Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

Idiota 17 years ago
    Although I might have been able to tell that Madgamer was a werewolf in the last round, I was horribly wrong the two votes after, so I might not be the person who you should give the decisive vote to. :S It's hard to tell who to entrust my vote with... At the moment, I trust no one yet, so come on people. Convince me.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    We'll just get some more opinions.
    C'mon people, who wanna be mayor?
    You can try my mayor rating
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    I'd consider myself at least a bit respected (what with being the script0r for a comic posted on the forums and stuff like that)...
    Dunno much about how much discipline I can "put on"...
    I'd consider myself moderately trustworthy...
    I'd consider myself to be able to deduct things rather nicely.

Thusly... Vote for me!
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Now we.... Vote by PM, right?
    Just vote in a way that reaches me. This thread, PM, whatever.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    I don't trust any of you as far as I could throw you. So, yeah. But hey, there weren't any ties last game, so what are the odds of one now?

"E_net4" said:
    Oh yeah? Not sure o' that!
    We need someone with our respect!(Not me)
    We need someone who can put on discipline!(Not me)
    We need someone who has our trust!( )
    And, of course, a mayor with a nice deducting power.( )
    My Mayor rate: 0
    Maybe i'm not the one.
    Hey, Emo Kid, dissing yourself isn't cool. Learn to think positive! And just remember: This ain't a scene, it's a GODDAMN WW GAME.

EDIT: That last sentence was L-HAME. I just really like that song, far.
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I dunno about my vote yet... If we vote for a werewolf, it'd be bad. Maybe, if we abstain, no mayor'd be better than a werewolf mayor. And if we decide to abstain and someone still votes, the voter and the voted will be suspects. But what bad luck that the guardian angel was killed at the first round...

BTW, has the Cupid chosen someone already?
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Introducing Cupid. There's only one, of course. At the start of the game, he must pick 2 people (he can also pick himself) who will be bound by eternal love (I'm sure you're all open to this). Essentially, this means that if one of the two dies, the other will immediately commit suicide and die too. These 2, of course, know that from each other, and it's their job to protect each other. Yes, it might or might not be hard, depending on your roles (roles that Cupid doesn't know about, of course). If the whole village dies, except for these two, they win (no matter what their roles are).
    After Cupid has picked his two persons, he becomes a normal Villager. He doesn't do anything special after that
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    Yeah, I know that. I asked if the Cupid had chosen someone already. I think it prolly won't be told to us, anyway.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    If both of the cupid's chosen ones were villagers and the wolves knew about them, it would be a disaster for the villager faction and vice versa.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Maybe thats why Murska wants to know
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    BTW, has the Cupid chosen someone already?
    Yes, and no, I won't tell who.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    If both of the cupid's chosen ones were villagers and the wolves knew about them, it would be a disaster for the villager faction and vice versa.
    Yeah, imagine if two Werewolves were chosen. You could knock them down like dominoes.

That reminds me: I like pizza.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    Who doesn't?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    Who doesn't?
    Domino's.

EDITO: Happy, Grim?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    Who doesn't?
    Domino's.

EDITO: Umm, what's wrong with that tag?
    The ' symbol thingy. You gotta go find out it's ASCII value in HEX format and stick it with a % (example: %E3) to make it work properly, IIRC.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Yeah, I know that. I asked if the Cupid had chosen someone already. I think it prolly won't be told to us, anyway.
    At the start of the game, he must pick 2 people (he can also pick himself) who will be bound by eternal love (I'm sure you're all open to this).
    The start of the game has passed already, you know.

"Grim Reaper" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    Who doesn't?
    Hell yeah, who doesn't?

Alright, the last 2 skills are more important than the others!
    I'll sing, I mean, sign in for Mayor!

And by the way, I don't trust grim.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    I don't know, E. I got some people to vote for Grim last round, and he was innocent. Perhaps it's just that Grim's always so secret-ish and know-it-all-ish.

Ofcourse that doesn't put Grim off my 'suspect list'. At the moment, no one is off my 'suspect list'
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    I don't know, E. I got some people to vote for Grim last round, and he was innocent. Perhaps it's just that Grim's always so secret-ish and know-it-all-ish.

Ofcourse that doesn't put Grim off my 'suspect list'. At the moment, no one is off my 'suspect list'
    I don't trust him, because. He talked really bad 'bout my comic, he keeps deleting me in RTB and doesn't give a [whatever here] about those stuff!
    ...ok, ok, you're forgiven, let's move on.

Let's think a little more, we might get the answer.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    he keeps deleting me in RTB
    There's often a reason for that, and the rest of the time it's just plain funny.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    he keeps deleting me in RTB
    There's often a reason for that, and the rest of the time it's just plain funny.
    Let's not get offtopic now.
    Today's the final day for voting for mayor. Start votin'!
    ...Can we vote on ourselves, Amarth?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Are candidates allowed to vote?
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Dear god who do I vote for. x_X Kind of let the game slip my mind for the past days. Hmm... Is there anyone who had a keen enough eye to suspect Anarion last round?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Can we vote on ourselves, Amarth?
    Yes.
    "Grim" said:
    Are candidates allowed to vote?
    Yes.

[EDIT]But note that you need at least one more vote from someone else to be elected.

If you don't find anyone, you can try again tomorrow. Perhaps you should focus on the werewolves for now, perhaps you have more reasons to choose someone then.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Hmm... Is there anyone who had a keen enough eye to suspect Anarion last round?
    Not that I noticed.

Oh... and I vote for Grim as Mayor.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Just for the fairness of it all, I'll vote for Gemini.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    To lynch or for mayor?
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I vote Grim. With my luck, he's prolly a werewolf, but... We finnish people need to keep together.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    To lynch or for mayor?
    Mayor, duh...

@Murska: Anarion's question?
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Ah, what the hell. I vote Grim for mayor too. See it as compensation for last round (plus the fact that I have no idea who to trust...)
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Oh yeah?
    Ok...
    I vote for...Idiota.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    You might be voting for me, E_Net4, but you're on my list of primary suspects. Constantly nagging about 'whoe's going to be mayor' and all that stuff. It's not weekend yet, so this decision is not final, but you're getting my vote.... to get lynched.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Hmm... I wonder where Nuk went... I haven't seen him post a single post in the thread.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Current standings for Mayor are:
    Gemini: 2 : Gemini, Grim
    Grim: 3: Anarion, Murska, Idiota
    E_net4: 0
    Idiota: 1: E_net4 (Idiota, please confirm, are you actually candidate?)

Not voted yet: Nuk, Zephyr.

Correct?
    I'll leave it for about a day and reevaluate then. Don't let that keep you from discussing about the werewolves, too.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    I'm not a candidate Amarth.

And Grim, Nuk didn't post a single post in the last round either. (which is why I lynched him with some others)
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    He really doesn't seem to participate much does he? Wonder why?
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: