Register
Email: Password:
Forum » What to do when the terrorists strike?

What to do when the terrorists strike?

Amarth 17 years ago
See here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.safenow.org/">http://www.safenow.org/</a><!-- m -->
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
I do believe "lawlercaeks" would be an appropriate answer.
#
Mika 17 years ago
Hahaha, those are great!
#
Idiota 17 years ago
Just brilliant. Hadn't had that kind of laugh since I read the Chuck Norris lines.
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
I do believe "lawlercaeks" would be an appropriate answer.

Correction: "RoFLCAKES!"

This is a definite must for my upcoming project
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
Ah, yeah, amusing. I didn't have any real nice, something not "adult-only" laugh in past weeks.

But in the real life, I might have to be the first to (honorably?) rush out and die... maybe if that happens, I might have time to play shadow puppet for the last time in my life before I go
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
If there is no hope of survival, please disengage rational thinking and let insanity have it's try at driving for once.
#
Bien45 16 years ago
Ill get the swords at home and play samurai vs. evil guys w/ stolen stuff and D.Bombs and big guns and get some of the guns and use their weapons agains them. And if you cant beat em join em
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Bien45" said:
Ill get the swords at home and play samurai vs. evil guys w/ stolen stuff and D.Bombs and big guns and get some of the guns and use their weapons agains them. And if you cant beat em join em
Do note that this thread ISN'T like that "What would you do if you were stranded on Notrium" one. Just look at the funny pictures behind the link and comment on those instead of posting fantasies of what you WOULD do if you COULD when terrorists attack.
#
ahrenjb 16 years ago
Ahaha. That's brilliant. Time to go for the ladies, I see flying colors.
#
Bokasha 16 years ago
ROFLMAO MY RIBS HURT
#
Zombie 16 years ago
Definitely funny, but have any of you seen Airtoons.com? It's just like this site except for airplanes instead of terrorism. ;P
#
Barebones 16 years ago
When terrorists strike, I go apegoat.
#
Bien45 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Bien45" said:
Do note that this thread ISN'T like that "What would you do if you were stranded on Notrium" one. Just look at the funny pictures behind the link and comment on those instead of posting fantasies of what you WOULD do if you COULD when terrorists attack.
We have some swords at home! They're called itaks in my native language (filipino) used by the Ifugao. And i know how to hold a rifle.
#
Zombie 16 years ago
"Bien45" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Bien45" said:
We have some swords at home! They're called itaks in my native language (filipino) used by the Ifugao. And i know how to hold a rifle.

Again, not the point. This is not a discussion about what you would do if terrorists attack.
#
ahrenjb 16 years ago
Duck and Cover.

The cure-all.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
"We're the atomic age children! If out parents weren't taught to duck and cover, we wouldn't be here!"

Ah. H. R. Giger is such a wonderful, sick, sick man.
#
Forum » What to do when the terrorists strike?

Your email:
Your name: