Register
Email: Password:
Forum » What's happened to these forums?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • What's happened to these forums?

Quanrian 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Quanrian" said:
    We're not rushing the game or the demo, because historically that is the worst thing a developer can do.
    Quoted For [censored] Emphasis, Damnit!

"Quanrian" said:
    I think this forum went a bit south when it became a lot less about games and seemingly more about philosophies and just how high someone's IQ is.
    I'm fairly sure all the philosophical discussion is limited to the IRC channel, nowadays, which is just how it should be. If you want, I can create more threads dedicated to specific games. We could use a good revival of the System Shock 2 thread...

I'd personally rather see one brimming with information and goodness on their newer project Bioshock .
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Quanrian" said:
    I'd personally rather see one brimming with information and goodness on their newer project Bioshock .
    Ah, yes. We don't have a Bioshock thread yet? 0_o

Well, if we don't have one, we should start one immediately!

Though I still think we should revive the System Shock 2 thread. After all, we can actually play SS2 . Plus, there might be some people who haven't heard of it yet.
    #
    Quanrian 16 years ago
    Is there anything on-topic left to discuss in this thread or are you all ok with me finally locking it ? I believe it ran its course well enough and leaving it open indefinitely will probably just lead to flaming.
    #
    Forum » What's happened to these forums?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: