Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Avatar Help

Bubb9 16 years ago
um I'm trying to upload an avatar but I keep getting an error and I've read the parameters its with in boundaries.

#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
1: You could've used the "Got a Question?" thread for a quick question such as this one.

2: Are you sure you're entering the URL of the image into the "Upload avatar from a URL" box?
#
Bubb9 16 years ago
I'm not a complete idiot I am sure(how do you think I got the sig? and posted the image) and the got a question is either A. hidden B. non existent or C. deleted wich falls under B.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
I don't know, why don't you convert it to .jpg and upload it from your PC?
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
I personally prefer PNG over JPEG, but whatever. Do try converting the image into some other supported format and uploading that.
#
Bubb9 16 years ago
png ftw
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Same, but jpg can be smaller.
#
Bubb9 16 years ago
same error:

Could not write avatar file to local storage. Please contact the board administrator with this message

DEBUG MODE

Line : 179
File : usercp_avatar.php
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Downloading and uploading it locally seems to work, on entering the direct URL it gave the same error for me.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
Solution: Download the avatar to yer computer and upload it from there.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Same, but jpg can be smaller.
Yes, but PNG can be positively tiny if you need it to be, and STILL lose no quality.
#
Bubb9 16 years ago
unable to carry out option mentioned by Grim only options available are upload from url and choose from gallery

Edit: Nevermind
#
Forum » Avatar Help

Your email:
Your name: