• « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

Amarth 17 years ago
    Intro

"Whoa... This feels sooo good... So good..."
    "Yeah man, sure does, doesn't it? You wouldn't want to miss it, right?"
    "So... good..."
    "Hey, man, these pills are abundant where I come from. Join us. We can supply you forever."
    "So unbelievable good... I feel strong... Pure..."
    "Man, you only had a small taste, you know. To wet the appetite. Listen to me. I'll get you the real stuff."
    "Yes... More... Please..."
    "Hey, I suppose you know who we are, right? Heard the stories, right, man? Let me tell you... They are not all true. Most are, though. Most are."
    "Yeah..."
    "So, that means, if you want more of this... You do want more, right?"
    "Hell yeah... More..."
    "Well, if you want more of this, man, you will become a Werewolf, too. Okay, man?"
    "Okay... Yeah, okay... All is okay."
    "Sweet, man, sweet. Give me your hand. I need a blood sample for DNA ID... Yeah, that's it. We have a strict Conduct, as you might know."
    "Yeah, sure... Conduct..."
    "You'll have no problems with it, I see it. Let's go to the base. Come on, man, let's get hyped."

A mix of cyberpunk and mythology... Could get interesting . I hope I can keep it up. Hope I'm not boring you . Anyway. I'm going to send out the roles now, with a bit of explanation. It's night now. Normal villagers are now partying, completely drugged, and can't understand each other. If you really want to, go ahead, post some spaced-out nonsense (but be reasonable, and no hidden codes, please ). Everyone with a special role will get his instructions. If there are things that are not 100% clear to you, PM me. Daytime is planned for Monday, 8PM-ish GMT.

Just for your reference, the list of players:
    Anarion
    E_net4
    Zephyr
    Idiota
    Grim
    Murska
    Nuklearni-okurka
    The Gemini
    MageKing17

[EDIT] Everything is out. PM me when something is wrong. I'll admit it openly, I made a small mistake somewhere while copy-pasting, I sent the wrong name in a PM to one of the Villagers, so he knows the name of one other Villager. Well, that puts a bit of pressure on the Wolves. Have fun, everyone.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    Purple doorknob lampshade biscuits.

Spaced-out enough?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    OMIGOSH! SPONGEY!

I was gonna ask about the drug thing, but I can't be screwed. I'm sure we'll find out about it all soon enough. I guess this means we're keeping the same Day/Night times as last game, then?
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Hey! There's like... stars in my ass or something man!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Oooh pretty pretty butterflies.

Shiny!
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    I was gonna ask about the drug thing, but I can't be screwed. I'm sure we'll find out about it all soon enough. I guess this means we're keeping the same Day/Night times as last game, then?
    Just the setting, just the setting. Bit of a dark world, you know. And yeah, same day/night cycle. Only you complained about it, so I didn't really see the point in changing.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Whoah... Like... Whoah, man... I see flying trains driven by gnomes...

And they're bringing us CANDY!
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I want the pink ele... oli... whateverfants to lead teh raid... Whoa man! WTF is that... The clippers are coming! Run! And It Cats the Doe... s.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Hey look! Thats Elvis Pressley with Ville in ufo!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Hey look! Thats Elvis Pressley with Ville in ufo!
    Yeah, but why is he changing colour?

...AAAAGH!!! IT HAS AN EYE!!! AND IT'S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!!

...phew, it's gone.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Man on weed driving a car:

"A STRAWBERRY!! FIFTY POINTS!! *SCREEECH!*

...yeah, i just couldn't resist.

Why didn't ya say it was a cyberpunk? I would've BUILT a computer to join this one.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Grim" said:
    ...AAAAGH!!! IT HAS AN EYE!!! AND IT'S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!!
    ...phew, it's gone.
    You're afraid of simple eye balls, Grim?
    Don't worry, it doesn't do anything to you.
    I mean...WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!
    Oh, it's justa rat....
    *Falls Asleep*
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    There is no beer, only more beer and pot.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Does everyone know how to get hie on pots yet?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Why didn't ya say it was a cyberpunk? I would've BUILT a computer to join this one.
    Sorry, it's not as if I plan that weeks before it starts . Besides, I'm not sure it'll remain this cyberpunkish... Anyway, the next one (if ever there is one) should be pretty interesting (and especially geeky) too, join that one.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Does everyone know how to get hie on pots yet?
    Oh yes. I liek tu enjoi it.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    *sleep talkin'*
    wha' pot...
    zzzzz.....
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Cyberpunk? *Consults the Wikipedia* Oh, great! I love the idea of old-fashioned type monsters like Werewolves mixed in with advanced technology and low life people doing drugs and crap!

EDIT: That sounded sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic, people. That's a great idea.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    WHERE'S MEH DAMN ICE CREAM?!?

I WANT MEH ICE CREAM!
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    WHERE'S MEH DAMN ICE CREAM?!?

I WANT MEH ICE CREAM!

Woah man... take it easy. You will get your grandma for dinner if you drink that dog over there.
    Like, why are we alive, man? Like, who is behind this thing?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    It's obviously the pancake salesman...

...he even killed the bunny... o_o;
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-am!
    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox.
    I do not like them in a house.
    I do not like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere!

Oh wait, that's not high, that's just Dr. Seuss on a good day...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    I have an urge to boil you, mash you and stick you in a stew...

...TATERS!!! AAAAAAAAGH!!!

...phew, Samvais Gamgee came and took the 'taters away...
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Stop being random and play the game.

I'm watching you!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Crazy|I'mWatching" said:
    Stop being random and play the game.

I'm watching you!
    The situation: Everyone's partying it out and hie on pots and other illegal substances (unless they're legal in the society the players are in for some reason), so being random is playing the game.

Besides, it's night.

Zephyr, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    We need a thread created exclusively for "hie on pots" randomness. This is the funniest crap I've read in a long while!
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    I have an urge to boil you, mash you and stick you in a stew...
    YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

"Grim Reaper" said:
    Zephyr, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.
    Relax, it's for my cameo in Waddle* of the Penguins 2: Just Because We Can't Fly Doesn't Mean We Don't Kick Ass!
    *What kind of idiot thinks penguins can march?

Oh, by the way (I tried to say I'd be there waiting for...), what the hell is "hie on pots"? Is it n00b-speak for high on mary jane or something?
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    Oh, by the way (I tried to say I'd be there waiting for...), what the hell is "hie on pots"? Is it n00b-speak for high on mary jane or something?
    No sht, Shirlock. Now be a good little boy an continiu bieng hie on pots.
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I don't have the link to the comic thingy Grim showed me... Grim should have it. That should explain you why we're hie on pots.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    The original:
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://boards.phwonline.com/showthread.php?t=21804">http://boards.phwonline.com/showthread.php?t=21804</a><!-- m -->

The remake:
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://boards.phwonline.com/showthread.php?t=21955">http://boards.phwonline.com/showthread.php?t=21955</a><!-- m -->

Enjoi!
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    *Wakes up*
    AW, MY HEAD HURTS!
    A pillow! Someone give me a pillow!!!
    oww..
    *Falls asleep again*
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Part 1
    "Yeah?"
    "Uh, hi. Anarion here."
    "OK. ID at the scanner and come in. Apartment 204. Don't worry, the owner won't complain. Heh, he won't complain ever again."

"So, everyone is here. Time to show the streets that the MonkGang is still alive and kicking. Kicking hard."
    "Yeah!"
    "All right!"
    "Brothers! As you might know, the Wolves are trying to set foot in City. That's why I had you all called here. To embark on another glorious battle. We have reigned City for years. We cannot tolerate this, City is ours! We fought for it, we'll keep it!"
    "Hell yeah!"
    "Now, not much is known about the Wolves, but a lot of rumors go around. They only operate at night. They kidnap people. They torture them, kill them and sell the organs on the black market. Then, they eat the worthless parts. And, my brothers, I believe they are among us."
    "What? How?"
    "Yes. After all those years, some of our brothers became betrayers. I do not know who, I do not know why. But they are standing in the very room with you. I fear they will strike tonight. They know much about us. They know about me. I believe that, tonight, I will die. Of course, this is trivial for me, but I will not be able to rejoin you. Brothers! Avenge me! Choose a new leader! Search for the betrayers, extract the necessary information and let them die a painful and gruesome death. Raid the Wolves' base. Execute every last one of the vermin. Reclaim City. Do this for me. I must prepare now. This holo is probably the last you'll ever see of me. Know that now, when you see this, I am where I came from. Heaven is where Angels come from, and Heaven is where they return to. But do not try to follow me there. TrueLife will never allow access to non-privileged. I hope to see the MonkGang still ruling City in another incarnation."

"So, guys, you heard MageKing17. There's a reason he isn't here with us. He's gone. Murdered. We'll need a new leader to enlighten us in these foul times. None will be like MK, but perhaps someone will be good enough. Hail MageKing! For MonkGang!"
    "For MonkGang!"
    "For MonkGang!"

Just in case it isn't clear: MageKing17 is dead. Better luck next time . You know the drill: no more interference, no epic post-death soliloquies. He was the Guardian Angel.

Also, because he was your leader, being an Angel and all (it fits perfectly into the story, thank you Werewolves ), you'll now need a new leader. I suggest that people can sign up for candidate until Wednesday, 11h59 AM GMT. Then we vote for a Mayor, votes before Thursday 23h59. After that, the voting for Werewolves begins. The end of the day is Saturday, 11h59 GMT.

As you might remember, the Mayor has the decisive vote in lynchings in case of a tie. That's about the only advantage you get. If you are a candidate-Mayor, you'll need votes, so unite the people behind you. I don't know how: tell them why to vote for you, cast suspicion around the other candidates, blackmail the voters, whatever. In case of a tie, no Mayor is elected. Votes will be revealed, of course.

Note, the voting times are not at all strict times. I offer them as a suggestion towards you. As long as we have a Mayor and a lynching at the end of the day, I'm happy.

I think that is all. Any questions, here or PM. Have fun.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Now we.... Vote by PM, right?
    It must be
    Now let's all cry for MK.
    *cries a bit*
    *stops crying*
    Now, who'll be the Mayor?
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    I would like to nominate myself. Allthough I might not be as good as MK was, I will ensure that the Wolves will be crushed under our boots.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Oh yeah? Not sure o' that!
    We need someone with our respect!(Not me)
    We need someone who can put on discipline!(Not me)
    We need someone who has our trust!( )
    And, of course, a mayor with a nice deducting power.( )
    My Mayor rate: 5555
    Maybe i'm not the one.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: