• « previous
  • » next
  • The Werivar Expansion Mod.

harwe 17 years ago
    turrets in the hives are explainable, battle driods deploy em
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Ouch. Like to keep me busy, don't we?

1: Greater Fire Breath range fixed - Just a missed particle effect.
    2: The Devour III bug is highly inconsistent, sometimes it happens, sometimes it works normally. If you wouldn't mind, please try actively to break it, and if you can find anything you do causes it then let me know and I'll try to find out how to fix it. In the meantime, I'll try mapping it to the K key and see if that changes anything, or at least doesn't disable any other vital Scavenger functions.
    3: The Biocannon is in fact, functioning as it should. It is a more powerful ranged weapon than all but a few psionic abilities, and accordingly requires at least 10 fat reserves in your fat bar to use, or even equip (meaning you have to be at least level 9 to even use the thing). I'll put up a failure message next update though.
    4: Yes, Reaper corpses are not supposed to give food, but they are supposed to be awesome healing items. I've tried to make sure you have reason to consume all levels of alien, not just the highest one. Blues restore Food + Health, Browns restore Food + Energy, Reapers restore Health + Energy. Small Blues restore food only, but are easy to snack on and lightweight to carry.
    5: I have not seen any Dire Reapers, Dire Reaper Corpses, Marine Corpses, Broken Turrets, Live Turrets, or anything out of the ordinary in any jungles or the mining field over several test games, sorry, but there's nothing I can do here.
    6: You like the recovery pack? Awesome. I always thought you should be able to make your own health packs.

Update later, work now.
    #
    Lord Windgrace 17 years ago
    well i have accidently overwritten my human Quicksave with my Scavenger, and now i don´t find anymore turrets in the jungle(with the old human save) _-_ maybe you are right with the battledroids but

MF.MB.R
    .......J1...J2...
    The Battledroids of the Miningfield(MF) went to the Jungle2 south of the Ruins planted some turrets and left??? bit strange..>-< (MB=Missilebase(R=Ruins(J=Jungle)))(..= just placeholders)

And: the Hermit who doesn´t used the haling plant was my fault, it seems i was too far away, he uses both quite well now.

Well, to the Dire Reapers in the Mining Fields, i just played and got killed again by them _-_ bit of my fault, should have used the Flamethrower, and in My Game its a real War going on in the Mining fields^^ but the Reapers are losing, can´t win against the battledroids

Maybe one wandered from J1 to the miningfields? and then his Repspawn point stayed there??? well i just start another Human game and see what happens, i will do that anyway because the Swamp is behind the Hive and i want to explore it^^ (And because i overwrit my Quicksave game my Cap is now to weak for the Hive_-_)
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Huh. I never, ever even approach the battledroids unless I'm toting the Dual Pistol, and preferably the Warp Drill Gun. They're reasonably self contained in their little base and it's hardly necessary to deal with them until you're absolutely ready to.

I'll try a human game and see if any Dire Reapers turn up, but I've honestly never seen them in a dozen games with the Scavenger. As far as I know, there should be no Dire Reapers in Jungle areas either...
    Well, good luck, evidently my goal of making the Werivar Expansion more challenging has succeeded already.

Incidentally, have you tried the Stasis Field with any Survivors or the Hermit, and do they work?
    #
    nope i never built a Stasis field, because i don´t want to set my self at one point, but i will look after it with my old human game, i think he has enough stuff to build one, i will add results shortly

[Edit] jep a Stasis Field also heals the Hermit, if it would work with other Survivors, i don´t know.

[Edit2] mmh Warp Drill Gun? I just do´t know how to build it, i kill the driods with a Laser Rifle and a Double-Barrel-pebble-Shotgun for the rockets
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Iswick" said:
    [Edit2] mmh Warp Drill Gun? I just do´t know how to build it, i kill the driods with a Laser Rifle and a Double-Barrel-pebble-Shotgun for the rockets
    [Spoiler]First make a Warp Drill. You need a warp gun and a... oh! a beacon ray! You can now drill for Power Prisms with it.(you need crystals). Combine a Power prism and you get the Warp Drill Gun. Powerful indeed.[/Spoiler]
    #
    mmh okay....where to get a Warp Gun?
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Tsk tsk tsk. That's not how you build a warp drill gun in the expansion.

Warp Drill Gun = (Tazor + Warp Coil) + Beacon Ray + Advanced Power Unit (X + Power Prism Crystal)

Incidentally.... Using the Laser Rifle? Excellent.
    #
    Youve made the Laser Rifle? Mmh i still think that the costs are a bit too high for its damage, i mean for Instance: For a M-Turret i need about 6 Shots with a Laser Pistol = 12 Energy but two with a Rifle = 20 Energy why not let it cost 6-8 Energy?

And i started another Human Game, and in the Mining Fields are again Dire Reapers, here The Map:
    ?.?
    R.?1.?2.J?OM
    ?3.S.?4.MF (maybe theres no ?2 between Om?J and ?1 and maybe no ?4 between MF and S, doesn´t matter anyway^^ just don´t know the exact Locations)

(?=dunno not necesarry(OM= Ore Mines(MF=Miningfield(S=Swamp)))
    The dire Reapers are only in the North of the MF, and i already died once and found two dead Marine Corpses (got a Pistol^^) and a fighting Marine.....i mean i could fight the Reapers with my Flamethrower, but i want to make up a Base in the Mining Field and the Reapers don´t make it easyer.

There are about 4-6 Dire reapers

BtW: I must say that Human is rather easy without Reapers because:
    Tasor=Stun=stunned Marines= Beaten to Death=VC Stun Laser/VC Pistol/Pistol=dead Flame Marine=Flamethrower aso^^
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Part of the cost for the rifle is it's range, it deals around 3.5 times the pistol's damage and has 2.5 times the range. This isn't that important against M-turrets, which the laser pistol outranges anyway, but it is against laser turrets, which have equal ranges to the pistol. So while it might be more efficient to use the pistol to take out some enemies.... It's always safer with the rifle.

Incidentally, you're a very good human player if you think it easy without Dire Reapers, I'm playing human right now, (no Dire Reapers in the Mining Fields at all for me by the way), and I'm still not progressing as quickly as I'd like, certainly not enough to consider taking on Battledroids.

If Dire Reapers are showing up in the Mining Fields, they're going to keep showing up; the spawner used keeps their population at a constant level.
    #
    Mmh yeah i forgot the Range, actually what is the rifles range compared to the Siper Rifles range?

Mmh i´m now day three, got Scavanger Vision (when all Objects are green) A Food Generator / a Battery thingi and need only two Specimen Conatiner for it to become a biobattery thingi^^
    But as i say, to get stuff is rather easy when you got the Taser and just beat up some Marines till you get a Range Weapon, with which you can kill the Flame Fuzzies aso because each Flame Thrower is = 1xSpecime Container and some other stuff

well i don´t approach the Battledroids from the start <.<
    and my HumanB will surely have to wait some more till i find the Missilebase=Lightdiode+stuff=Rifle+Targeting Beam+Enforced Power Armor

till now i only killed two (btw: how many are there?(with my old Human, my new is still establishing a Base))

Anyway, the reason for this Post is....forgot it already wait a moment. Always writing my Head off.......
    ...................remembered........ in the default Notrium, when you gave youre Radio to the Deranged hermit, you may have found another one in the Jungle/desert wherever...but in the Wer and the Werex the only other broken subspace radio is ?spoiler? in the communication array, for that you have to go trough the Hive, get to the Ship Cemetery, get through the Portal, kill all the Guys there and now oyu already have about 6 Followers and you don´t need in anymore... could you make it possible that it maybe, spawns very rarely in the desert/ Jungle or so?

[Edit] And i don´t think that i play Human very good, for i never ended the Game, all i say is, with the Tasor and youre Knuckles you get everything you need and more....or so...^^
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    odd, there is a targeting beam? oh well,
    I like having the scavenger because it can gain food so fast with devour but the problem is that the instincts and combinations dosnt tell you how to get certian things like hunters claw or hunters bite or quicksilver claw, and sometimes you name the wrong things like quick frame is quick exoskeleton, pretty confusing when I want to get nightmare claw.

What is the max level for Scavenger, Im gaining them like crazy heh. and are those upgrades random or its fixed after getting killer instinct?
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    There is no limit to the Scavenger's levels, however, after level 20 or so, all they gain from levelling up is a Bioinfusion, Static Charge and Armour Plating - the three "upgrade" items for the Scavenger.

As for not telling you, your very first instinct tells you that many things can be upgraded with bio-infusions alone, I intentionally left out all items that were solely bio infusion upgrades from the instincts (Can't let you have it all easy). Quicksilver Claws are indeed present in the instincts, but thanks for mentioning the frame/exoskeleton though, it is supposed to be Frame.

As for the Battledroids, I believe there are two, perhaps three in the Mining Field base, and that's as many as I can recall.

As for the Subspace Radio.... I don't see why not. I've made an additional bio-detector available in a fixed location, I don't see why the subspace radio couldn't be, the Hermit is no longer quite so overpowering as before.

Simple way of getting range is duration x speed. The laser pistol variants are 10 speed, 1000 ms, for 10,000 distance, the rifle is 10 speed, 2500 ms, so 25,000 distance, whilst the Sniper Rifle is at current mere 8 speed, 2000 ms, 16,000 distance, but twice the damage of the humble laser rifle.

Not bad for only 10 energy, hm?

Probably an update tomorrow, or failing that, Monday; New Year, family and all that. Have a good time people.
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    Ookay, found my first ever Dire Reaper in the Mining Fields. Still no idea why it's there though.... Ah well. It can stay there unless a lot of people want them gone for some crazy reason.

Incidentally, there are two subspace radios in fixed positions, not one, though one needs you to have conquered the mining fields and got the necessary HQ keycard. And an additional three enemy battledroids I forgot to mention. I have now made another three random subspace radios available across the entirety of Notrium, since there's no real reason I can see for them to be so incredibly rare.

Final update of the year. Check the first post for version 0.8!

* Fixed bug where spawned insectoids were hostile to other insectoids.
    * Fixed bug where Greater Fire Breath's projectiles didn't extend the whole range. Also changed minor error where it used as much energy as fire breath.
    * Biocannon now has a failure text to equip, and is even more devastating than originally.
    * Devours for both aliens now use the K key to devour brown aliens.
    * Removed Welding Torch noise, because, ironically, it's absence allows for more attacks against you than otherwise.
    * New item: Stasis Tent. For those who don't like to be tied down, a temporary, yet mobile stasis field that lets you hunker down anywhere, so long as you can foot the energy bill. Hint? A portable energy source shouldn't be too hard to come up with. Note: The field is personal, and doesn't heal allies, you'll need a more permanent base to let your friends thrive.
    * New item: Force Barrier. Much stronger than simple ice and sand, and reusable, for a price. The Force Barrier replaces simple ice with something much less tangible...
    * Subspace Radio and Life Support Chips now found with very slightly increased frequency.
    * New weapon - Sonic Oscillator. Upgrade the Beacon Ray with some common household items to concentrate its beam, making it substantially more deadly, and to give you a reason to have a beacon ray for something other than the Warp Drill Gun. Graphics coming soon.

Please tell me of all glitches, errors and graphical faux pas, I might do something about 'em then.

Incidentally, still nobody has managed to get the StarSword? Maybe I'll have to supe it up a little, give you people a reason for it...

I'm reaching the end of the "must update" parts of the Werivar Expansion. There may be some major changes to the Werivar, a few more biotech scavenger upgrades, but after then, it's mostly going to be new content, and as such I'm open to requests, ideas and "wouldn't it be nice"s whilst I'm in the process of creating new areas, endings and stuffs.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    I did have brown alien in invenotry, mouse on it, pressing K as crazy killing maniac and nothing did happen.
    #
    Perfect, i just tryied some of the stuff, and its great^^ the Portable Stasisfield is perfect really, but, when i started a new Human, right next to him lay a Sonic Oscillator and some Crystals, this is dangerous for the balancing, but if the Dire Reapers stay in the Mining fields its...okay.....because the Oscillator=Stuff=Powered Accelerator=For InstancepS,Pistol,Radiator,Pebble Shotgun, and more.......i will look what the other Charackters got.....

In my Game, the Inscetoids still fought each other, which was a impressive Sight because:.....................................................................................
    ......................................................................................O...........
    ...................................................................................................
    ..aso

(.=Great Insect,O=couldn´t see it properly too much Insects^^)

The greater Fire Breath is a tremendous killing device, perfect^^

But still, the T Function of the Store doesn´t work properly, maybe you could lay it too on the K-Key?
    Devoure Skill works good

[Edit] @Nuklearni-okurka did you press the K-Key at the Corpse or the Devoure Skill? For you need to have the mouse on the Devourer Skill and press K not the Corpse
    [Edit2] okay thats..strange, i started the ALien, ran to the Pod, crashed in the green Hell, and while i was still in the Pod i evoluted 3! Times, got Acid Spit, Strong Nightvision the Motion Detector aso!!!
    [Edit2b] i have not found some better Stuff for the other Charackters(except the Android one of the fuel Containers), maybe the Werivar could get a Specime Container or another Part of a food Generator?..Ups forgot to start the Psionic brb
    [Edit3] now....i started a Human and i left 4 Seconds before the Ship would have exploded, and i´ve got:1x Sonic Oscillerator,2x Long Metal Rods, 1x Force Field Generator, 1x Credits.......a bit overpowered or?
    [Edit4] Forgot to add and 46x Crystal...(or about 46, i already shot 4 Aliens^^)

[Edit5!] Just wanted to get some ideas of my mind^^.. maybe you could let Humans and Androids built a Motion detector so that they could see Enemys on the Radar? What about some kind of Spear for them? with too options, Hit or Throw? or some native Tribe who is equiped with them, and maybe hunt you?(if youre Alien, or maybe too when youre human^^?) And also, what about somekind of Shack? just some transportable Shadow? So in the Desert, you can just Built up that Shack against the Sun, or against acid Rain in the Swamp?
    what about non-hostile Animals? like...deers? just hard to catch but you can use Hide and Meat seperated, hied for the Shack or warm Clothing and Meat to eat?
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    As for the Sonic Oscillator.... Oops. I'll remove that next version, I left it in there from when I was testing the weapon for the human. I got distracted when I converted it into the StarSword and found it didn't actually work, so I must have forgotten to remove it. Oh well, honour system until version 0.9.
    There's no way I'd put weapons available to just up and grab on the Explorer, even if they were all but impossible to get without being caught out by the countdown, but I do tend to use it as a place to put Hibernate tokens, new weapons and all the items that need testing....
    But yes, take out the Oscillator and the Crystal Ore you'd have 2 metal rods, 1 force field generator and 1x Credits, which is about what I intended for the Human, though for my runthrough, I usually get 15 Ether, a computer unit, 1 metal rod, a force field generator and the credits. The Android has access to several power units, fuel cells et cetera... The Werivar can pick up as much food as he can carry, and even the Scavenger, who has the harshest time limit, can pick up a few items to let him gain a level's worth of fat in a few moments.
    This is pretty much intended to balance out a few starting items each character finds most vital, the notable exceptions being the Stowaway and the Psionic, who have less of a need for items than the other characters. The Stowaway can pick up quite a few items with her speed and proximity to some of the really good stuff, but with only 15 seconds, she can't gather all the parts needed for a Stasis Field Generator, pretty much the only really important item for the Alien to have. The only item the psionic can use is the Credits, and they are the only item easily got by every character anyway.

Insectoids still fight each other? Blast. Are you sure they aren't fighting Reapers?

Glad you liked the Stasis Tent, you were the one who gave me the idea.

Nuklearni: The K key requires you to have Devour selected, and it to be the appropriate level. You aren't using the Brown Alien Corpse, you're using Devour to eat it.

Alien.... Yes, the Stowaway gains three stages of evolution as a bonus from the minigame at the start. Every character gets a substantial bonus for completing the minigame perfectly, that's just the Stowaway's.

Ideas....

Spears: Easy enough to make, though it would probably be a short range, medium power throwing weapon, there's already several close combat items that nobody's used.

Humans and Androids already get biodetectors, there's at least one in Eden. It's in the middle of the map.... At least on the X axis.... And that can be made into a dedicated creature detector, or a creature/item detector.

Natives: Probably not, the "natives" are the aliens, plants and insectoids, the interlopers are the Marines. The only possible opening for natives would be (mild spoiler)feral psionics, which, now I think of it, might be pretty cool.

The non-hostile prey species is something I have planned for a new area, if I go through with the "natives" they will also be there, competing with you for resources, though what those resources might be apart from food I've yet to decide.

Transportable shadow? It's called a Stasis Tent now. It's perfect for the desert, sheltering in the swamp, and just a quick healing shufty.
    #
    mmh well to my brainstorming i must say that i was juist writting what came to my mind ops:

to the 1x this 2x that....just wanted to point out that with the Oscillator it was too much and too powerfull....

The transportable Shadow....mmh i thought that the Stasis Tent, is quite right, but the Shack would be: Easyier to get(even easyier^^)
    no energy to use, can Stand aslon as you want aso.

Which melee Weapons nobody uses? wielding Torch? used, Claws from the Queen.. used ....forgot something? Flame Thrower? ^^used!

Ahh that would explain a lot (the Alien three Lvl) for i startet a Human and^^ i wondered where i´ve got that Enviro Armor^^

well i couldn´t make out what they fought because there were too many and it was very small and a little blue alien would have died 6 times

didn´t knew about the biodetectors^^

Natives: just ideads

^^ its definitly a great Expansion you make
    but: what about warm colthes? i still haven´t figured out how to build an Enviro Armor^^ and so why not somekond of..Leather Armor which holds you warm during the Night without energy costs and provides a little resistance to dmg?
    Two things i forgot, why is there no Sand in the other Desert Parts? (SandQuarry, Reflective Mine?) and these parts are very desertet: nearly no trees, nn Stuff, nn Fungus, nn craters, nn aso (nearly no)

[Edit]mmh found some Bugs....there are no trees in the missile Base but Brown Squares, and there are no other items except light diodes, no Generators or Motion detectors, also if youmake a Perfect Pod-Run with the human, you get the message: "These Bullets would work great with your Pistol!"
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    1: Fair dos, well, for now, just don't get the Oscillator.

2: Shack? Methinks you just want things even easier, can't have that.

3: StarSword, made with Radiator + Force Field Generator and the Radiator are both close range weapons, Welding Torch, Punch, Tazor, Claws.... There's a lot of close range or flat out melee range weapons. I'm hoping the StarSword to be the most potent human/android weapon also.

4: They do fight Reapers constantly in the Gorge, if they aren't turning colours with their web weapon effect, I don't think they're fighting each other.

5: Enviro Armour? Just break it up from the human bonus you'll see the ingredients, and with human, just upgrade it from there all the way to the powersuit you're well away, it doesn't even cost anything.

6: The Sand Quarry has infinite sand, you just need the shovel item to get it. The Reflective Crystal mine is equally intended to be used primarily for the mining aspect, nothing else.

7: I shall check the missile base at the nearest opportunity.

8: The message is a biproduct of your human bonus items, a message also appears for the scavenger.
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    "Nocture17" said:

Version 0.8 <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.filefactory.com/file/c656c0/">http://www.filefactory.com/file/c656c0/</a><!-- m -->
    FILE FACTORY!! I HATE!!! 7 days only, which doesnt give much timme to download....

anyway, expansions comming out too fast, sooo little time to play it...
    #
    1: Why should i?

2: Even Easier? With the Human Bonus its easy enough, powered accelerator from the Start

3: didn´t knew how to make it, will see

4: no Reaper, i´m sure, but i will take another look

5: Already done(the braekup part)

6:mmh i ment the laying in the desert sand.....

7:would be nice

8: I already thought of that, bu that comes a bit Strange, as ever, i don´t understand why, when you crashland on a Planet, and every object you find you read: This comes from and about, because of,
    but when you find bullets(which are oldtimers by the way, because when you read the Pistol Chasis Descritption it says that Pistols are out of Time) It just says:"These Bullets would work graet with your Pistol!" even if you have none

[Edit] yes the Starsword is quite nice BUT, it got the same bug as the wielding Torch had before Version 0.8, the Enemys don´t Fight Back when you justpoint the Plasma Stream directly at them
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Filefactory isn't working for me.
    You should try another uploader.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    iHud FTW.

If you own a server, that'd be even better.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    If you own a server, that'd be even better.
    Hey, that's my line!
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    since new combinations have been created, i think someone should make a combination list for both weviar and expansion and post it on the big spoiler thread
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    I can host it, I'm already doing it for Werivar and Wazzal II.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    why cant i make a glass marble???
    #
    Nocture17 17 years ago
    1: If you don't want things too easy, don't pick it up, that's all the limitation I can suggest until I get back to a computer with Notrium on and fix the error.

2: The Captain's main disadvantage is being totally dependent on a perfect pod run. Without it, no enviro armour, no powered accelerator, no bullets. Hard time for the human, but Werivar mod was very, very generous with its pod bonuses, which rather offset any increased difficulty.
    In light of this, I'll probably strip many of the starting bonuses from the minigame down to a particle accelerator (unpowered), a life support chip, and maybe one other item.

3: I'll have to include removing the AI anger from the StarSword then, thanks for checking it.

4: Blast. I'll investigate.

6: I never quite got why you could pick up random amounts of sand by walking and not be able to just right click randomly on the ground to get it, but eh, I guess I could make a few sand deposits around the other desert areas.

8: I'm considering going over several of the default and standard Werivar descriptions anyway, I'll probably go over the bullets whilst I'm at it.

Grim: I'll check out iHud shortly, maybe start hosting there.

If you're willing to host it as well MageKing, I'd be most appreciative. The more places, the more likely it will remain available. In fact, anyone who cares to host it, please just tell me in PM and I'll take to emailing you the latest versions as I finish them.

Harwe: 7 days without anyone downloading it, yes. Since I'm typically coming out with new updates every few days right now, even if you missed a version, you'd still be able to pick up a new version within days. And if you want a combination list.... You should make one. I'm busy enough MAKING all these extra combinations to mess with your heads.

ENet: Hm. Tried the hosting linked to in Harwe's sig? He's been kind enough to host the expansion for awhile.

Notruim_Fanboy: I have no idea. Have you tried using the sand when you have the welding torch and 9 units of sand?
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    yea i think so, cant realy remember now had uh celbrate dwink of champane just now, had to drink pepsi to cancel it out
    #
    to the starsword i would like to add, that even if its the most ßpowerfull human/android melee weapon, it drains too much energy to use i properly

A unpowered Accelerator? sounds good, so you can´t just crash, and walk out with a DpS ^^

[Edit] you could NEVEr use it with the android if he hadn´t about 5 Battery Extansions aso
    #
    patrickul87 17 years ago
    i was playng the expansion.I was in the hive area,alien full evo and there were 20-30 small aliens in one place(i think they were fightin one another)and suddenly they come to attack me,i killed em all in one spot and when i goed for the boddies i couldnt take em they were stuck to the ground another bug i think is that feral rage is free im not sure if its a bug or not but it doesnt drain anything repeat im not sure if its a bug or not
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    That's not a bug. You're supposed to be able to use that for free. However, you're NOT supposed to be able to stack it for extreme effects.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    K, it worked this time.
    *downloaded* Going to try it.
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    The small blue alien thing isnt a bug, there are several spots for tons of aliens to group up on in the hive and everywhere else for diree reapers, ie the reflecting crystal mine, ship graveyard, everywhere else.

I dare you to goto the reflective crystal mine in the middle then ull c what i mean

oh btw, when i played psionic, i found survivors but i cant be helped by them?? another way of saying this is when i reached the surivors in the ship's graveyard I dont gain control of anything, the turrets doesnt attack me but i can be killed by them, the 3 survivors cant be controled,.... cant regen in the stasis field, etc
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "patrickul87" said:
    i was playn the expansion o was in the hive arera alien full evo and ther were 20-30 small aliens in one place(i think they were fightin one another)and suddenly come to attack me i killed em all in one spot and when i goed for the boddies i couldnt take em there were stuck to the ground another bug ithink is that feral rage is free im not sure if its a bug or not but it doesnt drain anything repeat im not sure if its a bug or not
    You need to learn to use punctuation mate, that post was really hard to understand.
    #
    Forum » The Werivar Expansion Mod.
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: