Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Cave Story Remix

Cave Story Remix

Madgamer 17 years ago
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://kwix.shackspace.com/cavestory/home.htm">http://kwix.shackspace.com/cavestory/home.htm</a><!-- m -->

It's awesome. I loved Cave Story music and I love this one even more. Hopefully, I just won't get too attached >.>

Anyways, there's some messed up songs in here that I don't like. BallofBallos is one for an example, The author decides to just ramble on his own after the music in hell. It 'twas great for a while but then as son as it went, the author just killed himself.

My personal favorite is NeverDie. It's freaking awesome.

So, what're you waiting for? Download or you'll be ashamed by putting yourself in the corner all the time.
#
Amarth 17 years ago
...If only they had a working mirror.

I heard of this when they had just finished, but never downloaded it for reasons not remembered. Didn't really like the music is CS, but it got quite stuck after doing hell for the 100th time.
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Didn't really like the music is CS, but it got quite stuck after doing hell for the 100th time.

Heh, I remember a topic where after you took like 84 tries you beat Ballos

And the mirror worked for me, don't see how it doesn't work for you.

I prefer game musics over lyrical ones, cause you don't have to spend time what the F the artists are trying to point out. Raps are the worst of them all, most of them anyways. 99% of them are full of crap while idolizing themselves. Others are... well... others.
#
Anarion 17 years ago
[OT] I'm just posting this cause it's bugging me. Madgamer, in case you don't realise the word "'twas" is an abbreviation of "It Was". Therefore you don't need to put another "It" in front of it.

Just so ya know [/OT]
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
Heh, I was just fooling around, should've checked up on dictionary or something. I suck at Shakespearian shit...
#
MageKing17 17 years ago
That's not Shakespearian.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Indeed, old chap. It's nothing more than PROPER English, what-what!
#
Cejer 17 years ago
Actually, it is Shakespearian. Shakespear used it in his plays. Thus 'twas is related to Shakespear's plays. Ergo 'twas is Shakespearian. Quit trying to bring people down, Mageking.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Cejer" said:
Actually, it is Shakespearian. Shakespear used it in his plays. Thus 'twas is related to Shakespear's plays. Ergo 'twas is Shakespearian. Quit trying to bring people down, Mageking.
I'm sure the dude used the word "what" in his plays, yes?

Ergo, that would make "what" a Shakespearian word.
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
So much fluke in one day...

Just today in my English class we received a packet containing 'Shakespearean' sonnets. FLUKE

Then my teacher starts explaining some of the messed up words that are in Shakespeare such as... you guessed it, 'twas.
Super Fluke!

As a part of my project I get to be in a group of 6 and make a 5 minute skit using Shakespearian language. And no, I'm not using 'twas. Errr... fluke?

Now that I'm screwed over and over, you don't need to remind me about my messed up flukeyness.
#
Xeblit 17 years ago
In my opinion, Those tracks are remixed to the point where they're almost unrecognizable, and I don't like that

EDIT: click here to dl the original tracks
ALSO EDIT: To DL, just right click and "Save link As" (If you're using firefox, may be different for IE users)
ALSO ALSO EDIT: I presume that also for the remixes, so you don't need to use the mirrors?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Xeblit" said:
ALSO EDIT: To DL, just right click and "Save link As" (If you're using firefox, may be different for IE users)
ALSO ALSO EDIT: I presume that also for the remixes, so you don't need to use the mirrors?
Mind you, a moose bite can hurt!
#
Crazy 17 years ago
I'm glad you never stray from the topic at hand, Grim. >.>

And if i could only give you people a link to the gamma bros vocal theme.
#
Zombie 17 years ago
Aren't 'twas and other such nuances from Elizabethan English?

But some of the best game musics I have heard are remixed MGS or Mario Bros tracks.
#
Xeblit 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Xeblit" said:

Hahaha
Monty Python ftw
#
Zombie 17 years ago
"Xeblit" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Xeblit" said:

Hahaha
Monty Python ftw

Indeed. Monty Python is AFTW. That means Always For The Win, by the by.
#
Xeblit 16 years ago
Seeing as this is the only thing remotely close to a Cave Story thread on El forums...

Just wondering, is anyone doing or thinking of doing the low HP challenge on Cave?

I'm stuck on Monster X atm... It's almost impossible to get past him without getting hit.
#
Forum » Cave Story Remix

Your email:
Your name: