Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Interesting...

Interesting...

Madgamer 16 years ago
More funnies, yay.

"Davesdaily guys" said:
1. California has issued at least 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ.

2. Kangaroos can not walk backwards.

3. 'Jedi' is an official religion, with over 70,000 followers, in Australia.

4. According to a recent survey, more than half of British adults have had sex in a public place!

5. Most alcoholic beverages contain all 13 minerals necessary to sustain human life.

6. Nachos is the food most craved by pregnant women.

7. Each year, 24,000 Americans are bitten by rats!

8. Most dreams last only 5 to 20 minutes.

9. The hair of an adult man or woman can stretch 25 percent of its length without breaking.

10. On average, the life span of an American dollar bill is eighteen months.

11. Non-dairy creamer is flammable.

12. The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.

13. Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate every second.

14. U.S. President Calvin Coolidge liked to eat breakfast while having his head rubbed with Vaseline.

15. When a giraffe's baby is born it falls from a height of six feet, normally without being hurt.

16. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

17. The creator of the NIKE Swoosh symbol was paid only $35 for the design.

18. How does a shark find fish? It can hear their hearts beating.

19. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.

20. In ten minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined!

21. The IRS employees tax manual has instructions for collecting taxes after a nuclear war.

22. During WWII, because a lot of players were called to duty, the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles combined to become The Steagles.

23. Nearly 22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong account over the next hour.

24. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

25. There are more fatal car accidents in July than any other month.

26. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

27. More than 2 million documents will be lost by the IRS this year.

28. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

29. Washington, D.C. has one lawyer for every 19 residents!

30. Avocados have more protein than any other fruit.

31. The average car produces a pound of pollution every 25 miles!

32. Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them; a fully ripened cranberry can be dribbled like a basketball.

33. In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die!

34. The most powerful electric eel is found in the rivers of Brazil, Columbia, Venezuela, and Peru, and produces a shock of 400-650 volts.

35. If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

36. Antarctica is the only land on our planet that is not owned by any country.

37. In India, people are legally allowed to marry a dog!

38. You are more likely to get attacked by a cow than a shark.

39. Half of all identity thieves are either relatives, friends, or neighbors of their victims.

40. One in three male motorists picks their nose while driving.
#
Pete 16 years ago
N. 33 is the funniest.
#
Murska 16 years ago
"Ten dollars that he dies today!" "Twenty for tomorrow!" "Oh, the patient is awake." "That reduces his chances, I want a new vote!"
#
Pete 16 years ago
"100 dollars that he dies in ten minutes!" *takes a scalpel*
#
E_net4 16 years ago
3 - Well, lol?
26 - *Washes mouth*
19 - I want a penguin pet! XD
7 - Ha!
37 - lolyusillydogs!
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Madgamer" said:
4. According to a recent survey, more than half of British adults have had [cencored] in a public place!
Why, exactly, did you censor that?
#
Madgamer 16 years ago
Use your imaginations.
sex
Actually it's easy enough, figure it out yourself.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Madgamer" said:
Use your imaginations.
[cencored]
Actually it's easy enough, figure it out yourself.
I didn't ask WHAT you censored (it IS spelled censor, not cencor), I asked WHY.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Because of the rules?
"Monkkonen Rules" said:
No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use the forum to debate topics, but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. Abuse upon another member will not be tolerated.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
The right word for something is not a swear word :/

Besides, only half of them? Boring people.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
"Madgamer" said:
4. According to a recent survey, more than half of British adults have had [cencored] in a public place!
Ever crossed your mind that it might've been the forum's automatic censor? :S
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"MageKing17" said:
"Madgamer" said:
Ever crossed your mind that it might've been the forum's automatic censor? :S
The automatic censoring thing makes a [censored] tag, not a [cencored] one. Observe: shit fuck sex
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Actually, what tag it produces depends on the swear word you're using, for some reason.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
Well I'll be darned... So, basically, S.E.X. produces a sex, and other types of words produce a fuck?
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Ha!
I don't even know why do you care about the censored word.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
Simple. S-E-X should not be a censored word.
#
Zombie 16 years ago
I agree. There are many words that should not be censored, but are.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
OTOH, this is a fun idea. How about we (well, Ville) give EACH of the censored word a different variation on the word 'censored'? Then we could still know what is being written, without offending someone.

*cough cough* Greasemonkey translation script *cough*

Damn pollen...
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Good Idea!
Eternal Lands does that too. As in, it turns co*k into "rooster". XD And others...
#
Zombie 16 years ago
Well if we want to get proper, s-e-x should be turned into "coitus" or somesuch.

The f-word would be "fornicate" as per the modern definition of the word...

Sh*t? "Fecal matter!"

B*tch? "Female dog!"

It could work! Just enclose the replaced word in brackets to signify it has replaced an "improper" word and blam! Useful censorship.

Also, on an unrelated note... When one-letter censoring words, don't you notice that people tend to censor the letter 'I' when a word contains it? Hmm...
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Someone! Make this!
#
Crazy 16 years ago
"Zombie" said:
Also, on an unrelated note... When one-letter censoring words, don't you notice that people tend to censor the letter 'I' when a word contains it? Hmm...
The vowel, actually. It's pretty much human nature, shown that some of the first languages in the Mediterranean area didn't even write vowels. Also, see "pwnd" "plz" and the such.

And yes, i've seen it done before and no, i don't like the idea. It pretty much destroys the point of a forum censor, though no "naughty words" are actually said.
#
Forum » Interesting...

Your email:
Your name: