Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Get free Stuff. How? I show, big time.

Get free Stuff. How? I show, big time.

Leego 17 years ago
It's a little site that's kinda like the newspapers version of the free section. it shows what ppl. are selling or giving for free to anyone.

just go to, http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

pick where you live then, under the "for sale" section, pick free, or pick one of the other options to get good deals on stuff like computers, computer parts, electronics, and much more....
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Eh, not enough interesting stuff in Finland... Plus, it seems a bit scammy.
#
Leego 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
Eh, not enough interesting stuff in Finland... Plus, it seems a bit scammy.

ummm, no they take care of the scams, and trust me it works.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Leego" said:
ummm, no they take care of the scams, and trust me it works.
Then that leaves one more thing: Not enough interesting stuff in Finland listed on the site.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
Cool. Miami's listed. And someone's giving away CRTs.
#
Amarth 17 years ago
Yay. We have free s e x in Brussels.
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
Asia -> Bangkok ....

*looks around*

Ewww... that site looks untrustworthy! I don't know if I could trust those "WIN WIN WIN" things...
#
Zombie 17 years ago
Craigslist is, believe it or not, very legit. It has been in several news reports and such. I doubt it would have survived so long if it was not legitimate.
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
Free stuffs? Heh, in Orange County I don't think we have any free stuffs, but prices are all in goody cheapness. Somebody selling a 'DELL DIMENSION 8400 P-4 640 HT 3.2GHZ' (quotahd and owned) for 375$. It's actually faster than this old compy I'm using!

Let's hope and cross our fingers to see if the transactions work...

Edit: Nvm, there was a free section just below for sale tab, stfu me. >.>

Edit again: Errr.... Leego already corrected me wrongs and I never bothered to look 'em up in the first place.

Either I'm going dumb, or you guys are getting smarter >.<. Actually exclude the latter.
#
Forum » Get free Stuff. How? I show, big time.

Your email:
Your name: