Register
Email: Password:
Forum » My modding aplication.

My modding aplication.

J.C 17 years ago
ey people, im not such a good programmer but i still want to be involved in notruim modding. so if any one is making a mod or planing to make a mod, i ask for them to consider reading.......my ''Modding Aplication!!!''
I hope to be able to make areas using the map editor.

Name: notrium_fanboy (some parts are pointless but im keeping it profesinal)
experience: i have designed levels for other games which were put in the user created levels.
specilise in: making areas using map editor-(Gifted at this but crap at anything else)
Other: I am very creative at many things such as art which might help in making levels, i put time and effort into things i do and il do it for free(of course!)

pics of what i have done using map editor will come soon.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
You don't need an application unless you intend to join/start a doomed-to-die modder group, like the Coalition. Nonetheless, we welcome new modders. You look promising, and I hope that you don't somehow take that as an insult and give up like everyone else seems to have done.
#
J.C 17 years ago
i would like to join a modding group or mak one myself...
#
Keyword: "doomed-to-die". But you can join the Coalition. I guarantee that absolutely nothing will happen before it's 2007 in your timezone or we'll refund your money! Not that you paid anything...
#
FREAK 17 years ago
If you want to make a mod then you definitely need more then map making skills.
You need to learn to script a little bit and be able to make some quality graphics and such.
You could have someone help you out with the scripting and stuff and you just make the maps.
Although that would pretty much make it the other persons mod.
Lol.
#
J.C 17 years ago
it is 2007 in my time zone......
#
... Well, has anything happened? Exactly! Happy new year.
#
FREAK 17 years ago
Its 10:34 right now so I got a little more to go lol.
I bet ya the aliens are celebrating to!
This is time for us to strike!
They will never kno what hit em!
The dires are out of the base in the east of the hive and they have gone off into the queen's nests.
I'll set up a base there while you guys go and meet up with boys in the west of the hive.
I'll contact you with my subspace radio when I'm ready to strike...
#
Forum » My modding aplication.

Your email:
Your name: