes there won't be a new comic for weeks. That's just how it goes.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    OK. That last comic was too good. Didn't really expect it.

Come on, more comics!
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    We have a basis for the next script already.

It was Zombie's idea, so brace yourselves.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    It'd be more like you having a large-type army, me being alone, me snapping fingers, your army turning into ashes, and then I'd just electrocute you with Force Lightning.
    Ok so heres my world, the rules state that thier is no rules nomater what world your in.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "DarkAlienX" said:
    Ok so heres my world, the rules state that thier is no rules nomater what world your in.
    Your rules don't apply here.

Now shut up with the offtopicness.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Since you made the episode Display Of Forse, that means its completly ontopic. Heheh
    #
    Zombie 17 years ago
    Yes, the next comic is my idea. I will also be posting my comics ASAP, but people just don't seem to want me to stay home. >.< Seriously. I've gone so many places this week, and I'm going more tomo-err... Well it's today now, because it's midnight. :\

ANYWAY, I would also like to make it known that the mysterious hand objecting to the rules of the world as made by Grim and Crazy was NOT me. I am a supporter of aforementioned rules and also am a vanguard of their continued existance. That's right. I'll pelt you with toast! BALLISTIC TOAST!

By the way: Distractions and IFPRD for Grimsy's lightning provided by me.

IFPRD stands for Insanely Fast Power Regeneration Device, by the way... It harnasses the power of black holes, suns, and souls! Children's souls! Orphaned children's souls!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and please address all complaints and challenges for aforementioned rules to me. Reply will take 6 to 8 seconds for delivery. Note: Satellite-fired missiles may cause burns, blisters, urination, defecation, incineration, skin loss, muscle loss, bone loss, hair loss, radiation poisoning, arsenic poisoning, cyanide poisoning, liquification, blindness, deafness, muteness, and an unability to taste the colour blue. We assure you your death will be as slow and excruciatingly painful as possible. Ta!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Now that Crazy is making a comic ATM, I'd like to ask help from you forumers...

I require $20 to purchase two certain action figure sets, which combined allow me to build a little action figure version of me (Grim Reaper ). The two sets in question are Stikfas sets known as Phantom (provides me with the robe) and Pirate (provides me with the skeleton figure). Now I know the robe is red, but the version of Phantom with a black robe is seemingly rare.

So, please donate to my PayPal account (donation link is in my signature pic that Nobly made for me).

This $20 dollars would be required within this month (the earlier the better) due to the specific toy store closing down in September.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    *laughs at the action figure* XD I wonder who would want to make himself. I dont value my immige that much.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Wow, you haven't bought them already? I remember you spoke of those actionfigures in the chatroom for some time ago...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    Wow, you haven't bought them already? I remember you spoke of those actionfigures in the chatroom for some time ago...
    Yes. At the time, the only way would've been to spend about 30-40€ (too expensive). Now that I FINALLY found a place where to get them for less than 20$ (i.e.19,50$ or something), the darn thing gets closed down soon after I find it (luckily this hasn't happened YET, but won't be far off).
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Are they closing down because they're not making enough profit?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Are they closing down because they're not making enough profit?
    Perhaps.
    #
    Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: