Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Weird/bizzare dreams and nightmares.

Weird/bizzare dreams and nightmares.

speedblade 16 years ago
Hello again!

I've read other forums on the net that had these kinds of topics and I thought we should have our own.

Just tell what you have dreamed in your sleep. What about these nightmares that horrified you? Have you ever had A silly dream or one you would just plain laugh at how funny it is??

I'll start.

I think at the start of the dream I was standing at my friend's porch in the day-time, I was standing on the right edge/side facing the other. For some odd reason I can seem to look right at whats in front of me, I tend to look at the floor. Without me noticing right away (considering I can't look ahead) an old lady appears at the otherside and immediatly starts throwing some sharp objects (I think they were those sharp ninja star things?) at me. They are hitting me and I was letting out screams of pain, I really felt like I was being harmed too. But the pain on the spot where a star/sharp object hits me goes away just about when another hits me. After taking a bit of hits I wake up, This dream I think took place the day before mother's day, if not, within the week of mother's day in the year 2004. (I have no idea how I remembered that)
#
Pete 16 years ago
Thats the best your brain can put together? Heh, some of MY dreams are full-lenght movie long! I might even write about some when I get back from school
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
If I could remember it, I'd tell you all more about the 5-year-long dream I had (I believe I mentioned it before, back in ye olde days of the EETEE, seeing as how the dream took place in the EETEE universe), but it's been a while, and I never wrote it down, so the details have long-since escaped me.

I just don't pay that much attention to my dreams, I suppose.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Dreams can be quite disturbing to my mind. Still, I don't seem to remember any kind of dream.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Hehe, my dreams are rarely bizarre, rather some kind of alternate universe of my real life. Like a few days ago, I dreamt something very close to Pulp Fiction. I don't remember much of it, but I remember it was awesome. I try to achieve lucid dreaming, but it's hard, really hard.
#
Pete 16 years ago
I can usually pull lucid dreams off by going to sleep again with the intention to have one, after waking up for a minute. The only problem is, when I know that Im dreaming, the dreams tend to be a lot less awesome.
#
speedblade 16 years ago
Come on guys, I wanna hear the story of your lost mind in night.

Oh and guys, sometimes I get into the state where I am "stuck" between reality and my little dream world. When i'm about half to almost completely asleep, I Seem to be in this pitch black place where images of horror and nightmares attept to form. I know I am dreaming and I am like "WAKE UP! WAKE UP DANG IT!" and my body seems to be paralized (My body in the dream that is, and also my body in the bed which I am trying to move). At the same time it feels like something is pulling me. It's like I am just BARELY close to the grounds of Hell and what ever force lies there is attempting to suck me in. When I finally "snap" out of it, I am just in the state of alert, slightly horrified.

But this only happens like once in a while.

And Pete I wish I could dream atleast as much/good as you. I'd really REALLY like to hear those stories, literally.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
This reminds me of this one occasion when I'm slipping from the waking world into the dream... For some reason, I had the feeling that I should cast Frost Nova (a spell in World of Warcraft, freezes targets in a certain radius), and for some other reason, the button to activate it was near my left foot. So I tried to kick the button with my foot to cast the spell, and the movement just happened to transmit to my real body and thus woke me up.

Silly thing, the in-between of the waking world and the world of dreams.
#
Pete 16 years ago
"speedblade" said:
And Pete I wish I could dream atleast as much/good as you. I'd really REALLY like to hear those stories, literally.
Actually, I have like, one, two tops of these dreams a month, and they tend to fade quite fast. Lesse about some of them... hm...

Well, for one thing, there was this story, which began with me wanting more money for a computer. So I went to a package delivery company(which for some strange reason was located at a hospital... hm, I wonder what was my subconcious mind thinking) and applied for a job, which I got(althrough they wanted experience from me, which I didnt have, so I replied with "Everybody has to start sometime!" and they said "True. So true.", and they gave me a package to deliver to Paris. Now, I dont quite remember where I were supposed to be at the time in the dream, but I know it was far, far away from Paris. So I grabbed my bike(...seriously, what? I cant even RIDE a bike!) and started heading for it. Them there was a slideshow which slipped from my memory, expect for a thin road in a grass field where a truck hit me(no injuries). So I got into Paris, but I couldnt find who to deliver the package to, so I decided to find some place to stay. The best place I could find was a tiny house with two mice living in it(as owners), which I got along with pretty well. The interior looked like a small room, kinda dusty, with one window leading to the roof. From that window I noticed the place where I was supposed to deliver the package, so I jumped out of the window and glided(what the...) to it. I delivered it to someone(cant remember how he looked). Them I came back to the house to find my bike trashed.
At this point my alarm clock woke me up.

I blame Futurama and Tom and Jerry.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Wow.
#
speedblade 16 years ago
LOL Grim, That dream is something I would of definatly expected from you, and nice one Pete.

Back when I was like addicted to runescape, every other night I dreamed that I am in runescape. I have my best items on me, then I went to the wild and died, then i "respawn" with dem all gone.

Speaking of which, I had another dream, but it was 3/4 real and 1/4 dream. One time I went to my living room, and sat on my couch sitting up and leaning back with my arms on the arms of the couch. I had lights on and so was there in the kitchen, my mom was also vacuuming somewhere. I Sopposedly fell asleep all of a sudden. But still hear everything, and I also see everything that is in front of me. But everything was slightly blured and was very bright but I wasn't blinded by it. Heck, I even see my mom vacuuming from across the room. I was still concious, I was trying to move a hard as I can. I even attempted to tell my mom "Wake me up!" But I was unable to do anything. It was like my body is asleep but my soul's eyes were opened but it was bound to my body (or maybe my eyes were slightly opened?). I woke up fully a couple minutes later, and everything was the way I was seeing it with my mom still vacuuming (but my sight wasn't slightly blured and bright anymore). Not sure what I did after tho.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
I was carried to a dream last night. And hoof, I'm glad I wasn't turned into a zombie.

It all started at school. I, some of my school mates and other people from school... technically, the only people at school were playing some sort of a zombie game, where 1 of a time would be turned into a zombie, and we should kill them. Sometimes, even zombies were spawned by random. I was the only one attacking the creatures, using punching and mainly kicking. This part wasn't so understandable, but the worst was to come. A man entered the current scene and started throwing bottles that looked like bulbs. They had some sort of liquid. I don't know his face, but he used a careful language. He said the liquid would turn us all into Zombies or something, and that the first one to come would have to kill us all. Infinite life until then...? I dunno, but I sure didn't want to become a zombie forever. I kept running to avoid being hit by the flying bottles. Even one of them crashed into a pole, while I was on the other side of it. Well, then the man stopped and one of my school mates started throwing those bottles again, and I answered him: "I don't want to play." and again "I don't want to play!" and by the 3rd bottle or the 4th bottle thrown (I was evading all of them) I said again "Seriously, I don't want to play!".... And I woke up. Meh, what a dream.
The references could have been Alone in the Dark (zombies, a haunted school, the punching and kicking) and I think Half Life, due to the final level where the Nihilanth charges sparks at us, and they're sure a pain when they hit Gordon. Also, I could break glass in the dream.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
I was utterly convinced last week during my illness that I had grown another pair of hands and feet on my knees and elbows and that I would probably be able to climb walls.

I wasn't even fucking dreaming >.>
#
speedblade 16 years ago
I was utterly convinced last week during my illness that I had grown another pair of hands and feet on my knees and elbows

I wasn't even [censored] dreaming >.>

Beyond human words... I'm not even gonna say anything more than that.

Edit: Lets get all our masks and gloves so that we can watch idiota when he's ill.

I wish I could have a dream everynight. Infact, I want an on-going adventure. Occasionaly I get these "adventure" dream. Can't remember what it is about, but I was utterly entertained. My "journy" seemt like days. It was like the Combanation of Virtual Reality games and Movies. Altho uncompleted jorneys, It was priceless to me. It's everything that entertains a man (without the music...)

Really, A puropose of a story book is to use your imagination to see whats going on. (But a Movie does most of that for you)
In dreams are mostly dreaming a story (Supid, funny, bizzare, horror ETC.) in FIRST-PERSON point of veiw. Where as you seemingly lost most control of you're mind whom is the author and writes as things go on, heck you even find your mind controling you completely.

Probably A healthy influence to your mind to do these things is a game like WoW with a player-like bot or real players Going on with you on a story line. Of course, it's never gonna happen for a bit for a variety of reason obviously.
#
Zombie 16 years ago
Ahh, the dreams I wish I could share with you. I had one lifelike one... So horridly real that, well... I am convinced it has some meaning. Some horridly significant meaning.

Anyway, on to a dream that does not have mild naughty content!

Ahem.

So, there I was at school. My high school. The building is huge (like it is in real life) and the sky is dark red. There's a raging battle on the school grounds. The grounds are stretched to insane proportions, much larger than in real life. At the end is a mirror image of the school, swarming with what were percieved to be enemies in the dream. My classmates fought with swords and spears and shields. Some were heavily armoured. All I knew what that my task lay on the roof. I made my way up the four stories to the roof and from it I could see the whole battlefield. Blood was everywhere and the stench of death lie in the air. With a devilish grin I dove off of the building, shapeshifting (a common occurance in my dreams) a large pair of wings and swooping upward. Shapeshifting some more found me as a mammoth dragon and I swooped over the battleground and laid waste to the enemies. Devouring their bodies or charring their bone and flesh to ash, I made my bloody way to the mirror of the building. I crashed through the face of it and laid waste to the entire plot of land. Nothing was left but a charred ruin. With a grin on my face I turned to see that the same fate had befallen the other building. And my smile widened.

Want any more? :3
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"speedblade" said:
I wish I could have a dream everynight.
[nitpicking] You DO. You just don't remember them. [/nitpicking]
#
Pete 16 years ago
"Zombie" said:
Want any more? :3
Of course.

...duh.

Aaaanyway. Theres a multitude of dreams, in which I see geometrically impossible stuff, like a line, that is infinitively thin, but still takes up all my view, or a sphere that is actually a cube, or a teresact in its native 4th dimensional self... But when I wake up, I cant remember what they looked like...
#
Bones 16 years ago
Alright read this, some freaky dream I had about 2 years ago.
I was a giant potato (seriously!) and i jumped around my cousins house...
Suddenly, a tank came (seriously!) and squashed me into a carpet... A potato carpet...(seriously!)
#
Madgamer 16 years ago
Don't forget Sigint's dream *wink*.

Best dream of the year ever. Imagine everyone around you turns into a pile of crap as the Shagohad approaches.

Edit: Just went through GameFAQ and found the script for it. The way Sigint says it on the other hand is much funnies-er.

-Sigint's Nightmare (call Sigint after experiencing Snake's nightmare)

Sigint: Snake, you OK?

Snake: Yeah. I had a terrible dream.

Sigint: No kidding. What happened?

Snake: I don't want to think about it. I was being attacked by monsters that
looked human. And I'm... not even sure if I was really me.

Sigint: At least it was just a dream. It's all over when you wake up.

Snake: True.

Sigint: When you think about it, the fact that you can imagine a situation
worse than the one you're in now means life can't be all that bad.

Snake: I sure hope so.

Sigint: Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening
nightmare I ever had. This isn't one for the kids. OK, so there's this big
pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a giant tank and it's walking around on
two legs, goin' on a rampage and stompin' on people and houses and stuff. And
this giant turd is carrying the nastiest missiles you ever saw. Like, whenever
it launches one of its turd missiles... whatever it hits - people, trees,
buildings - turns into shit. My hometown, my old school, my family, my
girlfriend, old man John... Everything in that turd's path turned into shit.

Snake: That's pretty sick, man.

Sigint: Good thing it was just a dream, huh?

Snake: Yes, that's a good thing.

Sigint: You feeling better now?

Snake: Yeah.

Sigint: Good. Then let's get down to business. You see, Snake, people are just
sacks of shit and they're full of holes. Fill 'em up with water and it's gotta
come out from somewhere... OK, maybe that was a bad example. What I'm trying
to say is, no matter what the situation, there's always a way out. Don't throw
in the towel yet. Clear your mind. Think it through. Assess the situation.
You'll find a way to escape.

Snake: Got it.

Sigint: Don't let my nightmare come true.

Snake: Right.

I'm saddened by the fact this version of forums doesn't include the spoiler tag thingie now that white color isn't as effective as it was before. Oh wells.
#
Narvius 16 years ago
Hm, the most common dreams are "Oh my [censored], spiders everywhere.". Mainly when I saw that Matrix-Scene with the scorpion thingie entering Neo.

But one of the last dreams I remember was a nice one, I was some dragon-winged mercenary-guy that saved people and stuff. Too bad I can't dream it more often...
#
Pete 16 years ago
"Cheater" said:
Hm, the most common dreams are "Oh my [censored], spiders everywhere.". Mainly when I saw that Matrix-Scene with the scorpion thingie entering Neo.

But one of the last dreams I remember was a nice one, I was some dragon-winged mercenary-guy that saved people and stuff. Too bad I can't dream it more often...
Technically, if you think about it a lot before sleep, you can (albeit differently).
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Madgamer" said:
I'm saddened by the fact this version of forums doesn't include the spoiler tag thingie now that white color isn't as effective as it was before. Oh wells.
Hah! Check this out:

HAHAHA SUCK IT

Yeah. That's right. BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME.
#
speedblade 16 years ago
Bad dreams for me is more common when i'm too hot in bed sleeping, why?

Last night, in english, some guy was trying wispering something to be in the dark.
#
Madgamer 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
"Madgamer" said:
Hah! Check this out:

HAHAHA SUCK IT

Yeah. That's right. BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME.

Noes! My plan! Foiled! Again! Argh!
Fails to make a will and fortitude save
*Falls to the floor and twitches uncontrollably*
#
Bones 16 years ago
Me is gotta new one!
I am at an edge of a big cliff...
But then, a giant rat (bwah) scurries between my feet, and falls down...
I hate rats the most, with those filthy claws and furr, disgusting long tail...
He scared me, so i fall down... And down... And down...

As i was asleep (dreaming that i am falling) i kick my leg in the wall... (OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!)
Why the hell does that happen every time when i dream i am falling?!
I hate that!
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Yeah, that also happens to me sometimes. I knock myself into the bed as if I hit the ground, and wake up. XD
#
Bones 16 years ago
It sucks.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
I recall a dream which I had AGES ago...

It starts with me being at my old school, with monsters (they looked a bit like your generic old god of the C'Thulhu mythos and other such things. Y'know, multiple eyes, weird body-shapes, tentacles...) chasing me. So I run away from them, only to have them catch me and eat me (or otherwise kill me, a bit hazy 'bout that). Then I respawn. Takes a couple deaths for me to figure out what's going on, after which I stop being afraid of the monsters and move to the next dream (or the next part of the same dream, whatever).
#
Pete 16 years ago
This just proves that computers ate our lives.

...and it was worth it!
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Lol... not just computers, it's mainly video games!
#
Bones 16 years ago
Isn't it just like that scene from the opera Peer Gynt, he runs away from all the monsters?
I think the scene is called "In the cave of the Mountain King".

Anyway, Peer comes to the cave and the Mountain King asks him if he would marry his daughter wich is about 15 cm high.
Peer runs away, the monsters try to catch him bla-bla-bla...
#
Forum » Weird/bizzare dreams and nightmares.

Your email:
Your name: