Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Notrium Ideas - Official Post
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Notrium Ideas - Official Post

ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Yes but that way I'll have to wait until after the update.
    (I asked a while ago, Jans a he.)
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    ZeXLR8er: No it wouldn't. Such a program could basically be made, but it would still require a lot of manual work to change everything.
    #
    Crazy 20 years ago
    @eternal: jan's a he, i belive. (there was a joke here, but i decided to remove it)
    #
    scifispirit 20 years ago
    I've got an idea. I was intrigued by the idea of puzzles. So, how about you put them back as a combination option instead of time bar, but keep the time bar also as an option. And change them so, that it isn't just any puzzle, but make it so that the puzzle depends on the combination, and that in the puzzle we make the actual work that the character does now. And the puzzles should be modable, graphics, perhaps sounds and so on. And for those who don't like puzzles in any form, there could be an option in the menu or in game when you start combining, which one you choose, time or puzzle. Comments anybody?
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    I removed the puzzles for one very simple reason: too much work to do them properly.
    #
    scifispirit 20 years ago
    Oh, I thought because players didn't like them.

EDIT: One thing I would like to see is that you could pick up turrets or attach them to you like you would be pulling them instead of pushing them. Pushing is too awkward. And if you push a turret over the edge of the map, it disappears.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Yes, pulling would be much better than pushing.
    Pushing is just too akward.
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    Hi guuys,

I think a fort would be very nice in your grreat game, Ville...
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    Am I the only gurl in this place?
    #
    Eternal 20 years ago
    Rofl yeah, you are, cause Jan's a guy

But i agree, we need placeable terrain/buildings i.e. for example a gang war mob would be idealy set in a city, & cities are set out in blocks, not randomly scattered.
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    War, war, war. You men are all the same.
    (no offence Eternal, I'm sure you're a really nice guy.)

Like I said, be nice and gentle, but what does ROFI mean? I know I probably should know, but I'm only sweet 16.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Hi Britney

I know you're new, but why are you using my email address?

(I'm sure I've seen that picture somewhere before *))
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    [glowred]CONTENT IDEA: QUANRIAN ALERT:[/glowred]
    I think it would be good to make all the areas in notrium far, far bigger, and I mean really big. At the moment, once you have the modded radio, you're absolutly flooded with items, many that you don't even need.
    Bigger areas would even the game out a lot. Either bigger areas or lots more smaller areas, but one of the two.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Would there be any way of adding something like a radar station that works the same as the modded radio and/or the biomass scanner, but is dropped on the map and shows all the items/aliens in it's range? It should have a much larger range than the biomass/radio, and a bit easier to build.
    I also think the modded subspace radio should have a much smaller range; at the moment it makes the game far too easy.
    #
    Eternal 20 years ago
    I don't reckon it's too easy, cause theres soooooooo much crap items it's accaulty hard to get what you want (i usually get upwards of 30+ fuel cells and like 2 fuel conv.). I also think the areas are the right size just to disagree :grins
    #
    Crazy 20 years ago
    only gal? well, if that's true, then it's about time. Rofl means Rolling on the floor laughing.

yeah, i agree with eternal.
    #
    Click 20 years ago
    shouldnt we get back on topic now instead of talking bout girls? i have one suggestion, why does the reaper give u food instead of just health? u are still eating it after all so the reaper should move the food bar up as well as give u health
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    It should be possible to do that now. Quanrian, could you make a note of that and put it in?
    #
    Eternal 20 years ago
    But it's fun talking about gurrrrrrrrrrls even if they are fake
    #
    Crazy 20 years ago
    rofl
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    What's wrong with talking about gurrrrrrrls? I thought yous would have enjoyed that. :>

Oh, I hope I havn't missed something or done something wrong Eternal, but at the moment you're not being very nice to me. I'm as real as a gurl can get, so remember that. ROFI. Remember, I'm only new.

Oh yes, Accelarator, I only used you're email cos I wanted to see how fast you guys are. I've changed it back to mine now. Sorry Zex!
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    So you mean that I'm the only gal in this whole place? 227 men and me? I don't have a problem with that. :>
    #
    Eternal 20 years ago
    errr y do u have zex's email address???
    and it's a bit iffy that you decided to pick a villé pic for your avatar & you also has a famous pop signer's name. hmmm 2+2=4
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Thats OK Britney but it would of been better if you warned me first, instead of just showing up with my email.

You get 30 plus fuel cells Eternal because there is no way of using them up. Everytime you use them, another one appears on the map. OK, so you don't like the big areas idea, so what about lots and lots of smaller areas and the radar nodes idea? Nomatter what anyone else says, I think it will make the game much more enjoyable and make it feel more like you are exploring if there are either dozens of areas or really big areas. Unless Notrium is an absolutly tiny planet, there would be no way of exploring the entire map.

EDIT: Good point eternal, why do you have a ville pic? (I didn't think that the famous pop singers second name was sweetwater. Still, I'm no fan of music, so I'm probably wrong.)

EDIT AGAIN: Are you trying to say that I am she, Eternal??!!!
    #
    Click 20 years ago
    EDIT AGAIN: Are you trying to say that I am she, Eternal??!!!
    well, if he was, i doubt hed be bursting to tell u
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    well, if he was, i doubt hed be bursting to tell u
    Still, I'd rather hear it straight from him than him dropping little hints.

Well, I'll tell you now that I'm definitly not a she and don't plan of ever being one. *)

Heres one that shouldn't be to hard Ville, could you change the writeing above the weapon bar to 'ammo' instead of 'bullets'? A bow and arrow hardly shoots bullets, and neither does the beacon ray.
    #
    Click 20 years ago
    or, it can get really technical and it'll say the name of the bullet needed for that weapon like if ur useing pistol itll say bullets and if ur using the boots, itll say ether
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    Ah, a good point. I'll change it.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    OK, for some reason, after I changed my avatar, I think I must have somehow done something to britney's. Or is it just my computer?
    #
    ville 20 years ago
    It's just you.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Hmmm, funny that. Now I can see hers but not mine.
    Must be another bug. I'm glad were're getting a new forum. *)
    #
    Quanrian 20 years ago
    I'll do my best to make any small adjustments to the game as they come about but right now I'm focused on the larger things, don't worry though, there will be plenty of time to remind me

Please stay on topic as well. Whether someone is a real girl or not has absolutely no relevance. If you guys want to discuss such things please use the General forum.

The new forum 'should' keep things alot neater.
    #
    Britney 20 years ago
    Yes! at least one guy here can speak sense! Thanks Quanrian.
    After all isn't this forum all about ville monkkonens games, not discussing whether or not I'm a woman or not (which I am *)).
    Anyone would think that you guys had never talked to a real girl before!!
    #
    Quanrian 20 years ago
    I'd just like you guys to know while I will be browsing the forum, I will not be checking every single thread. If you want your ideas to be seen, put them in this thread, and if you've got a question, which may also relate to an idea you should post it in the Questions thread.

You DO NOT have to stick to this, but on the same note I do not have to add anything you suggest if I don't see it. Simply put, if you want it seen, either this or the Questions thread is your best bet otherwise its up to Ville to think its a fantastic idea and than tell me which honestly doesn't happen very often at all since he is way more critical than me
    #
    ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
    Barriers are pretty much no use at all in Notrium; I think fences would be a much better idea. The fence would be about 5 times as long as the barrier, and could be made from a long metal pole and firewood.
    #
    Forum » Notrium Ideas - Official Post
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: