Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 4 - The goblet of Aer
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • » next
  • Werewolf 4 - The goblet of Aer

    Amarth 9 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Even though I kinda do want to play, I'm not so sure of myself. I feel like the first thing I'll do is screw up and get lynched.
    So? You can only learn.

    Besides, they're going to lynch Idiota or MK first anyway.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    ... Well, there's no point in sitting here like an idiot. I might as well play. The day and night schedule hasn't changed, right?
    #
    Anarion 9 years ago
    I'm in for the next one. (like you didn't see that comin' )
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    We now have enough players to start, but we need another theme for the game.
    Time to discuss about it.
    #
    The Gemini 9 years ago
    I have an idea.


    The setting is on a UN exploration ship in the 2500 century or something. During the last jump to hyperspace, the ship was transported in a split second to a pocket dimension within hyperspace, due to the incomprehensible physics of the hyperspace. Within this pocket dimension, the ship woke a slumbering entity. This entity had interrest in realspace, and when this ship shows up, it emidiatly begins to examine it. Even thought the ship only existed there for a split second, it was enough. The entity was alarmed of what it found. The race it found within it, the humans, had a soul simillar to its own. They even had such psychic potential that they could eventually threaten its existence. However, if it could enter realspace again, it would be able to consume this soulbearing race long before they even became aware the entity's existence. It figured out that it could possess the ship and use it as a vessel to realspace, however, the time it had to do that was too short to do such a complicated thing. Instead, it decided to meld a piece of its soul together with some of the crewmembers', have them to kill the rest of the crew when the ship was back in realspace, and then jump back to the pocket dimension.
    However, unknown for the entity, the souls of the human crew did their own examination of the entity. When the ship was safely back in realspace, everybody knew what had happened, but they did not know who who was infected by the entity. Now a fight will begin on this ship, a fight that will decide if humanity will be extinguished or not.



    The roles I thought of was these:

    Crewmembers (Villagers)
    Infected (Wolves)
    Guardian (Guardian Angel)
    Telepath (Seer)
    Empath (Cupid)
    Aer (Aer)
    Security Officer (Crazy War Veteran)


    In this future, humanity has discovered their psychic potential and has begun to develop it. Psychics are used in all aspects of the human society. Psychics are often given jobs that fits their gifts.

    The Crewmembers come from nearly every corner of the vast UN empire. Most of them come from Sol though.

    The Infected can no longer be considered human, and thus are no longer protected by the Human Rights. Even though they do have human needs and emotions, they ignore them and will do anything to release the Entity. They must be tortured and killed no matter the cost.

    The Telepath works as the ship psychologist, and uses his/her telepathic abilities to see what's going on in the pasient's mind. Now as these infected suddenly shows up, it becomes clear for the telepath how important role he/she will play.

    The Guardian possess an obscure psychic power. Through means still unknown the Guardian can actually manipulate the universe to change the outcome of an event. This power only works when it saves the life of another.

    The Empath can sense persons' emotions and manipulate them, he/she can even create bonds between persons that are much stronger than love. The Empaths are often used to check the morale of the crew.

    The Security Officer is an old veteran from the Mars War. He/she would normally do anything to protect his/her crew, but now as the enemy is hidden among the persons he/she was to protect, he/she is put in a very strained position. He/she is most likely to take somebody down with him if he's lynched.

    Haven't thought up a background for the Aer, sadly.
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    How about a post-nuclear war theme? Thing along these lines: There was a small bunker. It was invaded with a few spies, just before a mind erasing bomb went off nearby.(this explains why no one can tell the spies from other people) Also, due to the increased radiation, weird mutations started to develop.(Aer, Cupid, etc.)However, the bunker inhabitants managed to leave a memo for themselves so they know that there are spies. The spies were from the fraction that developed the mind-erasing bomb, so they were immune, and they know their goals.

    Yeah. I like Geminis idea more.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    Me too.
    And it would be nice if there was 1 more role.

    Apprentice - At the beginning of the game, he decides whether to go for the Humans side or Werewolves side. If the Apprentice does not choose a side in time, the role will be chosen randomly.

    I hope you like it.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    There's nothing special about the new role. It's just an excuse to choose your own side.

    Do we use the Mayor character anymore? We could name that role the Captain and put it in the next game.
    #
    MageKing17 9 years ago
    The problem with having roles like, say "Security Officer" is that... wouldn't everyone know who the security officer was? :/
    #
    Amarth 9 years ago
    Amnesia, of course. Amnesia is the cure to any story.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    And you can always go check the names of the roles.
    Amarth, I think this role would be nicely included.
    #
    Amarth 9 years ago
    The Apprentice? Hrmf, I'm not really for it... It would be an unfounded choice anyway (start of game = no information), and who would want to be with the villagers if they have the choice?
    #
    Shingo 9 years ago
    I say a role that gives someone the choice is bad mojo.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    But see, the seer has a good feature, the cupid has a good feature and all others have('cept Villagers). Why not?
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    But see, the seer has a good feature, the cupid has a good feature and all others have('cept Villagers). Why not?
    Because in most cases the one who can choose would choose to be a wolf, giving the wolves the upper hand.
    #
    The Gemini 9 years ago
    And also, the wolves allready have a power. They're wolves!
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    What if he WOULDN'T choose to be a Werewolf??
    Alright, you don't like it, I'll stop.
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    So, when do we start the World War 5?
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    Hey, that actually seems like a good idea! Let's set the thing in a bunker thing during a world war!
    #
    Anarion 9 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Hey, that actually seems like a good idea! Let's set the thing in a bunker thing during a world war!
    And have the werewolves as enemy spies or something?
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    But what would all the other roles be? Angel, Seer, etc.
    I could see Angel as being a medic, but everyone would of course know it. Unless he was just someone with medical training, but not an actual medic.
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    Thats why I mentioned amnessia and mutations
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Thats why I mentioned amnessia and mutations
    Mutations? Bah.

    And amnesia isn't even required, if the spies have been inside the group the whole time.
    #
    Anarion 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    But what would all the other roles be? Angel, Seer, etc.
    I could see Angel as being a medic, but everyone would of course know it. Unless he was just someone with medical training, but not an actual medic.
    It could be a futuristic world war, where some of the soldiers have psychic abilities.
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "Murska" said:
    But what would all the other roles be? Angel, Seer, etc.
    I could see Angel as being a medic, but everyone would of course know it. Unless he was just someone with medical training, but not an actual medic.
    It could be a futuristic world war, where some of the soldiers have psychic abilities.

    Everyone would know who has the abilities.
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    "Murska" said:
    But what would all the other roles be? Angel, Seer, etc.
    I could see Angel as being a medic, but everyone would of course know it. Unless he was just someone with medical training, but not an actual medic.
    It could be a futuristic world war, where some of the soldiers have psychic abilities.

    Everyone would know who has the abilities.
    Not if there were psychic blockers or such things.
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    Amnessia! Amnessia I tell you! Its the solution to all!
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Amnessia! Amnessia I tell you! Its the solution to all!


    Care to enlighten me on what the hell is "Amnessia"?
    #
    Shingo 9 years ago
    Amnesia is the phenomenon of the human mind's memory of certain of forgetting bits of information, or in some cases, nearly all information.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    And Amnessia does not exist.

    Now what's our choice?
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "Pete" said:
    Amnessia! Amnessia I tell you! Its the solution to all!


    Care to enlighten me on what the hell is "Amnessia"?




    I'LL KILL YOU!

    *stab*
    *slash slash slash slashslashslashslash*
    *SCHLURGH*
    *KER-RIP*
    *choke with the targets spiral cord*
    *CLANG*
    *WROOOOOOCHRLLLGCH*
    *cleans chainsaw*
    *stab*
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    "Murska" said:
    "Pete" said:
    Amnessia! Amnessia I tell you! Its the solution to all!


    Care to enlighten me on what the hell is "Amnessia"?




    I'LL KILL YOU!

    *stab*
    *slash slash slash slashslashslashslash*
    *SCHLURGH*
    *KER-RIP*
    *choke with the targets spiral cord*
    *CLANG*
    *WROOOOOOCHRLLLGCH*
    *cleans chainsaw*
    *stab*
    SPINAL cord.
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Pete" said:
    "Murska" said:
    "Pete" said:
    Amnessia! Amnessia I tell you! Its the solution to all!


    Care to enlighten me on what the hell is "Amnessia"?




    I'LL KILL YOU!

    *stab*
    *slash slash slash slashslashslashslash*
    *SCHLURGH*
    *KER-RIP*
    *choke with the targets spiral cord*
    *CLANG*
    *WROOOOOOCHRLLLGCH*
    *cleans chainsaw*
    *stab*
    SPINAL cord.
    *repeat process with new target*
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    Stop being offtopic!
    We have sometihng to decide!
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    What was that again?

    Oh ya. I wont vote, as I (partially) made one of the ideas.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 4 - The goblet of Aer
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: