Email: Password:
Forum » The new gaming thread
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The new gaming thread

Pete 12 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/console/

That's so half-assed... I'm disappointed.

And I believe DNF did, in fact, NOT get delayed again.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.272797-Duke-Nukem-Forever-Delayed
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    It's just like teh_pwnerer said a long time ago: "How's Duke Nukem Forever? It's like, taking forever."
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    BY GOD!
    Portal 2's so famous i've seen it on a couple billboards.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    Acquire HOARD.
    Is on presale, a tenth off.
    #
    Venom31 12 years ago
    Anyone of you guys tried out Magicka? I wonder if I can launch it on my box of screw-nuts
    I fear I can't.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Posting from the new computer! Which I bought for Magicka! It runs great now!
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    HOARD unlocks in four hours.

HAHAHAHAHAEGHAEGAHE FUCK EXAMS.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Posting from the new computer! Which I bought for Magicka! It runs great now!
    Rock on (we should multiplay)!
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Ugh, you guys are leaving me a bit behind now... Still, if you don't mind my long loading times, we could have some more L4D2 sessions, this time with Amarth.
    #
    Pete 12 years ago
    E A mousewheel
    E mousewheel
    Q F Q F A S A

I call it the Friend Breaker.
    #
    harwe 12 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    E A mousewheel
    E mousewheel
    Q F Q F A S A

I call it the Friend Breaker.

E D F self-cast
    E self-cast
    E AOE
    F D F Q D F

Alternative Friend Breaker
    #
    Zankman 12 years ago
    I'm falling in love with Magicka...

Even though I didn't play it and I can't play it on this wooden PC of mine. :S

Anyways, Magicka: Vietnam Exclusive Preview by TotalBiscuit. Check it out, looks fun.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    Hoard is awesome. But I have the same problem as always...
    I'm good enough to piss of all of my friends (the best of them scored half of what I did, literally), while being to weak for any actual competition. Eh.
    #
    Pete 12 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Hoard is awesome. But I have the same problem as always...
    I'm good enough to piss of all of my friends (the best of them scored half of what I did, literally), while being to weak for any actual competition. Eh.
    Get some better friends?

I kid, I kid. The solution of course is to kidnap all your current friends, tie them to a computer chair, and slash them with a razor blade every time they screw up.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Did they patch gamepad support already?

I'm slowly becoming addicted to gaming with a gamepad. Help me.
    #
    Zankman 12 years ago
    "Amarth" said:

Blasphemy!

Go play some CS.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Zankman" said:
    "Amarth" said:

Blasphemy!

Go play some CS.
    Counter-Strike? Blasphemy!

Seriously, though, Amarth... I have also become addicted to gaming with a gamepad. I use a DualShock 3 in XBox 360 emulation mode and EVERYTHING SUPPORTS IT OH MY GOD WTF
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    Space Rangers 2 is only 5$ on gog this weekend.
    I read some good things about it.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    No. Just no.

I've got an extra copy of both Super Meat Boy and Bit.Trip BEAT (from the Potato Sack) floating around on Steam.
    Does any of you have some extra copies? Wanna trade?
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    I assume you already have Portal. Oh well, no deal can be done.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    You can also buy me Light of the Spire (AI War expansion) in exchange for both

Which would save you roughly one euro... xD

Also, a free copy of HL2 for someone who STILL doesn't have it.

[Edit]
    This is the 1000th post in this topic. Yay.
    #
    Crazy 12 years ago
    "Endymion" said:
    To quote Narvius:
    No.
    #
    Venom31 12 years ago
    "Endymion" said:
    Played it a long time ago. I still think #1 was better. Just IMHO.
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    So far I've found Space Ranger 2 fun enough despite some weirdness. But anyway a new bundle!
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.humblebundle.com">http://www.humblebundle.com</a><!-- m -->
    This time all of the games are from some finnish company called Frozenbyte.
    #
    Pete 12 years ago
    The numbers... they increase real time!
    #
    Vacuus 12 years ago
    Anyone else awaiting The Witcher 2 next month?
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    Well, I haven't gotten very far in the first game yet, so I'm not sure if I want to pre-order the second. It seems fun enough so far, but I understand it's difficult to judge the game before you've played Chapter 2.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    It's hard to overstate the excitement over here. I mean, Poland, Witcher, you get it?
    I personally will wait until half of my friend acquire it and then just borrow it or something.
    #
    Vacuus 12 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Vacuus" said:
    Well, I haven't gotten very far in the first game yet, so I'm not sure if I want to pre-order the second. It seems fun enough so far, but I understand it's difficult to judge the game before you've played Chapter 2.

Yeah, Chapter 1 is a little rough; there are some nice moments in there but personally it's always been my least favourite part of the game. Chapter 2 opens up things a fair bit, majority of the game will play similarly.

I hope you're running the enhanced edition as well, otherwise by act 3 you'll be waste-high in lag which is infuriating, I actually had to stop playing at that point when the game first came out simply because it kept bloody freezing.

With that and Skyrim out later in the year hopefully we can recover from the flop that was DA2.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Vacuus" said:

Yeah, Chapter 1 is a little rough; there are some nice moments in there but personally it's always been my least favourite part of the game. Chapter 2 opens up things a fair bit, majority of the game will play similarly.
    Yeah, the friend who encouraged me to buy it told me that Chapter 2 is where the plot starts being interesting, hence why I haven't really formed an opinion on the game yet. Gameplay in Chapter 1 is nice, though.

"Vacuus" said:
    I hope you're running the enhanced edition as well, otherwise by act 3 you'll be waste-high in lag which is infuriating, I actually had to stop playing at that point when the game first came out simply because it kept bloody freezing.
    Naturally; I bought it on Steam, which only has the Enhanced Edition.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Want to aid in getting Portal 2 to release early?

Then go and play games included in the Potato Sack (or just start them and have 'em running idle in the background)!

Progress bar here!
    #
    Pete 12 years ago
    Watching the explosion on the Steam forums is quite entertaining, too. How dare Valve try to support indie games by tying them to an early release of a game that was going to be released anyway!
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Whoa! ...Well, I guess I can go and play some Audiosurf.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    This is interesting. On the original launch date of Portal 2, I'll be on vacation and won't have internet. Now if the game gets launched earlier, I'll probably be able to unlock it and play it on vacation. So hmm.
    #
    Anonymous1157 12 years ago
    This may or may not be related directly enough to gaming, but I just bought a (heavily) used GeForce 8800 GTS 512 off of a friend I know IRL. The first thing I did with it was blow my supposedly-680-watt $10 power supply. A second power supply from the "OMG, we actually have a P4 connector!" era survived the same stress test unharmed. How much we spent on that one, I don't know, but I have a hunch that there's a correlation somewhere in there.
    #
    Forum » The new gaming thread
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: