Since nobody else seemed about to unveil anything expanding on the Werivar mod.... Here ya go, "The Werivar Expansion": 0.5
Aside from a few subtle tweaks to balance the races, the main introduction is of a new Scavenger alien, whose progression I intended to be almost completely customisable, with multiple long range, melee, crowd control and armour modules all creatable from base components. Be warned, the scavenger is a lot harder to start out with than the other characters, just the way I likes it.
Whilst in future I intend there to be more areas, more technology, and essentially more of everything; carrying on from where the Werivar mod left off, at current, beyond the new race, it just works to rebalance the existing races by changing the technology they can use.
Feel free to try it out and tell me what you think, especially about the new character. If you find any bugs, tell me and I'll sort them out as soon as possible. Feedback is the only way I'll learn.
To emphasise: In order to download this mod, check Harwe's Signature. This mod has been discontinued in the face of losing all related files, but major features will be used in the planned Notrium Final Mix project.
There is no guarantee previous versions will still be available, however Harwe is very kindly hosting several versions himself, check his sig and maybe you'll be lucky (Though why you'd want old versions is beyond me).
Changes from the Werivar Mod:
* Warp Drill Gun's damage and stun time reduced, and the gun itself made harder to access. It's still awesome.
* Power Prism Crystals can no longer be used directly to power equipment.
* Many items of technology are now useable by all but the psionic.
* Batteries, extensions and other technological means of manipulating battery supplies are only available to the Female alien, the human, and the android, the only characters with technological power supplies.
* Scavenger character added. The name is open to change, given the possibility of a cool enough name being thought of.
* The welding torch now emits light when used and attracts attention when you use it. It's still awesome.
* More weapons, more items, and more combinations.