Register
Email: Password:
Forum » BUG, CRASH IT.

BUG, CRASH IT.

Murska 20 years ago
I downloaded Forge, but when I started to run it, PING, white screen and back to the windows. Any ideas?
#
ville 20 years ago
Oh, that's an old problem. It doesn't detect your 3d-hardware, so it doesn't want to run. If you can't help it by using the included 3dsetup.exe, then the game just won't run for you.

There is one thing you can try, but it often doesn't help. Try updating your 3d-card's drivers and see if it works.
#
Quanrian 20 years ago
:1offtopic OMF Battlegrounds is very sweet, though its still in its beta phases, if you sign up with the forum I believe you can still get a Limited Demo. Here is the site <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.omf.com/">http://www.omf.com/</a><!-- m -->

By the way its almost nothing like the original, its more like a 3rd person shooter with street fighting moves thrown in. I actually have it reserved at the video game store I work and am hoping it will at least as much fun as the original, the online play is emphasized heavily, but I'm hoping the offline play will be just as good if not better since its why I'm getting it personally..

Sorry for this post, I just happened to know about what was commented on..
#
Deathrun17573452 20 years ago
I have a bug to, it wont allow it start up, its an invalid page fault in the exe i try to run, whta do i do?
#
ville 20 years ago
Invalid page fault?

Wow.

If downloading the game again doesn't help, then it's bound to be some sort of a compability problem. I can't fix those, I can only offer my apologies for the inconvenience.
#
Cloud 20 years ago
Really man, whats ur problem??
#
Nuts 20 years ago
I had a virus in my computer and it deleted all of the Forge. Now i have to start the game all over. [moderated]

[moderator: For your threatening comments you've been banned, I couldn't stand it anymore]
#
thedude 19 years ago
I had a virus to but it didn`t deleted the game but it deleted my saved games.........DAMN
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
Please, don't bring up your virus again.
#
Crazy 19 years ago
not again... virus that virus this. its like that in real life, too.
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
As stated in GPL, if virus destroyed your computer and you have the free software destroyed / crashed / stolen / damaged etc it's all your fault.

Forge doesn't have problems with my compy. Just crashes when playing for too long.
#
Idiota 19 years ago
That's exactly what my comp does
#
Crazy 19 years ago
note the same guy posted two posts in a row about the same subject with a new account with a diff of half a year between the posts...
#
Anonymous1157 19 years ago
Crazy's right! Well, since he didn't get banned this time, why not lock this form or rename it the bug form and sticky it... Oh wait: At the time of this posting there are only about 10 topics.
#
clogmonkey 19 years ago
it crashes when i pres the fight button but this seems random.
#
eug1404 19 years ago
"Crazyer" said:
I had a virus in my computer and it deleted all of the Forge. Now i have to start the game all over. [moderated]

[moderator: For your threatening comments you've been banned, I couldn't stand it anymore]
The ONLY person to ever be banned from the monkkonnen.net forums.
#
iceman 19 years ago
wow, so he is

i never noticed that befor
#
clogmonkey 19 years ago
"eug1404" said:
"Crazyer" said:

what did he do?
like who did he send a threatning messege to?

P.S. wow...
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
"freddy" said:
what did he do?

P.S. wow...
I'd guess probably Ville, based on what little of the original message (and therefore the psyche of the user) remains.
#
ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
"freddy" said:
"eug1404" said:
"Crazyer" said:

what did he do?

P.S. wow...
Gee, you missed the entire Isuck episode. (btw, he changed his name to Crazyer just before he was banned. )
It wasn't just to one person, the whole forum was filled with stupid messages about how ville's games were the most stupid things on earth, swearing, and other stuff i won't mention here.
#
ville 19 years ago
Can't have none of that here. I'm not against criticism, but insulting got him nowhere. But that's all in the past, no trolls for almost half a year now. [knocks wood]
#
iceman 19 years ago
hmmm.... the ritual of knocking wood... hmmm...

so you think its gona dtart again ville?
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
"iceman" said:
hmmm.... the ritual of knocking wood... hmmm...

so you think its gona dtart again ville?
Well, occasionally we get psuedo-trolling, but no trollers. It's pretty quite out here, unless Zombie walks by.
#
iceman 19 years ago
or someone farts
#
ville 19 years ago
I think this thread calls for an end.
#
Forum » BUG, CRASH IT.

Your email:
Your name: