Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Fallout 3 - Prepare for the Future

Fallout 3 - Prepare for the Future

Thaif 17 years ago
Who liked Fallout? Well they gots a news for ya.

Dig this.

The date is, what I know, set in 2010! If they don't scrape it, I'm getting it.
#
Quanrian 17 years ago
"Thaif" said:
Who liked Fallout? Well they gots a news for ya.

Dig this.

The date is, what I know, set in 2010! If they don't scrape it, I'm getting it.

That really sucks since the world will end in 2009 .
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
According to that article, it's already been scrapped. Please explain where you got this release date of 2010.

"Quanrian" said:
That really sucks since the world will end in 2009 .
Every time they set a date for that, someone says "OMG it's tomorrow and we're still alive! STFU scholars!"
#
Thaif 17 years ago
I gots it from the Magazine Mikrobitti that is a Computer orientated bublication.

Interplay(R.I.P) scrapped it with Black Isle Studios and trying to alleviate financial troubles sold the lisence to Bethesda Softworks in 2004.

Jan 23, 2007. Producer, Todd Howard --> "We started work in late 2004 with a few people. We only had about 10 people on it until Oblivion wrapped, but most of our staff is on it now." This I got from Gamespot.

Newton sain Teh World would end in 2067.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
Well I think those dull people should work on something else instead of predicting the end of the world.
#
Inane 17 years ago
If it's a real time 3D game I'm gonna kick their asses.
If it's a real time 3D game with manfaces and the sucky ass dialog engine of Oblivion, I'm gonna skin them alive with clam shells .
#
Thaif 17 years ago
You will prolly get to kick their asses.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
It'll hurt them more than usual if you get to kick their asses since its taken them longer than anyone else just to ALMOST finish it.
#
Forum » Fallout 3 - Prepare for the Future

Your email:
Your name: