Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ville's family?

Ville's family?

speedblade 16 years ago
Ville you didn't even tell us how the wedding went... or if you got any children or where you two even live now...

Or so atleast I didn't see anything.
#
Click 16 years ago
i believe he did actually mention facts about the wedding in the wedding thread.

as for children, gestation takes quite a while. and i'm presuming they both still live in finland.
#
ville 16 years ago
The wedding was great, we had a whole bunch of guests and everything went ok. The best part besides marrying Anne was definitely the car ride, we had a car called Rugby that must be something like 90 years old now.

We're living in Jyväskylä in Finland where we share a small flat with 3 rooms. We don't have any children, as far as I can recall. I'll keep you posted on in though, I'm eagerly looking forward to getting one more player for my games.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
"ville" said:
We don't have any children, as far as I can recall. I'll keep you posted on in though, I'm eagerly looking forward to getting one more player for my games.
He (or she) will probably be more like 'is that all you can do dad? Can I go back to my Xbox1440?'

(I'm sort of hoping there won't be a PS5)
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
More like, "This datastream bores me. I return now to my simulated universe, I'm experimenting with giving the Trojans advanced technology."
#
Pete 16 years ago
Even more like: Ba ba BAAAA! Da-da!

Well you didnt specify at which age youre going to atempt it
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Hehe, nice one.

But I believe Ville's games are mostly Teen oriented, and so the time which takes for a new player from him to come would take more than a decade.
#
Forum » Ville's family?

Your email:
Your name: