• » next
  • The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy

Madgamer 17 years ago
    I've been banned from computer a month from January to February last year

It's not too bad when you can actually sneak into it once in a while
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    *stab*

Sooo, I guess that means no comc till Christmas?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    <.<

>.>

Resons? Well, i got a 2 in school (which is probably the equivalent of an F or D) and it went on to be this great fight with my parents and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yay for having a horrible relationship with your parents!

Onto the stuff that matters.

I'm allowed to draw 1 hour a day. Naturally, i use it to draw the comic. However, i won't get a chance to actually upload anything until after christmas.

Alos, i've slightly changed the style, making it less rigid and alo more fun to draw. This combined with the reserve of comic i will have by christmas means that i can start releasing comics regurarly. 3 times a week. Monday, thursday and friday.

Grim: I need screenshots of an oblivion gate closing and some scripts. I'm running out of ideas.

Also, finish the SH4 line as a complete short story in comic script form. I was thinking that we could finish it and release the storyline as a side comic or something.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Grim: I need screenshots of an oblivion gate closing and some scripts. I'm running out of ideas.

Also, finish the SH4 line as a complete short story in comic script form. I was thinking that we could finish it and release the storyline as a side comic or something.
    1) I'll see what I can find on tha google for the gate. As for scripts... I think I can give you one I'm using for a comic of my own (not to mention a flash animation I'm working on) on the artsy and culturistic class.

2) I was thinking that the SH4 thing would just be a random comic, but if you insist...
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Well, i got a 2 in school (which is probably the equivalent of an F or D)
    A 2 over here is a conduct grade. It means you weren't completely ignoring the teacher, but you were acting like an idiot. We only get 3's if we defy the teacher regularly.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    A 2 in here is... well, 10 %
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:

Resons? Well, i got a 2 in school (which is probably the equivalent of an F or D) and it went on to be this great fight with my parents and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Heheh, you need to show your parents that they aren't your dictators. They cannot punish you for something like a grade.
    If something is not worth showing to your parents, don't show it. Burn it instead. That's my theory on relationship to parents.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    "Crazy" said:

Heheh, you need to show your parents that they aren't your dictators. They cannot punish you for something like a grade.
    If something is not worth showing to your parents, don't show it. Burn it instead. That's my theory on relationship to parents.
    Man, you're NOT teaching Crazy correctly!
    Parents do blah blah blah 'cuz they want you to work hard to get good grades, it's for your and our good in the future.
    So it means if your parents were obeying the underlined quote, it would mean they wouldn't like you, and they wouldn't give a [insert something here] about you.
    Concluding, I really don't like your theory.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "The Gemini" said:
    Man, you're NOT teaching Crazy correctly!
    Parents do blah blah blah 'cuz they want you to work hard to get good grades, it's for your and our good in the future.
    So it means if your parents were obeying the underlined quote, it would mean they wouldn't like you, and they wouldn't give a [insert something here] about you.
    Concluding, I really don't like your theory.
    And I don't like yours.

For me, I get good grades if the things I gotta do to get them are easy/fun enough (such as being good at speaking/writing in English... That's how I got my 5 (grades go through 0 to 5 over here, 0 being F and 5 being A) for it). If I don't care for the subject, then I usually won't bother doing anything extra for it (such as reading for tests...which I normally don't do anyway ).
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    It wasn't the grade, it was the fight.

Need those scripts on PM.
    #
    "Pete" said:
    EDIT: O wait, a little off topic are we?
    Well, you're talking to Grim, and this is his topic (well, half his, and half Crazy's), so he must think it's perfectly fine, which means that it is.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Postify: now.

Subject: Skrewd.

Skrewd. Much. In the arse. Deep.

I could go on, but for the sake of the mental images of those reading this, i won't.

Subject: Story

Message: I started a new short story a la HGTTG in the sense of logical randomness.

Still no Internets.

Still skrewd.

Still won't go on.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Now stay on topic you silly little laddies.
    #
    ModSlayer 17 years ago
    The art of the last one was worse then the others...you should change it back
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    I know. I've improved since then. Made use of the layout and changed shading styles for both characters and the background.

Just takes a bit of practice to get into the new style. I'm poretty much past the awkward phase now, but you can't see that, can you?

Try comparing the first comic in the old style and the later ones. There IS a difference.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    I know. I've improved since then. Made use of the layout and changed shading styles for both characters and the background.

Just takes a bit of practice to get into the new style. I'm poretty much past the awkward phase now, but you can't see that, can you?

Try comparing the first comic in the old style and the later ones. There IS a difference.
    So, you're back or still with no Internets?
    #
    NeoGangster 17 years ago
    Now that he posted somehow normal we could expect it but you never know,
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Internets have been connected. Upload as soon as im unlazy enough to connect the laptop.
    #
    "Crazy" said:
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Internets have been connected. Upload as soon as im unlazy enough to connect the laptop.
    WHAT? You haven't had internets!?

I had the feeling someone was missing.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Yay!
    By the way, have you been working on the comics in that while?
    Now you would just need to upload them.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Good to have you back Crazy. You were missed! Your comics were missed!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Welcome Back Crazy!
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Yeah, as there are a few new arrangements in the new house my time behind the computer is cut and i was unable to upload yesterday. I'm just gonna do it now.

[EDIT] Yeah, 25 is up. I wanted to do a "back from hiatus" comic, and i will for the next one (which will be uloaded next friday), but this is just a little something to not keep you waiting. [/EDIT]
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Yay! Back with a bang! And now stay here!

(And join the new werewolf game, probably)
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Ahh... finally a new comic.
    #
    Thaif 17 years ago
    The woid in my life has been filled. Welcomes back TIAoGaC(typo).
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    STICKEEEEEEEH!

STICKEH!

STICKEH, STICKEH!

*bows to Idiota*
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    1 More!

Go, we need one more!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Is not Friday yet.
    #
    Zombie 17 years ago
    So, wait... Was that me complaining about Crazy rhyming and cookie-ing and poster-ing things? Or is there another female cast member of the comic?

If there is, we must Kung Fu fight! There can only be one (highlander)!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    So, wait... Was that me complaining about Crazy rhyming and cookie-ing and poster-ing things? Or is there another female cast member of the comic?
    Yes, 'tis you.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    And I don't know why Zombie got that embarassed with rhymes.
    But it's funny anyway.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    In the comic? She got annoyed.
    It is anooying when someone rhymes,
    for he just sounds stupid but cannot be ignored,
    like the scalp of 3 pines.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Which roll into 3 mines.

Back ontopic, have you started working on it or it's just 'till Friday?
    #
    Zombie 17 years ago
    Why do you rhyme?!
    #
    Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: