Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Little Fighter 2/2.5

Little Fighter 2/2.5

Xiao Kotai 17 years ago
Hey. Does anyone here play LF2? I've tried to modd it, but failed miserably...
#
E_net4 17 years ago
I played LF2 before, but not anymore.
And don't expect to mod the game with much ease.
Have you searched this website about the subject?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lf-empire.de.vu/">http://www.lf-empire.de.vu/</a><!-- m -->
#
Xiao Kotai 17 years ago
No I haven't. Thanks. Anyone else?
#
Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
LF2? My favourite game. I play mod LF2 CE-LF
#
Bien45 16 years ago
i got a prob w/ lf2 in the game type selection screen (the one w/ the demo mode) the background is green and when i start the game the floor is pinkish
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Color bit mode.
In the most recent version you need to set to 32-bit mode. 16-bit mode if you have an older version.
#
Bien45 16 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Color bit mode.
In the most recent version you need to set to 32-bit mode. 16-bit mode if you have an older version.
how do you do that?
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Bien45" said:
"E_net4" said:
Color bit mode.
how do you do that?
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Display. Select the right-most tab. You should see a drop-down menu there that houses the bitmode selections.
#
Bien45 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Bien45" said:
"E_net4" said:
Color bit mode.
how do you do that?
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Display. Select the right-most tab. You should see a drop-down menu there that houses the bitmode selections.
Thanks
#
u8ershad 16 years ago
i used to play it, and still do, i just re-color the chars with photoshop and that's usually it
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"u8ershad" said:
i used to play it, and still do, i just re-color the chars with photoshop and that's usually it
It's been quite a while since the last post...
#
Eveningstar 16 years ago
There's a Naruto mod coming some day and I relly look forward to it. LF2 was such a nice little game, which never became too boring.
#
Quanrian 16 years ago
I was actually working on a Dynasty Warriors mod for it at one point. However the massive amounts of frames the game uses is pretty rediculous, especially if you're the guy making the graphics. I only ever got one character done, to replace Bandit. It's still a very good engine, but I got used to LFO to be honest and I'll be quite happy if they ever give it a proper localization.
#
Binky 16 years ago
Theres a Little Fighter Online???(I take it thats what LFO stands for...)
Linkage?
#
Quanrian 16 years ago
"Binky" said:
Linkage?

Yes there is, but the registration isn't in english, so it's sort of a pain. Once you get past that you still have to figure out what all the in-game menus mean. The initial menu is in english, but that's about it.
#
Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
I play it with CE-LF.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Binky" said:
Linkage?
And the download's painful as well, as you must download it from China.
#
Rayven 16 years ago
LFO sucks so bad... I've played LF2 (and even LF) but i got bored. I still play it sometimes dough. There are a lot of mods. LF3, LF4, LF5, LF2.5, Naruto: The Setting Dawn...
#
Zankman 13 years ago
Um... Old topic.

Anyways, LF2 veteran here.

New game by the same creator
#
Forum » Little Fighter 2/2.5

Your email:
Your name: