Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Name-code "Netary" mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Name-code "Netary" mod

Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    [OT] Grammar problems and all, I guess you could use another chance. [/OT]

Your upgradable robot idea is already in vanilla Werivar, but I guess you could possibly expand on it.

Technically, the Psionic is already a sort of blob that does everything you already described. You could possibly make one of the alien races playable instead. How about the brown alien? It looked pretty good in the 1.1 remake.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    [OT]
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    vanilla Werivar
    That phrase is a contradiction in terms. Just say "Werivar."[/OT]

It would be interesting to have the various enemies you encounter playable... how this could be balanced, I have no idea, but it might be fun.
    #
    Redemption 17 years ago
    Maybe a seperate mod where every single enemy is a playable race, with the endings of them to kill the Captain + Survivors.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    [OT] Grammar problems and all, I guess you could use another chance. [/OT]

Your upgradable robot idea is already in vanilla Werivar, but I guess you could possibly expand on it.

Technically, the Psionic is already a sort of blob that does everything you already described. You could possibly make one of the alien races playable instead. How about the brown alien? It looked pretty good in the 1.1 remake.

Your not too smart are you. Hes a BLOB not a MEDIC. Did you even read what i said, he doesnt even have mental powers you fool!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    A mindless blob of whatever, eh? Doesn't sound that neat to me...
    #
    ... And there you have it. Shut up, X.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Your guys sure are touchy. X presents us with a doppelganger character, which is a splendid idea, but LALALA we won't listen to it, oh no...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Your guys sure are touchy. X presents us with a doppelganger character, which is a splendid idea, but LALALA we won't listen to it, oh no...
    I'm jes' sayin' that it doesn't seem very... "neat" the way he described it.
    #
    ... And, in case you haven't noticed, the Psionic is essentially a blob in a skin-like thing.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    ... And, in case you haven't noticed, the Psionic is essentially a blob in a skin-like thing.
    Yes, but is otherwise different from what X described.
    #
    Who really cares at this point? He's problably cosen another humanoid, so we're arguing for no reason. Shall we stop?
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Im talking about a COMPLETE BLOB lol. All it will look like is green blob. He eats prety much evrything.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    [OT] Shut up. [/OT]

Yes, E. What have you done so far?
    DIDNT I tell you im not E and i was going on vacations!??
    Hey, ppl, im here but it will be just today.
    Ill keep working on the mod on wednesday.

I don't care much about the psionic, atm.

...I think I told you about the mysterious chip... there will be small parts of the chip around Notrium and using the main part they will all get combined. Of course, there will be a different affect to each race.
    Now ill go check the votes....
    WTSH!?!?!? STILL 9 VOTES!?? You're all dead, ppl!
    ha, just kidding about you're dead
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    DIDNT I tell you im not E and i was going on vacations!??
    1: The name E_net4 is too complex for anyone to be arsed to say in general speech, and would thus be shortened to "E" or "Net", and as we can see, people seemingly tend to type stuff as they would say it, if only to make the text seem more.... I dunno, "personalized"?

2: So you hadn't done anything for the mod BEFORE you went to your vacational thingy?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    YES, i did, and those features are in a thread somewhere in this topic.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    [OT]
    "E_net4" said:
    YES, i did, and those features are in a thread somewhere in this topic.
    I think you meant to say "post" instead of "thread". [/OT]
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    [OT]Oh...okydoky [/OT]
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Idea for new char: Bio scientist or Bio robot.
    #
    Quanrian 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Idea for new char: Bio scientist or Bio robot.

Why not an alchemist ? It would be perfect for Notrium's built in combination system. Using potions you could throw or use on your character would be quite unique as well. You can of course call the alchemist something else, but I'm just using that term so you get the full scope of the class/race type.
    #
    Redemption 17 years ago
    Yeah...

With condition #17 you could harvest from terrain types.
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Nomatter what I will always go with my ugly blob idea! :3
    #
    Quanrian good idea.

another idea: What about new char which evolve from cell to something big like godzilla?
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Instead of a cell how bout gozilla laid an egg in the ship lol and ur taht egg then u come out as baby godzila and u eat all the other aliens on notrium then u become godzila and have godzila babies.
    #
    And then you must fight Terminator?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    What? No way. Batman, of course. After all, that's how it starts... Of course, it ends with Mr Rogers committing suicide. Do you really want that?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    another idea: What about new char which evolve from cell to something big like godzilla?
    Remember, i'm thinking about adding only 1 character and it won't be strong, as you all know

Oh, and Quanrian, that's a pretty cool idea
    #
    DarkAlienX 17 years ago
    Let it be ubar smart leader engineeer with awsome robots! Also thier should be a looterbot! He gathers items for the engineer and stores it in his own storage! XD
    #
    Quanrian 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Remember, i'm thinking about adding only 1 character and it won't be strong, as you all know

Oh, and Quanrian, that's a pretty cool idea

Eh I'm an alchemist nut. The only game to date that I felt did Alchemy in a game any justice was Arcanum. Three key things an alchemist shoudl be able to do. You should be able to mix, drink and throw. Morrowind butchered this by making you unable to throw, and Oblivion only half solved the problem by allowing you to poison weapons. What's that show... Full Metal Alchemist. That show is a nice showcase of the cool stuff that can be done with alchemy (even if the storyline is one of the most confusing ones I've ever seen).
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Ok, ill think about adding some alchemy features too...
    now... MORE VOTES!
    #
    Redemption 17 years ago
    "Quanrian" said:
    and Oblivion only half solved the problem by allowing you to poison weapons.

Use a bow.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Redemption" said:
    "Quanrian" said:
    and Oblivion only half solved the problem by allowing you to poison weapons.
    Use a bow.
    Shooting poisoned arrows != throwing poison.
    #
    Redemption 17 years ago
    It's as close as you can get.

Don't give up on that alchemy idea, it would be quite popular.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Ill keeeep that in my mind, ppl.
    But now we really need more votes, this poll won't take too long
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    The voting time is over. As you see there are more "other"'s in the list than all the others. There are 2 choices.

1-Or the name of the new character becomes Netan;
    2-Or there will be more votes, this time with more names.

If 2, you must say your suggestion before a week or something, and then another voting would start. And NO OTHER this time!
    #
    ... And if the new ones suck, too? You do know we can choose not to vote.
    #
    Forum » Name-code "Netary" mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: