Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ye Medieval Speake Threade
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • » next
  • Ye Medieval Speake Threade

    Zombie 9 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Zombie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66428">http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=66428</a><!-- m -->

    Make sure to scroll, there's more than the upper one.

    I thank thee, good sir.
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Zombie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66428">http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=66428</a><!-- m -->

    Make sure to scroll, there's more than the upper one.

    I thank thee, good sir.


    Yeah. Rocket Propelled Chainsaw ftw!
    #
    Zombie 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "Zombie" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Zombie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66428">http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=66428</a><!-- m -->

    Make sure to scroll, there's more than the upper one.

    I thank thee, good sir.

    Yeah. Rocket Propelled Chainsaw ftw!

    A pox on thee, foulmouthed ruffian!
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "Unhand me, you common thing!"

    'Tis a phrase I read from Yonder Webcomic that goeth by the name "Scribs", although 'twas in a short quest appearance story-arc.
    #
    Solus Lupus 9 years ago
    ego latinam ducio vollo. vos esne vexas?
    (yes I do have bad grammer)
    #
    Shingo 9 years ago
    How now, thou scurviest of knaves?! What's this? Think thou that confusion thou cans't spread 'mongst us by this trickery? Nay! Watchful ever is our valiant company. Back to thyne hole with thee and taketh back thyne sorcerous tongue of vermin with thee.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    ... Actually, I do so find Latin to be suitable, as Elizebithian English hath come from Latin.
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    "Murska" said:
    "Zombie" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Zombie: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66428">http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=66428</a><!-- m -->

    Make sure to scroll, there's more than the upper one.

    I thank thee, good sir.

    Yeah. Rocket Propelled Chainsaw ftw!

    A pox on thee, foulmouthed ruffian!

    Bah. Be silent yourself, you forgotten relic of an age long past.
    #
    Zombie 9 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    ... Actually, I do so find Latin to be suitable, as Elizebithian English hath come from Latin.

    I do reject thine tomfoolery, town boob, for most tongues hail from Latin roots.

    "Murska" said:

    Bah. Be silent yourself, you forgotten relic of an age long past.

    Hast thou forgotten where they are? Thou art an unwanted intrusion of a future age much despised. Begone, spectre, for thine presence defiles this sacred ground.
    #
    Murska 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:

    Bah. Be silent yourself, you forgotten relic of an age long past.

    Hast thou forgotten where they are? Thou art an unwanted intrusion of a future age much despised. Begone, spectre, for thine presence defiles this sacred ground.

    Bah. Sacred "thread", you mean. You racist.
    #
    Solus Lupus 9 years ago
    Gratias, latinam amo, sed ego parvuam latinam cognosco.
    #
    Xeblit 9 years ago
    Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'Hot XXX Galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404

    Quote from Bash.org, I thoughtest it would be rather amusing for thee for me to postith it here. (Raven Reference, for those who didn't get it....ith)
    #
    Crazy 9 years ago
    "Xeblit" said:
    Raven
    Console game?
    #
    MageKing17 9 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    "Xeblit" said:
    Raven
    Console game?
    No. Poetry. Edgar Allen Poe.
    #
    Amarth 9 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    "Xeblit" said:
    Raven
    Console game?
    No. Poetry. Edgar Allen Poe.
    Highly recommended read, by the way. First Google link.
    #
    Xeblit 9 years ago
    Indeed
    Poe's use of language is just astounding in this particular poem, I love it.
    #
    Crazy 9 years ago
    Phew!

    I was afraid it's a game i've never heard of. Frankly, i don't like poetry... it's so... empty.
    #
    Bien45 9 years ago
    what curse hath my Bretheren brought upon me!!!
    #
    Zombie 9 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "Murska" said:

    Bah. Be silent yourself, you forgotten relic of an age long past.

    Hast thou forgotten where they are? Thou art an unwanted intrusion of a future age much despised. Begone, spectre, for thine presence defiles this sacred ground.

    Bah. Sacred "thread", you mean. You racist.

    Racist? How might I be construed as a racist, knave? A pox on thee, who makes adulterous claims against me! I despise all peoples equally and readily, no matter their pigmentation!
    #
    Forum » Ye Medieval Speake Threade
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: