Register
Email: Password:
Forum » [VC]Anime
  • « previous
  • » next
  • [VC]Anime

Bien45 16 years ago
    Oww man! Im in the Philippines and im looking forward to watching Bleach but its gonna be shown next month. Is it also on Animax?
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Er. I'm pretty sure noone here watches Anime on the telly.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    Why wouldn't we? I watch anime on good ol' Cartoon Network, myself.
    #
    Zombie 16 years ago
    I prefer japanese audio with fansubs. Often fansubbed anime is more complete and has nothing cut out from the original. It also helps you learn more about culture to hear things in their original language. ^-^

Oyasuminasai~
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    I prefer japanese audio with fansubs. Often fansubbed anime is more complete and has nothing cut out from the original. It also helps you learn more about culture to hear things in their original language. ^-^

Oyasuminasai~
    Aye. Dubs are dreadful.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    I never watch the DVD of Advent Children we bought. I always use my own version, with an accurate translation (good god, what were they thinking?).

There are only two English dubs that are worth watching. Ghost in the Shell (movies and show), and Hellsing.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    I prefer fansubs over dubs at all times. Anime in English just sounds a little weird to me...
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Oh, well. I guess if you ACTUALLY HAVE channels that show anime...
    #
    bwansy 16 years ago
    It's sometimes irritating that the fansubs contain swearwords that were not present in the original Japanese version.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    In the earlier episodes of Bleach I recall there was quite some swearing going on there. I have to agree with bwansy here, if an anime is filled with 'fuck' and 'shit' as such, I get annoyed by it, because the use of words suddenly gets very predicatable.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    What is your damn problem with someone making TWO little typos? I mean, what do you care? Keep this thread CLEAN of spam people, you're really putting me off.
    #
    bwansy 16 years ago
    Recently I watched Mask of Glass on TV. Pretty good.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    Yeah? What's it about then?
    #
    Forum » [VC]Anime
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: