Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy

E_net4 17 years ago
    "Madgamer" said:
    For some reason strips are getting more boring but the bottom lines are getting more interesting.

Is it me or everyone?
    It's me too, and grim should consider that.

"Anarion" said:
    E_net4, if you keep making posts like this, all you're going to do is annoy Grim and Crazy. Not to mention that all this childish whining of yours is getting on all our nerves.
    I'm just trying to be reasonable.
    Not to mention that the comic production speed is getting lower all the time.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Yes, that's because school is taking it's toll. I'm hoping to do another "5 comics a week" in a few weeks.

Even so, i need to pick up the pace a bit. I'll try to do that.
    #
    Thaif 17 years ago
    Commendable attachment. Also! Teh Komic is doing a good job in amusing and bringing more humor in to this world. The wait is usualy worth it.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    The comics are still funny in a way. The thing is, the ones you've been making lately are "Oh, I get it! *giggle*" sort of funny, the first few were snort-and-loud-giggling funny, and then a few jokes, like the "This end up yours", were funny enough to laugh a bit. So, it's actually funny enough, but it could be funnier.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    E_net4, if you keep making posts like this, all you're going to do is annoy Grim and Crazy. Not to mention that all this childish whining of yours is getting on all our nerves.
    Reasonable?? Constantly making posts asking if the comic is ready, and then complaining that it isn't funny enough when it finally does come out? That's what you call reasonable?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    You can't possibly expect all the feedback to be positive, now can you, Anarion?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    Reasonable?? Constantly making posts asking if the comic is ready, and then complaining that it isn't funny enough when it finally does come out? That's what you call reasonable?
    I guess so...
    Never mind now...
    Good luck at school, so you can maek teh comiks faster.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    You can't possibly expect all the feedback to be positive, now can you, Anarion?
    I'm not saying he can't criticize your work, I'm just saying that he doesn't need to carry on the way he has been.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    The comic is dead.

...not! 24 is up in style!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    And I devised the sound effect!
    #
    This should get interesting... if you ever do make another comic, that is. Did you know that you took so friggin long, we forgot this existed?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Kind of interesting, indeed. Keep it up.

"Anonymous1157" said:
    Did you know that you took so friggin long, we forgot this existed?
    Perhaps you did, infidel. I was about to ask what kept you guys.

..Well, perhaps in another 3 weeks, I was really going to ask. It's more like I'm doing something far away from the computer, and then I remember about this comic, and by the time I'm back at my pc, I don't rememOOOOH SHINY!

...Err... What?
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Hey! I like the new style, looks great.
    #
    It's much more natural now (I don't know why, it just is), and I can imagine how cool they must look outside of the little dimension bubble they live in.

... Whatcha looking at me for? It's the only sane explanation!
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    MageKing17 approves.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Crazy does not approve. The backgrounds suck arse, for one. I have some ideas on how to improve it, ie. cel shading instead of soft shadows and some changes to how i do the backgrounds.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    I don't know, it seems ok, but the old style was good too.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    We can describe it with 3 letters: LOL
    It's good to see something new
    Edit: OMG, the link got broken!
    #
    Zombie 17 years ago
    New comic is great. I loves it.

I do, indeed, have boobs! Muahahahahaha~!
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Actually, you don't. I have the spine for a storyline made up about that.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Actually, you don't. I have the spine for a storyline made up about that.
    I think she was talking about her real life body.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    *poke*

Updateses?
    #
    Indeed. I don't even remember when the last update was. MAEK TEH KOMICZ!
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    I think you should wait a little more time, you know, school....
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    School 'aint what's taking ime. But yesyes, i oghta be working on the thing rite nows. I've run out of games to play, so that's good news. I've also had some ideas on how to make the comic more fun to draw, once again, good news.

Anywho, if i have any time left today, i might write up a script and start making it tomorrow (No, Grim, i haven't dumped yours. I'd like to finish the whole SH storyarc and then realease it together.

More good news! I talked to professional webdesigner and now i'm off to learn html and php to make te websie work.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    So that means you're in your happy days, right?
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Any Progress Crazy?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    *poke poke*

Hmmm, it moved but maybe it was just caused by this 50,000 volts prod I used...
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Hmmm, it moved but maybe it was just caused by this 50,000 volts prod I used...
    Why are you tazoring him? Stop it! He can't even stand up! Can I see your police badge, sir?

(I agree, that was kind of sick)
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    I've been banned from th comp 'till christmas.

More details tomorrow if i'm able to snatch a few minutes.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Ah, that explains it... Till Christmas? That's a long time... What did you do wrong? Broke the family computer?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:

I... I... wow. I feel so sorry for you. No computer till christmas? We pray for you.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    I hope it's a christmas present (a fixing and tuneup of compy hardware)...
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:

Ouch. I sympathise with you Crazy, I honestly do. I had to go without my computer for two weeks a while back and I was bored out of my skull after the first couple of days.
    #
    "Anarion" said:
    "Crazy" said:

Ouch. I sympathise with you Crazy, I honestly do. I had to go without my computer for two weeks a while back and I was bored out of my skull after the first couple of days.
    I had to go without for a month. Never let that happen to you, because you'll feel like your writing is noobish when you come back. I think I might have actually lost half my vocabulary during that month.
    #
    Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: