Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Ultimate Item Combining Thread (Mega Spoiler!)
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Ultimate Item Combining Thread (Mega Spoiler!)

Romah 14 years ago
    Understandable in the fighting/shooting preference... But in Werivar, the game is simply too off balanced with sniper flooding. So far its the only enemy Im having REAL tough time with dealing... Anything else is cake walk. As soon as i even breathe in the snipers direction im minced meat! I even tried using the whole reaper trick... I cant get through the sniping wall. As the fire is directed not simply directional, but often to the side. Possible of where im about to zigzag next. And out of 20 snipers i will get hit at least with one And snipers themselves are TOUGH! If anything since they are long range, they should take a few hits and die... To me it seemed like they are tougher than a dire reaper! Im rejoicing at any sniper kills i get as if its my b day! lol
    If we had a functional sniper with the zoom, we could then have a chance... Or maybe if the snipers die easier could balance better...
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    When I see snipers and have no Mark II, that's my last picture before death screen. In Mark II I just ignore them Yeah, DRs help too, but they spawn... so... right now I've got only 1 "good" random to walk through. And that was for human. BTW, his health up with levels, I could withstand 1 or 2 sniper hits when Cap'n had 600 HP (and last armor, that one).
    #
    predcon 13 years ago
    Is there a printer-friendly version? It'd have to be non-spoiler free, naturally.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Nah. I don't even know what's required for it to be printer-friendly :>
    #
    Amarth 13 years ago
    "predcon" said:
    Is there a printer-friendly version? It'd have to be non-spoiler free, naturally.
    Copy, paste in Word (or your favorite alternative), remove all formatting to remove the colors and make it all black, then print.

<selfpromotion>
    there is also the thread at <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.instantkingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3408">viewtopic.php?t=3408</a><!-- l --> which used some scripting to make sure all combinations are found, I'm not sure how it stacks up against this thread though.
    </selfpromotion>
    #
    cya (guest) 11 years ago
    where can i find a metal tube?
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    cya (guest) said:
    Assuming you mean unmodded Notrium (and my memory still serves), the Metal Tube is under a tree in the Gorge.
    #
    cya (guest) 11 years ago
    MageKing17 said:
    cya (guest) said:
    Assuming you mean unmodded Notrium (and my memory still serves), the Metal Tube is under a tree in the Gorge.

in werivar mode?
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    cya (guest) said:
    MageKing17 said:
    cya (guest) said:

in werivar mode?
    Both the standard Notrium and the expansions, AFAIK.
    #
    Forum » The Ultimate Item Combining Thread (Mega Spoiler!)
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: