Forum » cheats?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • cheats?

nightscout 17 years ago
    are there any cheats for notrium?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    God mode: Delete script #0 (player dies due to lack of health)
    #
    Vacuus 17 years ago
    Also, mod the file that defines player races (can't remember which, it's been soo long). You can change energy, health, carry weight, even the health/energy/hunger mod rates. Imagine gaining health when your hungry!
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    There are some secrets also...
    [Spoiler]Try reaching to the Planet with the Pod without being hit.[/Spoiler]
    #
    Lunacre 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    This works only with Medium or Hard difficulty, doesn't it?
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Lunacre" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    This works only with Medium or Hard difficulty, doesn't it?
    Actually, you simply get suckier stuff on Easy IIRC.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Actually, you simply get suckier stuff on Easy IIRC.
    Unless it was changed very recently, you get nothing on Easy.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    you know when you reach the planet whiout getting hit is it the same in wevierer and wevier exp?
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Not even in the Werivar Mod or Expansion do you get things on Easy mode.

And the Werivar and Werivar Expansion have better bonus for that than Default Notrium, but they're both the same, the only exception is the Scavenger gets nothing no matter the difficulty.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    cool now only if i can do that bonus............*5 mins later* dam...........
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Hm. I find getting the bonus easiest when I do a big U-Turn at the start, and go off the left hand edge of the screen. It wraps round to the right. There, just head down/up towards a point just below the bottom right corner of Notrium. 90% of the time, you won't be less than half a screen away from any existing missiles, and you'll be able to dodge the planet spawned one pretty easily.

Works nine times out of ten, which is great in Werivar where you really need it.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Nocture17" said:
    Hm. I find getting the bonus easiest when I do a big U-Turn at the start, and go off the left hand edge of the screen. It wraps round to the right. There, just head down/up towards a point just below the bottom right corner of Notrium. 90% of the time, you won't be less than half a screen away from any existing missiles, and you'll be able to dodge the planet spawned one pretty easily.

Works nine times out of ten, which is great in Werivar where you really need it.
    I use that trick too
    By the way, Notruim, it's Werivar, not wevierer.
    #
    Psionic Tim 17 years ago
    Hi, I maybe new to the forum but i have been playing for some years now. I was looking for a thread to post my spoiler. Instead of pulling a U turn:Get into the escape pod from the right side not the left. This shuold make u start out facing left when u start in space, now when u get to the planet start circling it. Circle it 3/4 and then land. Before u land it should say,"These bullets will work great with you pistol." When you crash u should have the enviro armour, 42 bullets, and a powered excelerator!

P.S. only works for Human, Android, and Weirver. Must be on medium or Hard diffaculty setting.
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    were talking about the normal notrium you should post that in the expansion or somethin
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    were talking about the normal notrium you should post that in the expansion or somethin
    Actually, I remember that easter-egg being included in the Vanilla.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    woohoo cheats cheats cheats.. wait, i prefer mine the old fashioned way... oh well, you can edit how much damage your weapons do. like change the fist to be able to kill a queen in 1 hit if you wanted to. not exactly sure how cause i dont mess with the script much, did that at school and broke the whole thing haha. but i know its possible
    #
    nightscout 16 years ago
    Yeah I know thread mining, but it beats starting a new topic.

OK I've been experimenting with the hunger bar, but I can't seem to get it to recharge. I've got the Health and Energy perfect where I'm invincible, and tried changing it accordingly for Hunger but it never works. I don't know if it makes a difference but its on the werivar expansion mod for the scavenger. Anyone got some ideas about it? Oh great gods of Notrium modding.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    How are you making this regeneration occur? In the player_races file?
    #
    nightscout 16 years ago
    Yes.

recharge energy;//description
    6;//specialty
    0;//difficulty level
    none;//message
    1;//parameter0
    1;//parameter1
    1;//parameter2
    70;//parameter3
    recharge health;//description
    6;//specialty
    0;//difficulty level
    none;//message
    0;//parameter0
    1;//parameter1
    0;//parameter2
    70;//parameter3

This is what I used. I tried changing it to make it work for food but it didn't work.
    #
    Redemption 16 years ago
    Food already has the same effect for negative so you're regenerative one might be overridden by that. Try changing the original (or deleting it).
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Redemption" said:
    Food already has the same effect for negative so you're regenerative one might be overridden by that. Try changing the original (or deleting it).
    I was thinking his regeneration was too small to overcome the natural drain. I don't think you can actually override them.
    #
    nightscout 16 years ago
    Wait a minute so my attempted regenerative food won't work? Mageking what are you saying? That I can't override it and that I have to edit the original like Redemption said?
    #
    Aegis 16 years ago
    You could just remove the food bar lower-er.
      drain food - easy;//description
    7;//specialty
    -2;//difficulty level
    none;//message
    4;//parameter0
    0.0;//parameter1
    4;//parameter2
    -0.25;//parameter3
    drain food - medium and hard;//description
    7;//specialty
    1;//difficulty level
    none;//message
    4;//parameter0
    0.0;//parameter1
    4;//parameter2
    -0.5;//parameter3
    #
    nightscout 16 years ago
    Why didn't I think of that? It should have been obvious gah
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "nightscout" said:
    Wait a minute so my attempted regenerative food won't work? Mageking what are you saying? That I can't override it and that I have to edit the original like Redemption said?
    What I meant was I didn't think the food drain was somehow overwriting your regeneration, your regeneration was simply not high enough to overcome the drain.
    #
    Gorrs 16 years ago
    i think theres no cheats here
    i played the game many times already, and finished the easy mode, like i finished the 4 goals already

first is when u fly back to your world using the escape pod
    second is killing the allien eggs
    third is destroying all of the poisons? is that right?
    and last is going to the white alliens and calling for a rescue

i played the game like last 2 years ago...thats why barely remembered the game
    also i really love the game, and yeah, how can i create a new topic? it seems i cant find the "create new topic" button?

thanks
    #
    Bones 16 years ago
    Are you guys insane?!
    Interrupting in the player_races file and changing numbers?!
    You all should be ashamed by yourself!!!
    Notrium is an EASY game, I've finished the game on hard in every mod without ever doing that!!!
    I can bet that only me and Gorrs have played without doing that. (And some other exceptions in the human race)
    #
    Gorrs 16 years ago
    please..i need an answer on how to create a new topic?
    #
    Aegis 16 years ago
    "Gorrs" said:
    please..i need an answer on how to create a new topic?
    *laughs because you can't find it*
    Wait. It isn't here. It should be near the search bar but it isn't there. I am well and truly confuzzled.
    Try creating a topic somewhere else.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    Creating new topics in the Notrium board has been disabled in an attempt to combat spam.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Bones" said:
    Are you guys insane?!
    Interrupting in the player_races file and changing numbers?!
    You all should be ashamed by yourself!!!
    Notrium is an EASY game, I've finished the game on hard in every mod without ever doing that!!!
    I can bet that only me and Gorrs have played without doing that. (And some other exceptions in the human race)

*bursts out laughing*
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Ahah. How did i miss that one?
    #
    themados 16 years ago
    you could try using the editor to give yourself loads of weapons and stuff i have a hover bike 4000 antigrav things and the best weapons in the game hehe all this in the hermits house.
    #
    Higamokelus 15 years ago
    Hi guys.
    I need some help. I have messed my savegame of Notrium. I always used the Quicksave. Now i accidently used the quicksave button in a situation where i am poisened and i will die some seconds later. I have no healthpacks and no red plant near my position.
    So my question is how could i change the savegame to turn off the poison or to give my captain higher Hitpoints?
    Please help me.

Hopefully
    Higamokelus
    #
    Rukor 15 years ago
    you could try using the editor to give yourself loads of weapons and stuff i have a hover bike 4000 antigrav things and the best weapons in the game hehe all this in the hermits house.

I used that technique, but now I can't remember how to access the editor. Can you help me?

BTW, Hi.
    #
    Forum » cheats?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: