Register
Email: Password:
Forum » P.U.R.G.E

P.U.R.G.E

Vacuus 16 years ago
User,
We are very appreciative of the capture you sent us through our user feedback agent. After backtracking the headers from your Sunsketch monitoring programme, we found the execution of your command concurrent with the mass-split, disconnecting users world-wide. After this message has been processed, your access period will be paused for an indefinable measure of time. For your benefit, we have attached a screen cover of your computer at the time of execution.
Good day.
-Horizon Incorporated.

#
Pete 16 years ago
Uhm?
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Some sort of viral marketing trick?
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
If this is supposed to be a random whatchamacallit with no real meaning, then you should've started the thread over at the Fast Talk forum section thingamabugger.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
If this is supposed to be a random whatchamacallit with no real meaning, then you should've started the thread over at the Fast Talk forum section thingamabugger.
I highly doubt it. I mean, this is Vacuus. VACUUS FFS!
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
It sure as hell looks like viral marketing.

What'cha marketing, Vacuus?
#
Anonymous1157 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
Well, it's obviously either an OS, or a game based around one. And since it's more likely that it's a game, we can safely assume that him posting it means it's HIS game.
#
Pete 16 years ago
Well, it would be nice to get some more info Vacuus.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
When is Vacuus going to explain such post??
#
Crazy 16 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
"MageKing17" said:
Well, it's obviously either an OS, or a game based around one. And since it's more likely that it's a game, we can safely assume that him posting it means it's HIS game.

And the 4th difficulty level wold be "Windows"? Enemies are just as tough as on "hard", only nothing you have works.
#
"Crazy" said:
And the 4th difficulty level wold be "Windows"? Enemies are just as tough as on "hard", only nothing you have works.
Funny. My uninstallers keep breaking IRL, but besides that, everything works perfectly.

<.<
#
Vacuus 16 years ago
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rapidshare.com/files/35880643/release.exe.html">http://rapidshare.com/files/35880643/release.exe.html</a><!-- m -->
#
Amarth 16 years ago
So... Could someone get this to somewhere ELSE than Rapidshare? As in, my IP is shared by 10000 students, ergo it's impossible to get that file.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Oh, am i'm just not downloading it because i don't know what it is.

It's the principle of the thing.
#
Shingo 16 years ago
Wtf is it.... and why do no commands seem to work for it?
#
Same here. Is it broken? 'Cause it sure looks like it.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
I managed to download it, I'm now checking for viruses... No viruses, it seems.
The icon is in a form of a bomb... Man, did someone hack Vacuus' account?
#
No, but there's a very familiar penguin on it. I think he made this Win32 installer under Linux.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Can someone upload it to a friendly host, please?
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Not me. Sorry.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Can someone upload it to a friendly host, please?
What friendly host?
#
Amarth 16 years ago
I don't know, iHud or something, as long as it doesn't check IP-adresses it's fine for me. No rapidshare, no megaupload. I think most other should do the trick.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
I'll upload it.

...Or, at least, I'll upload it when I can. It's giving me connection errors for some reason.
#
Vacuus 16 years ago
Anyway, I'm done screwing with your heads, for now
What I'm aiming for (as explained in the intro), is a kind of online-Dark Signs/Werewolf... It's set in a backwards saught of world. We've gone back to CLI's and TUI's, microsoft has been shut down due to law suits and Linux/Mac are now illegal due to the "copyright" issues Now the most popular OS is this "Horizon" Thing, which at first, was just another CLI with some nice scripting features.

The build you lot have, is 1.2.0 (Major 1, Revision 2, Bugfix 0), TCL is used along with a Windows-Only console (For some property functions) and an embedded version of the full Tool Command Language.

Because I'm not particularily fond of the console look the next realease, hopefully not too far away, will be based on wxWidgets, and will feature a Man(ual) system, re-designed layout, and, errr, not much else. Actual server registration wont be avaliable to version 3.

Amarth: Sure, I'll edit here when I've done it.
Shingo/Anonymous: What do you mean no commands work? You DO know its TCL right? Check the log. Oh, wait, there might be some debugging info left in there (layout/External singletons). No matter just type "cls" and be done with it.

If you still can't figure it out, open Boot.tcl in notepad. That should explain some stuff to you.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Be quick and get it from one of my stuff folder. It won't be there for eternity. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.esnips.com/doc/ef549934-3346-44c1-812a-f6fd4336c44e/Release">http://www.esnips.com/doc/ef549934-3346 ... 4e/Release</a><!-- m -->
#
Forum » P.U.R.G.E

Your email:
Your name: