Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

Anarion 17 years ago
    He makes the final decision in the event of a tie in the lynching vote.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Shingo" said:
    As for the name "Aer" I don't really see what's so bad about it. If we absolutely "must" come up with another name of it, I'd like to be the one allowed to do that.
    Well, you can think up another name, of course, but I'm not going to use it. I'll give all characters other names to fit a new setting. I still need some time to work out which variation of the theme will be best to get some story rolling.

"Pete" said:
    What does the Mayor exactly do again?
    His vote is decisive in case of a tie when voting for lynching. Small thing, but perhaps important. Mayor is chosen by democratic voting.

That reminds me. The first day will probably start earlier, because there's an additional voting to do. There's no point in letting the night drag on forever, only to see that you don't have enough time to do two votes properly.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    I still need some time to work out which variation of the theme will be best to get some story rolling.
    Hey Amarth, ever seen the movie "Underworld"?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Don't fight with The Socket Puppy. He can play, and even then, he still has a week to change his mind.
    Huh, it's in 9 days or 2 days?
    It's supposed to start next Wednesday.
    Good luck, players. And I say again: E, stop being a player hater. Heh, I made a gangster joke.
    I'm not being a player hater, I'm just...well... sick of you. (sorry about the truth)
    And since it's next wednesday, it's right tomorrow.
    Nope. 13 is a number of bad luck because there were 13 people at the Last Supper. Number 13 is thus associated with Judas' betrayal and the death of Jesus. Combine that with a Friday (the day Jesus was crucified), and it's supposed to be very unlucky, right? And I suppose you're talking about the Templars, though I'm not sure.
    You're right, the Templars.
    ...And that might mean there are many legends about Friday 13

Ontopic: Aer... I can't say that in Portuguese
    What about... Morphy? XD
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    ever seen the movie "Underworld"?
    No, I haven't. The imdb profile looks interesting, though.

The theme I'm currently thinking about is not really mythological or something. It's rather uber-geekish. The game will remain the same, of course.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    ever seen the movie "Underworld"?
    No, I haven't. The imdb profile looks interesting, though.
    Basically it's about a war between Vampires and Lycans (werewolves) and set in the present day. I just thought that might give you some ideas for the setting of the next game. Thought it might be interesting if we were Vampires instead of villagers.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    So, the players are...

Fnukk
    Murska
    Nuk
    Shingo
    Zephyr
    Anarion
    Grim
    Vacuus
    Pete
    Gemini
    Idiota
    MageKing17
    E_net4

Am I right? And no Crazy. Sorry, we can't wait forever. See you next time .

That makes 13 players. Fun. I'm going into preparation mode. Expect the start of the game in about 2 hours.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I'm going to add the Crazy War Veteran (can kill when lynched), but no Vigilante or Suicide Bomber this game. Not sure that's the right choice, but we'll see.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Allright! This will be fun!
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Ooooh yeah.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Are you going to make a new thread entitled "Werewolf 3"? You obviously have this mess here from the old game and discussing the next one and all, so you should keep making new threads every round.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    That makes 13 players. Fun. I'm going into preparation mode. Expect the start of the game in about 2 hours.
    THANK GOD.

"Amarth" said:
    EDIT: Oh, and I think I'm going to add the Crazy War Veteran (can kill when lynched), but no Vigilante or Suicide Bomber this game. Not sure that's the right choice, but we'll see.
    What about the Aer thing? It seemed a good idea.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    THANK GOD.
    Yes, the game has started already (if ya missed the new thread ).
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: