Register
Email: Password:
Forum » School massacre in Finland

School massacre in Finland

The Gemini 8 years ago
I just heard about a school massacre in Finland on the news. Is everything allright over there?
#
Grim Reaper 8 years ago
Not sure, don't really watch the news.
#
Amarth 8 years ago
It's even on the news here in Belgium, and we're having loads of other important stuff going on in our own country at the moment (as in democracy just failed today).

What I remember them saying is something about school at 50 km from Helsinki, 7 dead? And stuff about a movie on Youtube by killer, proclaiming "the end of the system" or something.

Wonder when games will take the blame...
#
The Gemini 8 years ago
I fear the copycat effect. I mean one thing is that it happens in the US, but when it starts to happen in here in Europe it shows that something is terribly wrong.
#
Crazy 8 years ago
8 dead. Killer called himself a dissident. Was an extremist running on his own philosophy. Praised Hitler and Stalin and said something along the lines of "you can't better the world without killing people".

He was a marksman, too.
#
E_net4 8 years ago
This was also in the news in Portugal. They say some guy posted a movie on YouTube about the date, time and place of the massacre... And well, it happened.
They also told the city of the happening, but I forgot. It was some kilometers south of Helsinki. 8 were dead and 11 were wounded.
#
Grim Reaper 8 years ago
Well, at least the Earth has one less half-wit on it.
#
Crazy 8 years ago
It was some kilometers south of Helsinki.
Uh... No. That would be MY city.
"Grim Reaper" said:
Well, at least the Earth has one less half-wit on it.
No again! The half-wit himself lived. However, 8 non-half-wits didn't.

We had a minute of silence in Philosophy class for 'em all.
#
Grim Reaper 8 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
Well, at least the Earth has one less half-wit on it.
No again! The half-wit himself lived.
He deaded in hospital.
#
E_net4 8 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Crazy" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
Well, at least the Earth has one less half-wit on it.
No again! The half-wit himself lived.
He deaded in hospital.
...Huh, was that made on purpose?
#
Redemption 8 years ago
I heard he shot himself in the head, but took a couple of hours to die.
#
Crazy 8 years ago
"E_net4" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
He deaded in hospital.
...Huh, was that made on purpose?

No, Grim randomly smashed his head on the keyboard and that accidentally made him log onto the forums and make that post!

Man! What are the odds of that?!

"Redemption" said:
I heard he shot himself in the head, but took a couple of hours to die.
Gah. That's like JFKR already.
#
Pete 8 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"E_net4" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
He deaded in hospital.
...Huh, was that made on purpose?

No, Grim randomly smashed his head on the keyboard and that accidentally made him log onto the forums and make that post!

Man! What are the odds of that?!
Actually, I think that he was talking about "deaded".
#
Crazy 8 years ago
Well, yeah, i know, i'm just being an ass.
#
The Gemini 8 years ago
"Redemption" said:
I heard he shot himself in the head, but took a couple of hours to die.

Too bad. I would love to give such idiots a real beating, norwegian style.
#
Murska 8 years ago
Yeah, lots of talk here in the schools about it. Happened in Tuusula. Jokela School Center. Man... The students there are going to start school again on Monday. Wonder what they'll think about returning...
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
"The Gemini" said:
I fear the copycat effect. I mean one thing is that it happens in the US, but when it starts to happen in here in Europe it shows that something is terribly wrong.
STAND ALONE COMPLEX!
#
The Gemini 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
"The Gemini" said:
I fear the copycat effect. I mean one thing is that it happens in the US, but when it starts to happen in here in Europe it shows that something is terribly wrong.
STAND ALONE COMPLEX!

Is it really stand alone complex? I mean, this wasn't invented by the media as far as I know.
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
A standalone complex doesn't occur because the media invents it, it occurs because independent individuals working alone end up creating the effect of a single concerted effort. However, that's not what we have here, I was just making a joke.
#
Idiota 8 years ago
or a reference to a great anime, just the way you look at things that matters.
#
The Gemini 8 years ago
Ah ok, I see. Forgive my utter lack of understanding of internet sarcasm/irony/jokes.
#
Anarion 8 years ago
"Idiota" said:
or a reference to a great anime, just the way you look at things that matters.
Indeed. I was trying to figure out how Ghost in the Shell was relevant.
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
"Idiota" said:
or a reference to a great anime, just the way you look at things that matters.
It's actually both, seeing as how you cannot have the first without the second.
#
speedblade 8 years ago
A lot of people have heard of this huh? Am I missing something other than 8 and dead killer?

No, Grim randomly smashed his head on the keyboard and that accidentally made him log onto the forums and make that post!

[OT]LOL!!! For some reason I can't help but giggling at that, i'm at school right now and i'm trying very hard to not laugh when I read that, its just the funny image of someone actually smashing their head on the keyboard and log on by accident like an idiot.[/OT]
#
Forum » School massacre in Finland

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: