Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Avast! It be Pirate Day!

Avast! It be Pirate Day!

Anarion 16 years ago
Arrrrrr! Ahoy Mateys! It be Pirate Day ya scurvy dogs! So put some salt in yer posts and give a great big....

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!
#
Pete 16 years ago
Ar.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Pete" said:
Ar.
Gyarrr, what a lame excuse of piratey talk that be! Shiver me timbers! Arrrr!
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Avast! We shall plow the seas of Mönkkönen! ARRRRRR!
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Yarrrr, agreed! Rrrasie the anchor! Arrrharrrharrr.

Now where is me bottle of rum? Arrrr...
#
Madgamer 16 years ago
Travel the Seven Seas and flame the lands mateys! Survivors shalt walk me made holy plank, arr!
#
Anarion 16 years ago
2 days after pirate day you guys finally decide to start talking like pirates? *Sigh* oh well better late than never.

oh and... ARRR!
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Anarion" said:
2 days after pirate day you guys finally decide to start talking like pirates? *Sigh* oh well better late than never.

oh and... ARRR!
To be precise, the name of the day be "Talk Like A Pirate Day", not "Pirate Day". Gyarrr to that.

Also, Yarteries! Gyarr-har-har-harrrr!
#
E_net4 16 years ago
...Where's ye parrot, matey? Arr!
#
Anarion 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
To be precise, the name of the day be "Talk Like A Pirate Day", not "Pirate Day". Gyarrr to that.
International Talk Like A Pirate Day actually. If you really want to be precise.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
ARR!

(Yeah, just felt like giving a random "arr" there)
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Arr?
#
Pete 16 years ago
Ar, Arr.
#
Murska 16 years ago
GYARRR!
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Lubber.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Landlubberrr, harrharr!
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......AR...ARRRR?.......AR....ARARARARRR...RAAAAAAAAR!
#
E_net4 16 years ago
WHERE'S YE BLOODY PARROT?!?

ARR!!
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
I find it sad that all of this is happening five days after the fact.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Why should we be pirates only one day a yearrr when we can be it foreverrrr? Arrrharharrrr.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
Arr Arrr Arr Ar Arrr Arr Arr`s Arrr, ARRRR ARRRR!(Who cares how many day`s after it is, PIRATES OWN!)
#
Idiota 15 years ago
ARRR, me hearties! It's been a lovely ITLAPD, but me can'ts figure out why none of you noticed this day of celebration, Arrrrrr...
#
MageKing17 15 years ago
Probably because they may have been busy with something cooler and more piratey?
#
E_net4 15 years ago
Aye aye, MageKing17! Arr!

Ye not touch Sasha the parrot!
#
Idiota 15 years ago
It looks interesting, but not cooler than what I did yesterday. :p There was a big party somewhere around my home (on campus). There was a dresscode (old-fashioned clothing from the 20th century). Only pirates showed up. And the beer was free. YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM*

*Beer
#
Zanfib 15 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Aye aye, MageKing17! Arr!

Ye not touch Sasha the parrot!

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
#
Idiota 14 years ago
AVAST, YE SWABS

It bes intarrrrrr-a-national talk like a PIRATE day, once morrrrre! YARRRR!!! Now get yourrr filthy landlubberrr legs on deck, HARRHARRRR!
#
E_net4 14 years ago
Arr!

I gots the precious booty! Stand before me and face me cutlass!

And we be close to ultimate piracy! <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pvkii.com">www.pvkii.com</a><!-- w -->
#
Zankman 14 years ago
Arr, thar be no some interrresting and fancy pirate talk... rrrr...

But ye be all forgetin': Not one of ye bootscags have rrremembered them thar Ninjas... I'm sailin' of in the mornin' to thee Ninja Island, to slaughter those landloving... landlovers... Any of ye sea wolves wanna join me crew, on the Crimson Cruiser?
#
Pete 14 years ago
On the subject of pirate day...
http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate
Im given to understand theyre handing out a free episode of the Tales of monkey island. The button refuses to work for me, but you might be luckier...
Arr.
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
"Pete" said:
On the subject of pirate day...
http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate
Im given to understand theyre handing out a free episode of the Tales of monkey island. The button refuses to work for me, but you might be luckier...
Arr.
Yarr, it be working greatly on my end. Thank ye for the informations!
#
Idiota 14 years ago
Thank ye fer the linky, Pete.
#
ville 14 years ago
ARR!!!
#
E_net4 14 years ago
Aye! Enjoi Davy Jone's locker! And the piratey game.
#
Forum » Avast! It be Pirate Day!

Your email:
Your name: