Register
Email: Password:
Forum » HELP!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!

bert 20 years ago
i just downloaded forge, i ran the game but whenever i hit someone with sword the whole thing just freezes, i cant alt tab out or any of that i can only restart!!! help!
#
ville 20 years ago
The Forge is an old game by my standards. It has one tiny little bug on some graphics cards - it freezes when it tries to draw the blood on the enemy. My apologies for the inconvenience.
#
bert 20 years ago
well is it possible to make a fix for it?
#
ville 20 years ago
Not. When I made the game I had no idea of how to make good code. Now I don't dare to touch it anymore, and I believe fixing the problem would take a good bit of time away from my newer games.
#
bert 20 years ago
i hate you!!!!! now i cant see the gory carnage of forge all because of you! :@
#
ville 20 years ago
:grins

To tell you the truth, you're not missing much. At least the blood effect is not that spectacular.
#
bert 20 years ago
THEN HOW DO I PLAY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :anger
#
ville 20 years ago
Hmm...

You can't. That simple.

You can try some of my newer games if The Forge doesn't work for you.
#
bert 20 years ago
is there anything else thats like forge? :sad
#
ville 20 years ago
I haven't made any similar games, and I don't know of any free gladiator fights. Some have said that Die by the Sword has a similar fighting style, but I've never tried the game.
#
bert 20 years ago
sigh, does anyone know how big die by the sword is? if its under 150 megs can anyone send me it??? i cant find it with kazaa X_X, anyways um you should be making a new game thats like forge except you can stab, parry and make lions come out of the traps what im saying is that make a forge sequel
EDIT:
Hold on, can you make a small version of forge without blood?
#
ville 20 years ago
Tsk tsk. Try buying it from ebay or some old games store. It won't cost more than a couple of dollars. I believe there are at least a couple of versions.
#
ville 20 years ago
Nay, you edited it after I replied.

I'm not currently in a position to make a sequel for The Forge. You can see that there has been some talk about it on this very forum, but I haven't got any good ideas for the sequel yet.
#
bert 20 years ago
but still can you make a version of forge without blood?
#
ville 20 years ago
Nah, I like it this way. :>

No seriously, I have no idea how the code is structured anymore, it may be nearly impossible to make a new version.
#
bert 20 years ago
sigh im sooo bored :sad1
#
Nuts 20 years ago
i hate the Forge because it stinks, and i am not going to play this no longer!
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
If that's thats all you can think of saying I suck, make your own forum and say there. I hate it when people make absolutly pointless negative comments just for the sake of it, and I'm sure all the other members agree with me.

I'm not meaning to be mean, it's just that I can't stand people who deliberatly try to hurt other people for no reason at all.
Like I said before, if you really want to make comments, make your own website and make your comments there.
#
Forum » HELP!!!!!!!!!

Your email:
Your name: