Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    Dude, don't take it so personally! And going all defensive like that is making you even more suspicious. But I can imagine it from your point of view: "O NOES! I was going so well, with nobody suspecting me, and now I'm screwed!"
    Those words are for loosers and quitters.
    Whatever the causes, I will not surrender... but wait, I'm not the werewolf! And you'll see that in a near future I guess...
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    Dude, don't take it so personally! And going all defensive like that is making you even more suspicious. But I can imagine it from your point of view: "O NOES! I was going so well, with nobody suspecting me, and now I'm screwed!"
    Those words are for loosers and quitters.
    Whatever the causes, I will not surrender... but wait, I'm not the werewolf! And you'll see that in a near future I guess...
    Whatever.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "So, let's see. There's four of us left. We need to unite to find that last Wolf. First of all, votes. Votes for a new leader. We're all glad Grim is finally away, but we need a new leader. A new, better, stronger leader to guide us through the dark times. So, link and vote."

Abstain: 2 votes (E_net4, Gemini)
    Zephyr: 2 votes (Idiota, Zephyr)

"Hmm... Close, but no. We cannot accept a leader this way. Our clan would disband into two blocks. Never. United we stand. So, brothers! Who is the werewolf around here? No small talk, VOTES!"

E_net4: 3 votes (Gemini, Idiota, Zephyr)
    Gemini: 1 vote (E_net4)

"Ah. E_net4. You have anything to say? An explanation, like the lowly Grim?"
    "Idiots! Stupid, f*cking idiots! You're all going to die! Meh. What does it matter anyway. I'm glad I won't be there when the Wolves invade our territory. Come on guys, kill me. I warned you, it's a mistake, but I can't change a linked vote, right?"
    "Very true. Come."

Outtake
    "Idiota?"
    "Mm?"
    "Do you know what I love about you? Your ideas. Your extraordinary ideas. I never truly believed it would have worked, but it did. Really. You, coming from the Wolves, returning to MonkGang. Then, killing all the leaders of MonkGang to get me out of it. And then doing the same with the Wolves, to get out of their gang! Insane. Genius. I love you."
    "Mmm. You know, Zephyr, what I love about you? You have a broad view. Not like those brainwashed cultists, who only want their gang to rule the street. Stupid. What's to gain by fighting each other? But you know that, you didn't reject me because I happen to be a Wolf. Also, your abilities and how you use them... Fascinating. I love you too."
    "I think I'll remember Gemini's face forever when he finally found out. You remember? E_net4 died after that night of torturing, Gemini saying 'Finally, he's dead', and then you just turned to me, nodded, took your blaster and blew a hole through his head. The look of surprise and horror on his face the split second before you fired, lovely..."
    "Come, let's get on the ship. Let's leave City and this whole world far beyond us. It's not friendly to us anymore."

"Newsflash, with Anne Konen. City Primus is under martial law. The Shock Troops are being deployed. This is clearly an attempt to get City Primus back in the hands of the government. After the mysterious murders of almost all of the local gang leaders as reported yesterday, the city entered an eruption of violence. Everywhere on the streets, people were being assaulted, raped, tortured and murdered. The Shockers are hopefully here to end that. We are awaiting official word of the government to bring clarity.
    Meanwhile, the search for 2 of the gang's leaders, one of the Wolves and one of MonkGang, continues. The police hopes they will be able to help them in their research. It is feared, however, that if they are responsible for the chaos, they have already left for Alpha Centauri.
    Anne Konen for the TrueLife news network, reporting from City Primus. Back to the studio."

[EDIT]Seems like I forgot the official explanation .
    Zephyr was the Seer, Idiota the remaining Wolf, Gemini was a Villager and E_net4 was the ex-Cupid. Zephyr and Idiota were selected by E_net4 to be in love, a task they fulfilled with brilliance.

I highly suggest reading the entire thread again with this knowledge.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    That means the game is over?
    Hunf, i won't trust Idiota anymore. xD

I'm in for the next game!
    And I had an idea for another character, but I'm not sure it's ok:
    Elite Werewolf:This Werewolf is like any other, but each night, Amarth rolls 1d6. If it lands on 1, The Elite Werewolf is able to attack another villager.
    I think this would make things harder to the Villagers...
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Ok, to those Zephyr and I had to manipulate to get their trust: We're sorry. We really are. I really did intent to scheme with Grim and kill all of you, but E_net4 decided that I had to fall in love with Zephyr, so I shifted sides.

I hope, Grim, that you'll learn that just blindly trusting your fellow Wolf doesn't work. You were like a puppet I could do anything I wanted with. Next time, you should make yourself be heard.

To the others, I do think that this applies to you as well. Don't blindly trust anyone. Ask tough questions about things. E_net, you were right not to vote for Zephyr as seer at first. But I did manage to talk you over, even if I accused you of being a Wolf.

Zephyr and I had some really awesome plots going on the last few weeks. He PMed Nuk to post Grim was a seer, so we could get rid of the other werewolf without suspicion. I posted in the thread that Gemini, Zephyr and myself formed a group, I convinced E_net4 that this was all a scheme, and that Gemini was the real Wolf. I loved it.

But I do realize we got a bit lucky. Grim and I killed the Guardian Angel on night one, and the seer got connected to a Wolf. Sorry for that MageKing, I knew you had to wait through the first round the be able to play, but I deemed you too intelligent. If I'm a Wolf next round I'll make sure not to kill you.

EDIT: Last note. I did make one slip-up, I saw when I scrolled through the thread. Remember when I asked Zephyr wether he scanned me last night? Well, the ex-cupid, E_net4, could have been suspicious of that fact, as the cupid couple would be very stupid not to share the other his role.

Luckily, we still won.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Nice analysis. Basically, in the last round, if you played perfectly, you should have won since it was 2 vs 1+1. I find it strange that E_net4 never even mentioned your relationship. After all, he knew that Zephyr was lying about his role. It's strange that he decided to vote for Gemini anyway, and didn't try to get Gemini to his side. It wouldn't have helped a lot, but it would have made sense.

E_net4: Hmm, I don't know about that role. One, the villagers have won exactly 0 games at the moment. Extra murders would not help to increase that number. Two, a 1/6 chance is not too much, considering there are 3 or 4 nights in one game. Bit stupid to have an ability that has only about 42% or 52% chance to be used in the entire game. Three, I'm not entirely sure that this is the sort of game that supports randomness.

How about the suicide bomber? A Villager that might sacrifice himself, killing a person he chooses at any moment during the day. He shares victory if the Villagers win.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    F**K me! What an amazing ending! I'm definitely up for the next round.

"E_net4" said:
    And I had an idea for another character, but I'm not sure it's ok:
    Elite Werewolf:This Werewolf is like any other, but each night, Amarth rolls 1d6. If it lands on 1, The Elite Werewolf is able to attack another villager.

I think this would make things harder to the Villagers...
    In case you didn't notice the villagers lost both games. It doesn't need to be any harder for them.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Sounds nifty.

Oh, and sign me up for the next gamely.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    It's strange that he decided to vote for Gemini anyway, and didn't try to get Gemini to his side. It wouldn't have helped a lot, but it would have made sense.

That was my doing Amarth. >.>

I can be a really convincing mod if I want to. :p
    #
    Vacuus 17 years ago
    I don't feel safe playing with/against a mod Who knows what people might say...

Oh, and can ye add me to the next game, if there is one, Amarth?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Ya, add me too.

Anyway, I kidna like the idea of first night the moderator gets killed so everyone gets to play.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Impressive. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't do anything though...

I'm in for the next game.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Nice analysis. Basically, in the last round, if you played perfectly, you should have won since it was 2 vs 1+1. I find it strange that E_net4 never even mentioned your relationship. After all, he knew that Zephyr was lying about his role. It's strange that he decided to vote for Gemini anyway, and didn't try to get Gemini to his side. It wouldn't have helped a lot, but it would have made sense.
    Yes, Zephyr was lying and it was all Idiota's fault. He tricked me to vote on Gemini...
    "Pete" said:
    Anyway, I kidna like the idea of first night the moderator gets killed so everyone gets to play.
    It was the guardian angel, not the moderator ^_^
    In case you didn't notice the villagers lost both games. It doesn't need to be any harder for them.
    The guardian angel just died at the beginning, the villagers can still win in the next round.

Hehe, let's start counting.
    Edit: 6...Are you in, Idiota/MageKing/Zephyr/Nuk...oh, and Murska?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I'd rather wait until Crazy comes back, as I think he'd like to join, too.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    That'll be about next week... Ok.
    *goes bye*
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    ofcourse I'm in.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    I was good false seer
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    I'm in.

Oh, and I totally won, despite being dead. I knew who both werewolves were before they were revealed. Somebody give me a cookie (No, E, not you).
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Bad cat!
    It's 'ate', not 'eated'! XD

Oh, and I totally won, despite being dead. I knew who both werewolves were before they were revealed. Somebody give me a cookie (No, E, not you).
    You cannot prove that, so you deserve a cookie
    *Implants a cookie into MageKing's mouth*
    Your problem then.
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I'm in next time.

Now that I have time, EDIT: I was actually thinking, if I was alive, that i'd ask the Cupid to tell who did he connect. The Cupid hadn't died, nor were the connected. I did fall into your plot, Idiota, Zephyr, but if I had been the last remaining ordinary villager, I'd have known the wolf was one of the connected. As the Cupid can't be, and I wouldn't be, so it'd have to be one. Not that I suspected the seer of foul play, of course.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    That's good.
    I'm going to count again...
    9, are you in, Nuk/Zephyr?
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Ofc im in.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:

As the Cupid can't be, and I wouldn't be, so it'd have to be one. Not that I suspected the seer of foul play, of course.

Actually, the cupid can choose him/herself.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    You can all say that you suspected foul play after everything was explained, but I don't believe any of that. The thing with me is that I can simulate the situation my target is in in such a way I know exactly what I have to do to convince him. When me and Zephyr started accusing E_net4 of being a werwolf in public and such, I knew that E_net4 was extremely frustrated that he was thought to be a Wolf, and I am also sure he thought that either Zephyr or me had to be a werewolf. But when I then approached him with this PM:

"I" said:
    E_net4, please try catching me on IRC. What's going on at the forums right now is not reality. It's a scheme of myself and Zephyr. It is crucial that I speak to you on IRC as you haven't played your part in the scheme yet. I'll fill you in on IRC. Please don't say anything else in the thread, I didn't fill you in yet to make sure your reactions were natural.

Again, please try catching me on IRC so I can explain things. Don't make contact with Gemini, as he is the werewolf. Don't post in the forum that Gemini is the werewolf either, it's part of our scheme.

I knew that I would make something inside E_net4's brain would go all like 'Oh! That explains things! Man, Idiota, you're so smart, we're surely going to win!' (Not exactly ofcourse, but you get the point)

I'm just good at manipulating people it seems.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Now that went REALLY far from roleplaying.

...what do you mean we dont roleplay anyway?
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    That's not foul play. That's how it's supposed to happen.

Remember for the next time, people. Don't trust ANYONE. Not by what they do in public, in PM or in IRC.

Well, you can trust me, of course... Unless I don't have my notes with me...
    #
    Shingo 17 years ago
    I'd love to play this time around
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    You cannot prove that
    How exactly could I prove it while dead?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    You can all say that you suspected foul play after everything was explained, but I don't believe any of that. The thing with me is that I can simulate the situation my target is in in such a way I know exactly what I have to do to convince him. When me and Zephyr started accusing E_net4 of being a werwolf in public and such, I knew that E_net4 was extremely frustrated that he was thought to be a Wolf, and I am also sure he thought that either Zephyr or me had to be a werewolf. But when I then approached him with this PM:

"I" said:
    E_net4, please try catching me on IRC. What's going on at the forums right now is not reality. It's a scheme of myself and Zephyr. It is crucial that I speak to you on IRC as you haven't played your part in the scheme yet. I'll fill you in on IRC. Please don't say anything else in the thread, I didn't fill you in yet to make sure your reactions were natural.

Again, please try catching me on IRC so I can explain things. Don't make contact with Gemini, as he is the werewolf. Don't post in the forum that Gemini is the werewolf either, it's part of our scheme.

I knew that I would make something inside E_net4's brain would go all like 'Oh! That explains things! Man, Idiota, you're so smart, we're surely going to win!' (Not exactly ofcourse, but you get the point)

I'm just good at manipulating people it seems.
    Not really, in fact, I didn't think you were smart
    But anyway, nice tactic.

"MK" said:
    How exactly could I prove it while dead?
    That's why you can't XD

11 people, WII! Let's hope Zephyr plays too!
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    11 people, WII!
    *hits with brick*

Umm, yeah, I'll play! My lappy got stole (again) so I wasn't around to brag about us pwning you. Mind you, it was all Idiota.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    That goes to 12 people! yay!
    It'll be 3 more people than before! And that's good as pancakes!
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    I didn't suspect you of foul play, I was just wondering about the Cupid. I didn't remember he can choose himself, too.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    I didn't suspect you of foul play, I was just wondering about the Cupid. I didn't remember he can choose himself, too.
    It's a nice choice if the cupid thinks that will last until the end.

...Amarth, when are starting?
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Yeah, it seems Crazy is back.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: