Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Wisdom teeth? Not anymore!

Wisdom teeth? Not anymore!

MageKing17 16 years ago
So on Friday I had my wisdom teeth removed. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been active at all since then, but I doubt you did (what can I say, we're not a very attentive bunch). At any rate, I was so out of it that I haven't bothered posting, but I think I've got my wits about me once more, so here I am again.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
The dentist said that my mouth is so big that they prolly won't have to pull the buggers out at all.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Wisdom teeth, at your age? Normally they become a problem when you get 40.

I bet I have to remove my wisdom teeths someday in the future too. I know they are there, I can feel them. Those evil little bastards just waiting to mess up my other teeths. <.<
#
Idiota 16 years ago
I had 2 wisdom teeth removed from my lower jaw. Not a nice prank really. The left one went fine but the right one well... didn't. It hadn't fully exposed itself yet, so the surgeon had to make a cut. After he did that, he failed at removing the teeth and when he squeezed a bit too hard my tooth splitted in two large and some smaller fragments which he then had to remove by making an even deeper cut, one by one, while I was lying there thinking 'wtf' and half bleeding to death.

Ok, it wasn't that bad, but the fact that my tooth splitted in two was a fact, as well as the unnatural-feeling crater I have in my mouth.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
Ha. This is why I chose to be put to sleep for my operation.

It was actually kinda creepy. One second they're poking the needle into my arm and saying, "Okay, we're going to start the IV drip now..." and the next I'm waking up and they're done (and I hit my head on the light at least three times).
#
Murska 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
Ha. This is why I chose to be put to sleep for my operation.

It was actually kinda creepy. One second they're poking the needle into my arm and saying, "Okay, we're going to start the IV drip now..." and the next I'm waking up and they're done (and I hit my head on the light at least three times).

The same happened to me in one operation, except that they told me to count to ten(I counted to 23) and then I fell asleep. The creepy part was that my mom told me I had chatted to him after it, but I only woke up the following morning in the hospital and remembered NOTHING of it. I still don't know anything about the time between the number 24 and the next morning.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Oh, i think not knowing what happened when you wake up in the morning is an experience not exclusive to surgery.
#
Forum » Wisdom teeth? Not anymore!

Your email:
Your name: