Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Monkkonen D&D
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Monkkonen D&D

MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    The game we play seems to be rather stuck right now due to the absence of Mageking
    No longer!

I blame my laptop, by the way. Motherboard died.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Well? Is it dying? AGAIN?
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    Something must be delaying Cejer.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Well? Is it dying? AGAIN?
    ...What?
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    *poke* *poke* CEJER GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A FAT OPERA SINGER
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    *poke* *poke* CEJER GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A FAT OPERA SINGER

Hmm. I second this, then.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    Hey... Cejer's mother is awesome. She allowed me, Cejer, and a mutual friend to partake in MANWICHES yesterday. Which were fucking awesome and completely deserving of their name.

Manwiches: God's gift to mankind, that we might have awesome (and cheap, easy to make) food. =)
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    Sounds like a sandwich made of men, which seems slightly homosexual.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Sounds like a sandwich made of men
    Indeed, that was my first thought.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Sounds like a sandwich made of men
    Indeed, that was my first thought.
    What was the second?
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    If you guys don't know what a Manwich is, then: I sayest unto thee, "Yea, and I do fart in thine general direction and supposed location."
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    And what has this got to do with D&D? Anyway, where is Cejer?
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    The vibe I get/got from Cejer is that he's somewhat busy, and he's not happy with the D&D because it's not moving at any kind of pace that'll ever allow him to do anything meaningful and/or neat with the plot thingjigger o' it. Or maybe he's simply unhappy with being the DM. I guess I'm a capable DM as well, I just don't enjoy doing it too much... On the other hand, I'm writing up a plot for a minor text-based game that I've been mulling around in my head for a while. Maybe it'll be suitable, ne? Also, Cejer's been the one forced to DM for a vast majority of the D&D groups that I've seen him take part in. I just find it a bit more fun to be a player... now there's the idea of: Hey... we could swap DMs weekly, or something like that. That might be neat, but it'd lead to a pretty disjointed story.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Well, the game's not moving at any kind of pace right now, due to a freaking long period of inactivity. Besides, not like there's happened enough stuff yet to make it move. We only just found MK.

About the DM thing, it's a problem. I, myself, am not good at anything like that, besides, I have never, EVER played a D&D-game for longer than a couple sessions, so I'm thinking maybe at least one game as a player before DMing would be nice.
    Nobody here wants to be a DM, and not many have the required skills either. So it kind of falls as a responsibility to someone. I'm thinking, what about we don't start a full campaign, but more like shorter scenarios to get everyone used to the system and to get it moving fast? Kind of like the hobgoblin infiltration, that was the only D&D-game I've seen proceed quite smoothly.

About Cejer's busyness, that's sad to hear, hope the pressure lessens soon.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    I don't feel good about forcing someone to play DM. It's a lot of work to keep track of the story as it progresses, but if the DM doesn't want his spot than the story will most likely fumble. I say rotation isn't a bad idea, I just have very unreliable times I can be on so that might be a problem...
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    I don't mind if Cejer doesn't want to do it anymore... I mind that he didn't tell us.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    I wish to bump this thread for one more time, in the hopes that someone'll actually have time to discuss about possibilities of a game of D&D?
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    I in no way grew tired of this little forum D&D game. But I am in no way willing to play the DM part of the campaign. It's just too boring for me to remain motivated. Perhaps we could split up the DM tasks?
    #
    Forum » Monkkonen D&D
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: