Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Halo 3! :)

Halo 3! :)

Mattyw 16 years ago
Im finally getting halo 3 tommorow, just wondering if anyone else has it, going to get it or what you think about the halo series in general.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
I think the whole series suck, but that just my opinion. The game appeals a lot to the masses so I guess it must do something right...
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
yea i thought it sucked when i played them and completed them but i dont know why out of the blue i started loving them.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
I find the Halo series entertaining. Kinda like the Lord of the Rings in space or something.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
lol nice view on it, dont see the connection myself.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
It's because of all those myths and that it's so epic.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
oh i see now. Id love to see some lotr characters in halo though.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
Even though Halo includes biblical themes, I find it quite awesome. Too bad I don't have a 360... Otherwise I'd try to scrounge up some money in order to get my Halo 3.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
I dont know why but i thought you had a 360 lol, oh yeah these bots that it says are logged in like google and yahoo what do they do?
#
Madgamer 16 years ago

Man of History.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
IoI what a picture, where did you find that?
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Mattyw" said:
IoI what a picture, where did you find that?
Google?
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
I never thought to googIe HaIo statue...YAY! HaIo just got posted but ive got to go back to damn SchooI grrrrrr.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
If I had a Xbox 360, I would certanly get the entire Halo series.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
I highIy recommend you do IoI FinaIIy get to pIay it
#
Click 16 years ago
i think halo as a fps in story mode isn't the best. it's way overhyped, and one comes to one's console expecting too much. but halo's multiplayer is amazing.

p.s. why would anyone need a life sized mc helmet? you can even wear it!
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
Im been honest here, this is the best one in the series so far, its amazing. Im just doing co-op with my friend, onIine its immense Oh and by the way the heImets the size of a game cube...
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Well, Idiota, the reason most people like it is it's simplicity. It's just the very most basic of the FPS genre with a few vehicles thrown in, but what makes it so good is that fact that it's just so fun to play. The story mode rather makes sure you never get bored, showing very well-designed levels. The fact that you can complete the game in the fourth difficulty while not actually being any easier than the fourth level of any other game is already saying something. It's smooth from beginning to end.

Really. I played Halo 1 through in one sitting and right from the beginning to the very end it kept me glued to the screen.

Really the best of the KISS games, IMHO.
#
Pete 16 years ago
Eh, I played Halo 2, it felt like a good ol' shooter. Quite nice, but not a reason to buy a console.
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
You dont need to buy a consoIe just for the souI purpose of pIayng HaIo there is more games. Im just expressing how good the game is IoI
#
Amarth 16 years ago
"Crazy" said:
Really the best of the KISS games, IMHO.
Bah. Nothing beats Every Extend.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
If I want good, clean, FPS fun, I'll just play Unreal Tournament. If I want a nice, deep game, I most certainly don't go anywhere near Halo.

I find it decently fun, but it doesn't really appeal to me in any particular way.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Unreal Tournament has a lesser story and SP.

No, really, i loved the Halo SP.

Also, Unreal Tournament is just... i dunno. The game and the weapons and everything just seems illogical to me. (Logic, as in how usually the term "realistic" is used. Though i thing "logical" is a better explanation and more fitting than "realistic". Since it's not at all realistic.)
#
Mattyw 16 years ago
Hence the name UnreaI Tournament
#
Idiota 16 years ago
UT's MP has a lot more to it than Halo, which is what makes it so damn fun. But I'm not an fps guy, they bore me before I finish half the game. Exception being Half-life 1 and 2.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Half-Life might be superiour to Halo in any way possible, but still, Halo IS a good game, you can't say anything against that.
#
Barebones 16 years ago
Halo.

This is what happens one somebody takes too long to take a crap. You get a slow and goopy game that doesn't flush right.
#
Anarion 16 years ago

Uhhh....what?
#
Forum » Halo 3! :)

Your email:
Your name: